- Packers among best at making defenses pay for 'free plays' Updated: Sep-29-15 6:37 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - A defensive penalty is called just before the quarterback snaps the ball.
- Peyton Manning pulling a Ferris Bueller on Wednesdays Updated: Sep-24-15 7:13 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Two years ago, Peyton Manning's high ankle sprain forced him to miss mid-week practices on a regular basis for the first time in his career.
- Thomas chasing Johnson's mark but focused more on W-L record Updated: Sep-23-15 8:12 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Demaryius Thomas still thinks he can break Calvin Johnson's single-season yardage record, slow start and all.
- Kubiak says good ground game remains goal, foundation Updated: Sep-18-15 6:14 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - John Elway said there'd be days like this.
- Manning gets an ugly win in Kubiak's debut as Broncos coach Updated: Sep-14-15 2:50 am
DENVER - Not every game Gary Kubiak has won as a coach or quarterback came with high-flying offense and touchdowns at every turn.
- NFL Today, Week 1 Updated: Sep-13-15 10:39 pm
- Broncos beat Ravens 19-13 as defense comes up big Updated: Sep-13-15 10:26 pm
DENVER - Peyton Manning is still searching for answers and the end zone.
- Luke Falk passes Washington State past Rutgers, 37-34 Updated: Sep-12-15 9:57 pm
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey - It didn't take much for Washington State coach Mike Leach to rally his players after they watched Janarion Grant return a punt 55 yards and give Rutgers a 34-30 lead with 1:31 to play on Saturday.
- Will the real Peyton Manning please stand up? Updated: Sep-09-15 4:49 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Peyton Manning's summer was both dazzling and perplexing.
- Tim Tebow once again biggest name among NFL cuts Updated: Sep-05-15 10:47 pm
Tim Tebow is the biggest name among NFL cuts for the second time in three years.
- Trio charged with running $54M green-energy Ponzi scheme Updated: Sep-03-15 6:55 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Three people were charged Thursday with running a $54 million Ponzi scheme built on promises of a green energy technology that would turn trash into fuel and "carbon-negative" housing developments, neither of which were ever fully developed, federal prosecutors said.