- Broncos basking in glory of first title since '99 Updated: Feb-12-16 4:04 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - While general manager John Elway maps out plans to keep his team intact, the Denver Broncos are enjoying the spoils of their Super Bowl victory.
- Correction: Super Bowl-Broncos Parade story Updated: Feb-10-16 6:57 pm
DENVER - In a story Feb. 9 about Denver celebrating the Broncos Super Bowl victory, The Associated Press erroneously reported the name of a fan and several of her relatives. The fan was Dorothy Ayze, not Ayce. Her daughter is Judy Klade, not Judy Ayce. Her granddaughter is Amanda Skenadore, not Amanda Ayce.
- Broncos revel in parade amid questions about Manning, Miller Updated: Feb-09-16 4:38 pm
DENVER - It took John Elway 15 years to experience a parade as a quarterback. As an executive, only five.
- Party like it's 1999: Denver to celebrate another Super Bowl Updated: Feb-08-16 6:25 pm
DENVER - Denver's getting ready to party like it's 1999.
- Will Osweiler step in as Peyton steps out in Denver? Updated: Feb-08-16 4:08 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - One of the biggest winners from the Super Bowl didn't even take a snap.
- Miller awaits offseason filled with fun, financial reward Updated: Feb-08-16 3:51 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - On top of his game and now the world, Von Miller's docket is quickly filling up.
- No masterpiece, but Manning rides off with a win Updated: Feb-08-16 12:34 am
SANTA CLARA, California - The best thing for Peyton Manning is that he won the Super Bowl.
- Column: As ugly as it was, it was beautiful for Manning Updated: Feb-08-16 12:24 am
SANTA CLARA, California - A sea of Denver Broncos had just chased a beleaguered Cam Newton around his own end zone one more time, and Carolina coach Ron Rivera had seen enough.
- Broncos D dominates Panthers in 24-10 Super Bowl win Updated: Feb-08-16 12:03 am
SANTA CLARA, California - A reborn Orange Crush might have sent Peyton Manning into retirement with a Super ending to his career.
- Thomas' mom to watch from the stands, not the cell this time Updated: Feb-05-16 10:04 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Demaryius Thomas' mother will watch the Super Bowl from the stands at Levi's Stadium, decked out in an officially licensed orange No. 88 jersey.
- Patriarch of these Denver Broncos? Former coach Dan Reeves Updated: Feb-05-16 6:39 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Dan Reeves has barely merited a mention in the lead-up to the Super Bowl, his imprint on these Denver Broncos an afterthought.
- Manning's glove gives him better grip on Updated: Feb-05-16 6:08 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Peyton Manning has always done things few quarterbacks do, including wearing a glove on his passing hand.
- Broncos take a chance, and it pays off with Kubiak Updated: Feb-04-16 6:43 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - It's hard to know who took the bigger risk.
- Will Peyton's dream scenario come true vs Panthers? Updated: Feb-04-16 2:56 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - It's the perfect scenario, a Hollywood-type script: Peyton Manning emulates John Elway and rides off into the sunset with the Lombardi Trophy in his grip.
- From Riggins to Allen to Elway, the best Super Bowl runs Updated: Feb-04-16 2:41 am
Last year's Super Bowl is best remembered for a team's unsuccessful decision to throw on what appeared to be an obvious running down near the goal line, the sort of thing that maybe shouldn't surprise anyone, given the emphasis on passing in today's NFL.
- Like Elway, Manning has chance to tie things up with a title Updated: Feb-03-16 7:21 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - The last time the world saw John Elway in a Broncos uniform, he was facing the stands, both hands aloft, holding his helmet in his left hand, and his right hand clenched into a tight, celebratory fist. He flashed that toothy smile, knowing that a few minutes later, he would be cradling his second Super Bowl trophy.
- Osweiler and Anderson are better than your average backups Updated: Feb-03-16 4:17 pm
SAN JOSE, California - Backup quarterbacks are always one play away from being the man, and preparing for the Super Bowl is no different.
- Vernon Davis hopes to play a role in Super Bowl with Broncos Updated: Feb-02-16 6:59 pm
SAN JOSE, California - Vernon Davis got to sleep at home for a night in the Bay Area, stay in the same hotel where he lived during 49ers training camp last summer, and the equipment staff even promised him his old locker at Levi's Stadium this weekend.
- Chip off the ol' Bum: Wade Phillips gets best from Denver D Updated: Feb-02-16 6:48 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - A few weeks ago, Broncos defensive coordinator Wade Phillips went to great pains to describe glowingly a certain coach with the initials "B.B." - a coach he would go on to out-scheme and beat a few days later to punch his ticket to the Super Bowl.
- Miller's the loose leader of the Denver Broncos Updated: Feb-02-16 2:14 am
SAN JOSE, California - When the NFL turned its anvil into a carrot, giving Von Miller a way out of its drug program, Denver's star linebacker was free to be himself this season - and was he ever.
- Broncos' Elway won't rush Manning into decision about future Updated: Feb-01-16 11:41 pm
SAN JOSE, California - John Elway realizes as well as anyone just how difficult a decision it is for an elite quarterback to retire, and he has no plans of putting pressure on Peyton Manning to make up his mind right away.
- The Latest: Panthers linebacker Davis returns to practice Updated: Feb-01-16 11:06 pm
SAN JOSE, California - The latest on the Carolina Panthers and Denver Broncos meeting reporters at media day, now known as Super Bowl Opening Night (all times local):
- The Super Bowl's most memorable trick plays Updated: Feb-01-16 3:18 pm
The appetite for gadgets and gimmicks at the Super Bowl is typically low. Surprising the other team with a safety blitz or deep pass, sure, but the risk of true trickery can often seem too steep with a title on the line.
- Elway rebuilt the Broncos following Seattle shellacking Updated: Jan-28-16 5:46 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Two years ago, the Denver Broncos touted the highest-scoring offense the league had ever seen, a record-breaking bunch that piled up 606 points in steamrolling to the Super Bowl.
- Broncos accustomed to pulling out wins in tight situations Updated: Jan-28-16 3:07 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - As confetti cannons showered the Denver Broncos with a blizzard of orange and blue, Methodist minister Don Bird of Aurora, Colorado, expressed the feelings of so many sweat-drenched, fingernail-nibbling fans.