- Djokovic, Williams win Australian Open semifinals Updated: Jan-28-16 7:35 am
MELBOURNE, Australia - Like Serena Williams before him, Novak Djokovic moved into another Australian Open championship decider with a relatively untroubled semifinal win.
- Williams reaches 7th Australian Open final in dominant form Updated: Jan-28-16 6:38 am
MELBOURNE, Australia - When Serena Williams plays as well as she did in the semifinals of the Australian Open, there's little an opponent can do to challenge her. Even one who's soon to be ranked No. 3 in the world, just two places behind her.
- The Latest: Djokovic beats Federer to reach Australian final Updated: Jan-28-16 6:04 am
MELBOURNE, Australia - The Latest from the Australian Open on Thursday (all times local):
- Venus Williams, not Serena, on US Fed Cup team vs. Poland Updated: Jan-27-16 12:01 pm
WHITE PLAINS, New York - Venus Williams and Sloane Stephens will lead the U.S. Fed Cup team against Poland next month - but Williams' sister Serena is not on the roster.
- Teary finish: Radwanska holds off cramping Friedsam Updated: Jan-24-16 7:33 am
MELBOURNE, Australia - Agnieszka Radwanska's fourth-round match against Anna-Lena Friedsam had a little of everything: a blown third-set lead, severe cramping, an underhand serve, and a point penalty for delay of game. There were also tears - lots of tears.
- Bouchard's comeback stalls in 2nd-round loss at Aussie Open Updated: Jan-20-16 7:52 am
MELBOURNE, Australia - It was only two years ago that Eugenie Bouchard made her arrival on the big stage at the Australian Open, reaching her first Grand Slam semifinal and talking confidently about how she always expected to be one of the game's stars.
- What to Watch on Wednesday at the Australian Open Updated: Jan-19-16 7:19 am
MELBOURNE, Australia - A quarterfinal loss to Stan Wawrinka at the Australian Open in 2014 ended Novak Djokovic's 25-match winning streak at Melbourne Park, which included titles in 2011, 2012 and 2013.
- 'Super Serena' returns with 1st round win at Australian Open Updated: Jan-18-16 7:46 am
MELBOURNE, Australia - At the time, she called herself "Super Serena" and posted a picture of herself dressed like Superwoman.
- Women's tennis elite shaking off injuries, colds at Aus Open Updated: Jan-17-16 2:58 am
MELBOURNE, Australia - Before the sneezing and sniffling set in, the world's No. 2-ranked women's tennis player listed her goals for the year.
- Tomic, Azarenka move into top 16 in Australian Open seedings Updated: Jan-13-16 8:43 pm
MELBOURNE, Australia - Defending champions and No. 1-ranked Novak Djokovic and Serena Williams top the Australian Open seedings lists, which follow rankings ahead of the first Grand Slam tournament of 2016.
- Radwanska defeats Riske for Shenzhen Open title Updated: Jan-09-16 3:14 am
SHENZHEN, China - Agnieszka Radwanska scored a comfortable 6-3, 6-2 victory over Alison Riske of the United States on Saturday to win the Shenzhen Open.