- Ohio attorney general inadvertently reveals run for governor Updated: May-26-16 12:56 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Mike DeWine, the state attorney general and a former U.S. senator, confirmed Thursday what political prognosticators have reported for months: He's running for governor.
- The Latest: Ohio to appeal judge's ruling on early voting Updated: May-24-16 4:56 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Latest on a federal judge's decision related to voting laws in Ohio (all times local):
- Ohio officials teaming up at forum on opioid addiction Updated: May-23-16 9:56 am
FINDLAY, Ohio - An Ohio congressman will team up with state officials next month to host a forum looking at opioid addiction in the state.
- High court sides with Ohio in debt collection dispute Updated: May-16-16 12:36 pm
WASHINGTON - A unanimous Supreme Court ruled Monday that a pair of Ohio law firms did not use illegal tactics when they sent out debt-collection letters on stationery bearing the name of the state's attorney general.
- 2 weeks after 8 killed in Ohio, no arrests, few answers Updated: May-06-16 12:43 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Two weeks have passed since the bodies of eight family members were found on April 22 at four different homes in Ohio. No arrests have been made, and a motive for the Pike County killings remains unclear. Autopsies show the victims were shot, some of them multiple times. Here's a look at the killings and what's known: