- Manning's absence extended as he's fitted with walking cast Updated: Nov-24-15 10:28 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Peyton Manning will spend the next week in a walking cast and is expected to miss at least two more games with a torn plantar fascia in his left foot.
- The Latest from NASCAR: Busch wins 1st Sprint Cup title Updated: Nov-22-15 7:57 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - The latest from Homestead-Miami Speedway, the site of NASCAR's season finale (all times EST):
- Jeff Gordon chases 5th championship before retirement Updated: Nov-21-15 8:45 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - It's a Hall of Fame career that includes four championships, 93 victories and more than $150 million in winnings. He's got a beautiful family, a reputation as one of the good guys and a popularity that transcends NASCAR.
- NASCAR's Gordon tries to win championship in career finale Updated: Nov-21-15 1:46 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Jeff Gordon is trying to achieve what few sports greats have done before - win a championship in his final season. A surefire future Hall of Famer, Gordon can clinch his fifth career NASCAR Sprint Cup championship on Sunday at Homestead-Miami Speedway.
- Is No. 18's 18th NFL season coming to a premature end? Updated: Nov-20-15 3:23 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - What if this is it for Peyton Manning? While many of his teammates won't dare consider the notion, at least one prominent member of the Denver Broncos has considered the possibility that No. 18's 18th NFL season could come to a premature end.
- Both Fox and the Broncos play down their reunion Updated: Nov-19-15 1:18 am
- Manning supports Osweiler but won't be in his ear Updated: Nov-17-15 9:30 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Peyton Manning isn't giving Brock Osweiler any unsolicited advice this week as his longtime understudy prepares for his first NFL start.
- Kubiak sits Peyton Manning for Bears game Updated: Nov-17-15 12:37 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - On his 25th birthday, Brock Osweiler will make his first NFL start, replacing an injured Peyton Manning in the Broncos' much-anticipated game against the Chicago Bears.
- Chiefs once again aim to slow down Manning in trip to Denver Updated: Nov-11-15 2:57 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Chiefs have spent a decade trying to beat Peyton Manning.
- No trades get done on NFL's deadline day Updated: Nov-03-15 5:57 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The only action at the NFL's trade deadline Tuesday came in Denver, where tight end Vernon Davis arrived to take his physical and begin learning the language of Peyton Manning's suddenly revved-up offense.
- Broncos don't mind if you don't believe Updated: Nov-03-15 2:35 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Even the long-awaited emergence of Peyton Manning and an annihilation of Aaron Rodgers might not be enough to keep the haters from continuing to doubt the Denver Broncos.
- Broncos acquire TE Vernon Davis from 49ers Updated: Nov-02-15 9:53 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - John Elway likes to talk about the long-term vision, winning "not only now but from now on."
- Broncos induct Bowlen into their ring of fame Updated: Nov-02-15 4:07 am
DENVER - Peyton Manning was glad he was able to deliver a victory on Pat Bowlen's big night.
- Packers QB Aaron Rodgers already in Broncos' heads Updated: Oct-30-15 4:03 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Aaron Rodgers is already in the Denver Broncos' heads.
- Manning's stats are bad but not his 6-0 record Updated: Oct-28-15 8:08 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Peyton Manning is off to a bad start statistically. Standings-wise, things couldn't be better.