- 49ers CEO pledges money to support repeal of transgender law Updated: May-24-16 7:25 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - San Francisco 49ers CEO Jed York pledged $75,000 to the Equality North Carolina Foundation, an organization which is backing a repeal of a law he believes discriminates.
- Davis: Studies on Raiders move to Las Vegas are 'positive' Updated: May-24-16 6:15 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Oakland Raiders owner Mark Davis says the team has begun conducting market research studies to gather information about a potential move to Las Vegas.
- Capitol Hill Buzz: NFL returns money used to honor troops Updated: May-19-16 4:48 pm
WASHINGTON - Two Republican senators said Thursday that they've scored a touchdown for taxpayers after the National Football League informed them that it is refunding more than $700,000 paid by the Defense Department to NFL clubs to honor military service members at league games and events.
- NFL hires Runyan as VP of policy and rules administration Updated: May-17-16 4:18 pm
NEW YORK - Former NFL tackle and congressman Jon Runyan has been hired as vice president of policy and rules administration, the league said on Tuesday.
- Third party tries to intervene in Brady "Deflategate" case Updated: May-11-16 1:09 pm
NEW YORK - A woman who unsuccessfully tried to intervene in Tom Brady's legal case against the NFL over the "Deflategate" scandal is asking the court to reconsider his four-game suspension.
- The Latest: 3rd round a graduation party for Bengals' Dunlap Updated: Apr-29-16 11:25 pm
CHICAGO - The Latest on the second day of the NFL draft (all times Eastern):
- Raiders owner to Las Vegas: Build it and we will come Updated: Apr-28-16 4:51 pm
LAS VEGAS - Mark Davis was beaming as he posed with fans behind a black and silver "Las Vegas Raiders" banner. He made a few jokes before delivering a $500 million commitment to a new stadium in the city for his team.
- Goodell holds Q&A, with head injuries front and center Updated: Apr-28-16 2:55 pm
CHICAGO - The floor belonged to Philip Feliciano, and NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell waited patiently for his question.
- Goodell: NFL ready to move on from 'Deflategate' Updated: Apr-27-16 10:11 pm
CHICAGO - As far as NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell is concerned, the league is ready to move on from "Deflategate."
- Column: Can Vegas win a longshot bet on the Raiders? Updated: Apr-27-16 4:32 pm
LAS VEGAS - This is a town built on taking money from people, not giving it to them.
- Deflategate saga far from over if Brady keeps fighting Updated: Apr-26-16 4:41 pm
Tom Brady won Round 1. The NFL won Round 2. Round 3, anyone?
- Court decision on Brady's case affirms Goodell's power Updated: Apr-26-16 6:07 am
Reinstatement of Tom Brady's four-game "Deflategate" suspension affirmed NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell's power - a major point of contention for the NFL players' union.