- Mum Brady sharp in Patriots' first padded practice Updated: Aug-01-15 4:06 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Two things were certain Saturday when the New England Patriots put on pads for the first time at training camp: The home fans sure do love Tom Brady, and the quarterback's suspension and court case haven't affected his accuracy.
- Patriots open camp, try to ignore 'Deflategate' noise Updated: Jul-30-15 5:55 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Fans drove to Gillette Stadium past a booth selling "Free Tom Brady" T-shirts.
- Boston's bummer summer: Sox slump, Olympics snub, Brady out Updated: Jul-30-15 6:43 am
BOSTON - After the winter of their discontent, it's been one bummer of a summer for Bostonians.
- Brady fights on, files lawsuit to stop suspension Updated: Jul-29-15 10:04 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Tom Brady took the fight over his "Deflategate" suspension to social media and federal court Wednesday, and New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft backed the three-time Super Bowl MVP, saying "I was wrong to put my faith in the league."
- The Latest: Brady and players' union file lawsuit again NFL Updated: Jul-29-15 6:31 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Here is the latest surrounding the suspension of star Patriots quarterback Tom Brady for using underinflated footballs (all times local):
- Full text of Patriots owner Kraft's statement about Brady Updated: Jul-29-15 11:27 am
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - The full text of New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft's statement Wednesday after quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension was upheld by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell: