- Beeler struggles after call-up in Cubs' 7-2 loss to Rockies Updated: Jul-29-15 1:17 am
CHICAGO - Uncertainly on the back end of their starting rotation has been a problem for the Chicago Cubs. Dallas Beeler showed he's not the solution.
- LeMahieu helps Rockies win 1st game after Tulowitzki trade Updated: Jul-29-15 12:38 am
CHICAGO - Colorado Rockies manager Walt Weiss expected his team would rebound less than 24 hours after taking a tough loss and trading away their star shortstop.
- Syndergaard dominates, Mets hit 2 homers to beat Padres 4-0 Updated: Jul-29-15 12:14 am
NEW YORK - Noah Syndergaard had the fans on their feet and the Padres in the palm of his hand. With one pinpoint pitch after another, he nearly turned a sour day for the New York Mets into a thrilling night at Citi Field.
- Bautista, Travis hurt as Blue Jays lose to Phillies 3-2 Updated: Jul-28-15 11:21 pm
TORONTO - The Blue Jays lost another close game and watched two players leave with injuries Tuesday night.
- After trading Papelbon, Phillies beat Blue Jays 3-2 Updated: Jul-28-15 11:03 pm
TORONTO - Dependable pitching was no problem for the Philadelphia Phillies in their first game after trading All-Star closer Jonathan Papelbon to Washington.
- With Troy Tulowitzki traded, could Carlos Gonzalez be next? Updated: Jul-28-15 9:44 pm
DENVER - Troy Tulowitzki is gone. Carlos Gonzalez might be next. Maybe even just-acquired Jose Reyes.
- Rockies call up 2 relievers, shortstop to round out roster Updated: Jul-28-15 8:56 pm
- Jays add 'best' shortstop in All-Star Troy Tulowitzki Updated: Jul-28-15 3:20 pm
TORONTO - It seemed the Toronto Blue Jays needed to add starting pitching to help their playoff push. Instead, they traded for a superstar shortstop.
- Rockies, Blue Jays swap star shortstops Updated: Jul-28-15 12:38 pm
- Rockies trade star SS Troy Tulowitzki, lose 9-8 to Cubs Updated: Jul-28-15 5:08 am
CHICAGO - The Colorado Rockies used a four-run rally to take the lead in the top of the ninth, only to fall short when they gave up a two-run homer in the bottom of the inning.
- Rockies hit 5 homers, power way to 17-7 win over Reds Updated: Jul-26-15 9:15 pm
DENVER - Carlos Gonzalez's bat is officially scorching. His demand may be heating up, too, as the trade deadline draws closer.
- Rangers rally from 7 runs down but lose in 9th Updated: Jul-21-15 2:04 am
DENVER - The Texas Rangers rallied from seven runs down to tie it. Then they lost the game in agonizing fashion.
- Barmes, Hedges homer to give Padres 5-4 win over Rockies Updated: Jul-19-15 12:38 am
SAN DIEGO - With a runner on first and no outs in the seventh inning of a tie game, Clint Barmes walked to the plate expecting to get the bunt sign.
- The Latest: Frazier feeling effects of Home Run Derby win Updated: Jul-14-15 5:53 pm
- Tulowitzki homers as Rockies sweep Braves, 11-3. Updated: Jul-12-15 8:39 pm
DENVER - Troy Tulowitzki showed why he is headed to another All-Star Game.
- Marlins' Dee Gordon might avoid DL despite dislocated thumb Updated: Jul-12-15 5:24 pm
MIAMI - Marlins All-Star second baseman Dee Gordon may be able to avoid the disabled list despite dislocating his left thumb.
- Kershaw, Santiago join All-Stars, replacing Scherzer, Gray Updated: Jul-12-15 4:30 pm
CINCINNATI - With several All-Stars pitching Sunday and other players nursing injuries, the rosters for the Mid-Summer Classic went through some changes before Tuesday's game in Cincinnati.
- Tulowitzki replaces Gordon on NL All-Star team Updated: Jul-11-15 10:52 pm
DENVER - Colorado Rockies shortstop Troy Tulowitzki learned Saturday he was heading to the All-Star Game again as an injury replacement.
- Braves reliever Jason Grilli suffers leg injury Updated: Jul-11-15 9:33 pm
DENVER - It began as a scramble from the mound toward first to cover the bag, something Jason Grilli has done countless times in his career. This one, though, ended with a bad step and Grilli crumpled on the ground in agony.
- Royals' Moustakas, Cardinals' Martinez win final fan vote Updated: Jul-10-15 8:48 pm
NEW YORK - Kansas City Royals third baseman Mike Moustakas and St. Louis Cardinals right-hander Carlos Martinez are going to the All-Star Game as winners of the final fan vote.
- Trout hits 2 HRs, Giavotella lifts Angels over Rockies 3-2 Updated: Jul-09-15 3:20 am
DENVER - Mike Trout provided the early power and Johnny Giavotella delivered another clutch hit for the Los Angeles Angels.
- Royals, Cardinals form alliance for All-Star final vote Updated: Jul-08-15 7:03 pm
- Arenado, LeMahieu hoping Tulowitzki joins them in Cincinnati Updated: Jul-07-15 8:36 pm
DENVER - The Colorado Rockies' two newest All-Stars are hoping they can bring a third along to Cincinnati next week.
- Rookies Bryant, Pederson make All-Star team; A-Rod left out Updated: Jul-06-15 11:36 pm
NEW YORK - Less than three months after making his major league debut, Chicago Cubs third baseman Kris Bryant is an All-Star, one of two rookies selected along with Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Joc Pederson.
- Tulowitzki's homer leads Rockies to 6-4 win over D-backs Updated: Jul-05-15 8:44 pm
PHOENIX - Colorado Rockies manager Walt Weiss watched Troy Tulowitzki just miss a couple of pitches against Arizona on Saturday night and knew his star player would connect with one soon.