- Branden Grace cites Zika in pulling out of Olympics Updated: Jun-24-16 11:12 am
Branden Grace withdrew from the Olympics on Friday, becoming the fourth golfer to cite the Zika virus as a reason not to play in Rio de Janeiro this summer.
- McIlroy opts out of Rio Olympics over Zika concerns Updated: Jun-22-16 11:03 am
Golfer Rory McIlroy became one of the most high-profile sports stars to opt out of the Rio de Janeiro Olympics because of concerns about the Zika virus, saying Wednesday it is "a risk I am unwilling to take."
- The Latest: Johnson wins US Open for his first major title Updated: Jun-19-16 8:05 pm
OAKMONT, Pennsylvania - The latest from the U.S. Open golf championship (all times local:):
- Pushing the 'Restart' Button for Round 1 of US Open Updated: Jun-17-16 3:27 am
OAKMONT, Pennsylvania - Might as well hit the "restart" button on this U.S. Open.
- Schwartzel says Zika kept him out of Olympics; Day wary Updated: Jun-03-16 4:44 pm
DUBLIN, Ohio - The Zika virus is why Charl Schwartzel is skipping the Olympics, and world No. 1 Jason Day is starting to think twice about going to Rio.