- Jaguars will be without oft-injured receiver Lee again Updated: Oct-02-15 2:27 pm
- Jaguars confident they can end Colts' division dominance Updated: Sep-30-15 5:54 pm
- Latest lopsided loss creates 'some frustration' for Jaguars Updated: Sep-28-15 7:03 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - The latest and greatest blowout of Jaguars coach Gus Bradley's tenure was "disappointing" and created "some frustration."
- Roethlisberger injures left knee, Steelers wait on MRI Updated: Sep-27-15 8:52 pm
The Steelers will wait for results of an MRI on Ben Roethlisberger's left knee after the three-time Pro Bowl quarterback was carted off the field in the third quarter of Sunday's 12-6 win at St. Louis.
- Jaguars downgrade Lee, promote Washington, cut Reynolds Updated: Sep-26-15 4:24 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - The Jacksonville Jaguars have downgraded oft-injured receiver Marqise Lee for their game Sunday at New England.
- Jags' Bortles awaits chance 'to show that wasn't who we are' Updated: Sep-16-15 6:16 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles would welcome a short week.
- Jaguars plan to be more aggressive following offensive dud Updated: Sep-14-15 6:35 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Jacksonville Jaguars coach Gus Bradley has a theory on his team's latest offensive dud:
- Jaguars WR Lee, RB Gerhart inactive against Panthers Updated: Sep-13-15 12:12 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - The Jacksonville Jaguars will be without receiver Marqise Lee and running back Toby Gerhart in the season opener against Carolina.
- Jaguars WR Marqise Lee doubtful for opener vs Panthers Updated: Sep-11-15 1:37 pm