- PLAYOFF PULSE: Like it or not, Iowa 1 win away from playoff Updated: Nov-28-15 12:35 am
Iowa is a victory away from the College Football Playoff.
- Huskers lose 28-20 to No. 3 Hawkeyes, wait to hear bowl fate Updated: Nov-27-15 9:00 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The undisciplined play that hamstrung Nebraska earlier in the season returned in a big way against Iowa and might have cost the Cornhuskers a chance to play in a bowl in Mike Riley's first season as coach.
- No. 3 Hawkeyes go to 12-0 with 28-20 victory over Nebraska Updated: Nov-27-15 8:34 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Iowa certainly didn't change the minds of critics who say the Hawkeyes don't look the part of a national championship contender.
- Hawkeyes' ability to win close games could help at Nebraska Updated: Nov-24-15 7:28 pm
Michigan State can go to the Big Ten championship game with a win over Penn State on Saturday. Ohio State and Michigan meet in "The Game," with the winner representing the East Division in the title game if the Spartans slip up.
- No. 6 Iowa tops Purdue 40-20, clinches share of Big Ten West Updated: Nov-21-15 9:21 pm
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Iowa barely acknowledged winning the Big Ten West.
- Minnesota shows fight in 40-35 loss to No. 8 Iowa Updated: Nov-15-15 12:26 am
IOWA CITY, Iowa - The results weren't there yet again for Minnesota.
- Georgia's Richt facing another stress test against Auburn Updated: Nov-12-15 12:26 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - Vince Dooley managed a pained smile as he empathized with the heat being felt by Mark Richt in Georgia's disappointing season.
- West's record is best so far in Big Ten's crossover games Updated: Nov-12-15 2:44 am
Led by Iowa's unexpected resurgence, the Big Ten West is challenging the popular narrative that the East would be by far the dominant division in the conference.
- No. 10 Iowa holds off Hoosiers' run with 35-27 win Updated: Nov-07-15 9:16 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Jordan Howard finally looked healthy Saturday.
- No. 10 Iowa's depth at running back coming in handy Updated: Nov-03-15 4:47 pm
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Iowa used to be so thin at running back that it used a fullback there for three years. That is not a problem anymore.
- No. 10 Iowa holds off Maryland 31-15 to stay unbeaten Updated: Oct-31-15 7:59 pm
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Unbeaten Iowa kicked off the supposedly soft part of its schedule with a win that wasn't exactly pleasing to the eye.
- Big Ten defenses flourishing behind big boys up front Updated: Oct-29-15 2:48 am
Big Ten defenses are putting up some of their best numbers in years, and coaches give credit to the guys up front.