- Review: "Tour" a worthy look at artist as reluctant subject Updated: Jul-28-15 7:58 pm
LOS ANGELES - Many journalists who have written feature profiles of public figures will have experienced that light-bulb moment, once the cautious mutual-assessment phase is concluded and you start digging for the meat, when the subject perhaps casually reveals some illuminating aspect of him- or herself around which the entire article can be built. Those moments come thick and fast in "The End of the Tour," James Ponsoldt's exquisitely elegiac film about David Foster Wallace, examined over the course of a five-day interview with Rolling Stone reporter David Lipsky, 12 years before the influential writer's suicide in 2008 at age 46.
- A dialogue between Eisenberg and Segel on idols and fame Updated: Jul-28-15 1:59 pm
LOS ANGELES - "The End of The Tour" is the story of two Davids meeting at a crossroads.
- Actor Jesse Eisenberg clarifies Comic-Con genocide comments Updated: Jul-15-15 12:04 am
LOS ANGELES - Jesse Eisenberg said that he was using hyperbole when he compared the Comic-Con experience to "genocide" late Tuesday afternoon.
- The Latest: The Muppets make their debut at Comic-Con Updated: Jul-11-15 7:18 pm
SAN DIEGO - Here's the latest from the Comic-Con International fan festival Saturday in and around the San Diego Convention Center (all times Pacific):
- Ben Affleck debuts 'Batman v Superman' footage at Comic-Con Updated: Jul-11-15 4:33 pm
SAN DIEGO - All is not well for Superman, audiences at Comic-Con found out on Saturday during a jam-packed and revealing Warner Bros. presentation in Hall H. The studio also debuted a first look at the comic-book movie "Suicide Squad" at the annual convention.