- Maine man hires plane to fly banner protesting Brady ruling Updated: Aug-02-15 2:08 pm
SCARBOROUGH, Maine - A man hired a plane to fly a banner over NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell's vacation home in Maine, telling him to go back to New York.
- Troubles haven't slowed down for NFL Updated: Aug-01-15 12:15 pm
Shattered cellphones. Fireworks accidents. Failed drug tests.
- Judge orders Goodell, Brady appear in court Aug. 12, 19 Updated: Jul-31-15 6:59 pm
NEW YORK - The federal judge handling Tom Brady's attempt to overturn his four-game suspension ordered the New England quarterback and NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell to appear in court twice in mid-August.
- Patriots open camp, try to ignore 'Deflategate' noise Updated: Jul-30-15 5:55 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Fans drove to Gillette Stadium past a booth selling "Free Tom Brady" T-shirts.
- Boston's bummer summer: Sox slump, Olympics snub, Brady out Updated: Jul-30-15 6:43 am
BOSTON - After the winter of their discontent, it's been one bummer of a summer for Bostonians.
- Brady fights on, files lawsuit to stop suspension Updated: Jul-29-15 10:04 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Tom Brady took the fight over his "Deflategate" suspension to social media and federal court Wednesday, and New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft backed the three-time Super Bowl MVP, saying "I was wrong to put my faith in the league."
- The Latest: Brady and players' union file lawsuit again NFL Updated: Jul-29-15 6:31 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Here is the latest surrounding the suspension of star Patriots quarterback Tom Brady for using underinflated footballs (all times local):
- Maine police keep an eye on Goodell's coastal home Updated: Jul-29-15 1:50 pm
SCARBOROUGH, Maine - Police have been asked to keep an eye on NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell's home on the Maine coast following his decision to uphold the four-game suspension of New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady.
- Full text of Patriots owner Kraft's statement about Brady Updated: Jul-29-15 11:27 am
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - The full text of New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft's statement Wednesday after quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension was upheld by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell:
- Patriots may be in limbo if Brady continues suspension fight Updated: Jul-29-15 2:35 am
This isn't over. Not by a long shot.
- Patriots fans defiant after 'Deflategate' ruling Updated: Jul-28-15 9:32 pm
BOSTON - Patriots fans are steamed after NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension Tuesday.
- 'Dr. Jen' embraces breakthrough role with Arizona Cardinals Updated: Jul-28-15 8:08 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Jen Welter accepts the title of trailblazer, embraces the chance to be a role model for girls and, perhaps most of all, can't wait to get beyond the hype and on to work when the Arizona Cardinals open training camp this weekend.
- AP sources: NFL close to new football inspection rules Updated: Jul-27-15 3:21 pm
The NFL is preparing to send out instructions to game officials and teams explaining new rules for inspecting footballs.
- AP source: Union offered NFL settlement on Brady suspension Updated: Jul-23-15 11:56 am
The players' union proposed a settlement on Tom Brady's four-game suspension last week that was "met with silence" by the NFL, a person familiar with the proposal told The Associated Press.
- Suspension reduced from 10 games to 4 for Cowboys' Hardy Updated: Jul-10-15 5:23 pm
IRVING, Texas - Greg Hardy's suspension for his role in a domestic violence case was reduced from 10 games to four Friday and his agent said the Dallas defensive end might not be finished fighting the punishment.
- NFL games coming to London EPL club Tottenham's new stadium Updated: Jul-08-15 9:08 am
LONDON - The NFL will stage at least two regular-season games each season at Premier League club Tottenham's new London stadium over a 10-year period under a deal announced Wednesday.