- QBs Goff and Wentz soar, OT Tunsil takes bizarre tumble Updated: Apr-29-16 12:29 am
CHICAGO - California love for Jared Goff, and Philadelphia pride for Carson Wentz.
- The Latest: 5 Ohio State players selected in 1st round Updated: Apr-29-16 12:00 am
CHICAGO - The Latest on the first day of the NFL draft (all times local):
- Laremy Tunsil's slide in draft ends when Dolphins pick him Updated: Apr-28-16 11:46 pm
MIAMI - Tackle Laremy Tunsil's surprising and costly slide in the NFL draft ended with the 13th pick Thursday, where he was taken by the Miami Dolphins.
- LA Rams find their quarterback, picking Cal's Jared Goff Updated: Apr-28-16 10:42 pm
LOS ANGELES - Welcome to Hollywood, Jared Goff.
- Raiders owner to Las Vegas: Build it and we will come Updated: Apr-28-16 4:51 pm
LAS VEGAS - Mark Davis was beaming as he posed with fans behind a black and silver "Las Vegas Raiders" banner. He made a few jokes before delivering a $500 million commitment to a new stadium in the city for his team.
- Goodell holds Q&A, with head injuries front and center Updated: Apr-28-16 2:55 pm
CHICAGO - The floor belonged to Philip Feliciano, and NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell waited patiently for his question.
- Goodell: NFL ready to move on from 'Deflategate' Updated: Apr-27-16 10:11 pm
CHICAGO - As far as NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell is concerned, the league is ready to move on from "Deflategate."
- Column: Can Vegas win a longshot bet on the Raiders? Updated: Apr-27-16 4:32 pm
LAS VEGAS - This is a town built on taking money from people, not giving it to them.
- Deflategate saga far from over if Brady keeps fighting Updated: Apr-26-16 4:41 pm
Tom Brady won Round 1. The NFL won Round 2. Round 3, anyone?
- Court decision on Brady's case affirms Goodell's power Updated: Apr-26-16 6:07 am
Reinstatement of Tom Brady's four-game "Deflategate" suspension affirmed NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell's power - a major point of contention for the NFL players' union.
- Appeals court: QB Tom Brady must serve 'Deflategate' penalty Updated: Apr-25-16 10:04 pm
NEW YORK - New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady must serve a four-game "Deflategate" suspension imposed by the NFL, a federal appeals court ruled Monday, overturning a lower judge and siding with the league in a battle with the players union.
- Goodell attends rally in support of new stadium for Chargers Updated: Apr-23-16 8:18 pm
SAN DIEGO - NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said Saturday at a rally that the Chargers belong in San Diego and a new stadium would be "a perfect place for the Super Bowl."
- Goodell rejects Chiefs' appeal of anti-tampering violations Updated: Apr-18-16 6:03 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Chiefs' appeal of anti-tampering violations was denied by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell on Monday, a decision that drew a strong rebuke from influential owner and team chairman Clark Hunt.
- ON FOOTBALL: Rams pull off another draft trade shocker Updated: Apr-14-16 11:15 pm
Whether in St. Louis or now back in Los Angeles, the Rams are all about big trades.
- Browns didn't plan on Gordon's return from suspension Updated: Apr-13-16 1:37 pm
CLEVELAND - The Browns never presumed Josh Gordon would be allowed back from his drug suspension.
- Patriots fans sue NFL over team's 'Deflategate' punishment Updated: Apr-06-16 11:54 am
BOSTON - A group of New England Patriots fans have sued the NFL in an effort to recover the first-round draft pick taken from the team as punishment for the "Deflategate" scandal.
- NFL union chief visits college campus, talks about Brady Updated: Apr-01-16 7:04 pm
NEW YORK - The executive director of the NFL Players' Association spent a day on campus, talking to Fordham college students about business, history, law, travel and Tom Brady.