- Medals or mosquitoes? Zika still talk of Olympic golf Updated: May-24-16 6:09 pm
Olympic qualifying for golf ends in seven weeks, at which time players will have to determine if medals outweigh mosquitoes.
- Finchem not concerned over 5 players skipping Olympics Updated: May-10-16 7:07 pm
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Florida - PGA Tour commissioner Tim Finchem doesn't believe that five players skipping the Olympics will hurt golf's chances for staying on the program beyond 2020.
- Australia's Marc Leishman out of Rio Olympics consideration Updated: May-04-16 10:07 pm
Marc Leishman won't be playing golf for Australia at the Rio Olympics in August, citing concerns over the health of his family because of the mosquito-borne Zika virus.
- Spieth gets look at 'hardest test' during visit to Oakmont Updated: May-04-16 4:03 pm
OAKMONT, Pennsylvania - Jordan Spieth briefly weighed the request, then politely declined.
- Spieth refreshed, ready to return following Masters meltdown Updated: May-03-16 9:27 pm
Jordan Spieth understands his meltdown at the end of the Masters will follow him. And three weeks later, Spieth's not quite ready to say he's over letting a five-shot lead in the final round morph into that awkward ceremony in the Butler Cabin that ended with him slipping the green jacket on Danny Willett following an ugly and very public collapse.
- If they build a golf course, will they come to Olympics? Updated: Apr-26-16 6:26 pm
Building the new golf course in Rio de Janeiro in time for the Olympics once was considered the biggest obstacle.
- Schwartzel becomes 4th major champion to skip Olympics Updated: Apr-25-16 5:50 pm
Charl Schwartzel of South Africa is the latest player to drop out of the Olympics, making him the fourth major champion in the last two weeks to decide against being part of golf's return after a 112-year absence.