- No guarantees Spieth will ever get another chance Updated: Jul-21-15 12:23 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - The odds of a Grand Slam already were long simply because no one had ever swept the four professional majors in one year. If that's the best measure, this sobering piece of history might make Jordan Spieth feel even worse.
- Slam gone, Spieth gears up for the next major Updated: Jul-21-15 3:23 am
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Jordan Spieth headed home from a grueling week at the British Open with history on his mind and another major in his future.
- Column: Spieth no loser despite coming up short in Open Updated: Jul-20-15 4:20 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - When it was over, Jordan Spieth stood off the 18th green and applauded the fans who had spent much of their day applauding him.
- The Latest: Johnson, Leishman tied for lead at British Open Updated: Jul-20-15 1:12 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - The Latest from the 144th British Open on the Old Course at St. Andrews (all times local):
- Column: Spieth embraces the moment in historic Open chase Updated: Jul-19-15 10:45 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Jordan Spieth was coming off three straight birdies when he trotted off the 13th tee, heading straight to a portable toilet reserved for players only.
- Day ready to seize latest chance to win 1st major Updated: Jul-19-15 4:39 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Jason Day is tied for the lead after 54 holes of a major.
- An amateur in lead at British Open, another not far behind Updated: Jul-19-15 4:05 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Irish amateur Paul Dunne knows he is good enough to post low scores on the Old Course at St. Andrews. Had this been an amateur tournament, he would not at all be surprised to be leading after three rounds.
- Wind stops play and wreaks havoc on St. Andrews Updated: Jul-18-15 8:59 am
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - The British Open was stopped just 32 minutes after it resumed Saturday morning when gusts of up to 40 mph (64 kph) blew golf balls across the green and contributed to Dustin Johnson making bogey to fall into a share of the lead.
- Oosthuizen back at St Andrews, looks to repeat 2010 win Updated: Jul-14-15 3:39 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - When Louis Oosthuizen played in the last British Open held at the home of golf, he was such an unknown that the Royal & Ancient put out a fact sheet with 11 things to know about him.
- Casey counts on 2010 experience helping him at British Open Updated: Jul-13-15 12:30 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Paul Casey had a front-row seat for Louis Oosthuizen's romp to the claret jug the last time the British Open was staged at St. Andrews.
- British Open, Tee Times Updated: Jul-13-15 10:06 am
- Spieth, Johnson together at St. Andrews Updated: Jul-13-15 9:24 am
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Jordan Spieth sets off on his quest for the British Open by playing with the guy he beat in the U.S. Open.