- Moore outpitches Price as Rays shut down Red Sox, 4-0 Updated: Jun-29-16 5:32 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Matt Moore insisted it didn't give him any extra satisfaction to outpitch David Price.
- Sputtering Rays fall to Red Sox for 12th loss in 13 games Updated: Jun-29-16 12:37 am
- Farrell tells Red Sox they're better than they're showing Updated: Jun-28-16 12:34 am
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - John Farrell had seen enough.
- Perez, Rangers take another series with 6-2 win over Red Sox Updated: Jun-26-16 8:10 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Martin Perez won his sixth straight decision and helped the surging Texas Rangers to yet another series victory.
- Rangers bullpen falters in 9th as Red Sox rally for 8-7 win Updated: Jun-25-16 1:45 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Manager Jeff Banister had already decided to give his workhorse closer some extended rest following an off day for the Texas Rangers.
- Red Sox beat White Sox 8-7 in 10 innings, avert 4-game sweep Updated: Jun-23-16 9:03 pm
- Price goes 8 sharp in Boston's 2-1 win over Seattle Updated: Jun-19-16 5:56 pm
BOSTON - David Price didn't exactly have much run support.
- Wilson 3-hitter, Jones homer helps Orioles beat Red Sox 5-1 Updated: Jun-16-16 11:18 pm
- Kepler's 10th-inning homer gives Twins 7-4 win over Red Sox Updated: Jun-12-16 8:42 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Staring at five infielders, Minnesota Twins rookie Max Kepler was just trying to get a ball into the outfield to score Joe Mauer in the 10th inning.
- Ortiz reflects on time with Twins in final visit Updated: Jun-10-16 8:46 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - David Ortiz has been tormenting the Minnesota Twins for the last 14 seasons, since they infamously released him as an injury-prone designated hitter still finding his way in the major leagues.
- Ozuna, Marlins blast Twins 10-3 to avoid sweep Updated: Jun-10-16 12:11 am
MINNEAPOLIS - For whatever reason, the Miami Marlins were having a heck of a time with the American League's worst team 2 1/2 games into their three-game series.
- Williamson's first career home run leads Giants past BoSox Updated: Jun-09-16 1:51 am
SAN FRANCISCO - One moment, Mac Williamson hit the go-ahead homer for his first career long ball as tens of thousands cheered him. The next, he misjudged the wind in left field and lost a fly ball for a two-base error that could have cost San Francisco the game.
- Estrada takes no-hitter into 8th, Jays hold off Red Sox 5-4 Updated: Jun-05-16 6:07 pm
BOSTON - Marco Estrada had no flashbacks to his near no-hitters last season. He didn't feel those two starts were memorable enough.
- Orioles hit 7 homers, beat Red Sox 12-7 for series split Updated: Jun-02-16 11:14 pm
- Bogaerts extends hitting streak to 26 games Updated: Jun-02-16 8:42 pm
- Red Sox OF Mookie Betts hits career-high 3 HRs vs. Orioles Updated: May-31-16 9:21 pm