- Bills DE Hughes gets double fine from NFL Updated: Oct-09-15 4:55 pm
- Buffalo Bills' high-priced defense not paying off just yet Updated: Oct-07-15 7:46 pm
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Coach Rex Ryan insists it's premature to start judging the Buffalo Bills' high-priced defense on a few inconsistent performances a month into the season.
- Giants finally finish one, Redskins done in by mistakes Updated: Sep-25-15 3:52 am
- Giants build lead and hold it, beat Redskins 32-21 Updated: Sep-25-15 12:51 am
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Brave words after difficult defeats don't come close to soothing a losing team's spirits. Only wins can turn that trick.
- Giants West Coast offense not as effective as last year Updated: Sep-17-15 6:20 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - After watching Eli Manning and Odell Beckham Jr. in the first year of the West Coast offense, it was easy to say the New York Giants were on the verge of having one of the NFL's top offenses this season.
- Eli Manning has Dallas blunder behind him, ready for Falcons Updated: Sep-16-15 6:31 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - After badly mismanaging the end of the season opening-loss to the Dallas Cowboys, Eli Manning has been taking a lot of heat.
- Manning admits mistake in telling Jennings not to score late Updated: Sep-14-15 7:42 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Eli Manning is taking the blame for two late blunders that led to the New York Giants' collapse against the Dallas Cowboys, including one where he told halfback Rashad Jennings not to score.
- Romo-to-Witten beats Giants 27-26, but Cowboys lose Bryant Updated: Sep-14-15 7:34 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Tony Romo found Jason Witten for the winning touchdown after a series of Dallas mistakes put the New York Giants in position to beat the Cowboys in an opener for the first time.
- Cowboys overcome mistakes, beat Giants 27-26 on late TD Updated: Sep-14-15 2:03 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Before Tony Romo could survey the field for a potential winning touchdown pass in the final seconds of the opener against the New York Giants, he had to reach to the turf and grab the loose ball from a low snap.