- NFL has some little-known rules and regulations Updated: Oct-08-15 3:25 am
Thanks to Seattle linebacker K.J. Wright and back judge Greg Wilson, football fans now know all about the obscure NFL rule known as the "illegal bat."
- Goodell, owners expect future vote on LA relocation Updated: Oct-07-15 7:08 pm
NEW YORK - NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell expects owners will vote on franchise relocation to Los Angeles.
- Hardy returns from 4-game suspension, says focus on football Updated: Oct-06-15 8:35 pm
IRVING, Texas - Greg Hardy chose to talk about football just about every time he was asked about the domestic violence case that led to the Dallas defensive end's four-game suspension.
- NFLPA withdraws contempt-of-court motion in Peterson case Updated: Sep-21-15 5:37 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The NFL Players Association has withdrawn its contempt-of-court motion against NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell in the case of Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson's suspension.
- NFL files papers to lay groundwork for 'Deflategate' appeal Updated: Sep-17-15 5:02 pm
NEW YORK - The NFL has filed documents with an appeals court, saying why it disagrees with a federal judge's ruling in "Deflategate."
- NFL's safety campaign includes rule changes and PR effort Updated: Sep-14-15 2:39 pm
NEW YORK - Jim Gossett has been paid to watch football games for more than 30 years: for three decades as an athletic trainer at Columbia University and four seasons as an injury spotter for the NFL.