- Teague, Horford lead Hawks over Bulls 113-90 Updated: Feb-10-16 11:55 pm
CHICAGO - Al Horford set the tone with a strong start and got plenty of help. More important, Atlanta hit the All-Star break on a winning note after two tough losses.
- Vucevic leads Magic comeback for 117-110 OT win over Hawks Updated: Feb-08-16 11:51 pm
ATLANTA - A big comeback gave the Orlando Magic their second win over the Hawks in two days and renewed belief they can stage a similar rally in their season.
- Millsap, Horford pace Hawks past Pacers 102-96 Updated: Feb-05-16 10:57 pm
ATLANTA - Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer wasn't terribly concerned that his team gave up 19 offensive rebounds.
- Hardaway, Scott lead Atlanta Hawks in rout of 76ers, 124-86 Updated: Feb-03-16 10:21 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The Hawks prepared for lowly Philadelphia just like any other team. As a result of that focus, Atlanta routed the 76ers once again.
- Clippers win again without Griffin, beating Hawks 85-83 Updated: Jan-27-16 11:56 pm
ATLANTA - Amid all sorts of distractions, the Los Angeles Clippers just keep on winning.
- Goodwin hits 3 with 0.1 seconds left, Suns beat Hawks 98-95 Updated: Jan-24-16 12:55 am
PHOENIX - Archie Goodwin wanted the ball, even if it wasn't supposed to be his.
- Millsap paces Hawks over Blazers, 104-98 Updated: Jan-21-16 2:35 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Atlanta Hawks had one main goal: Keep Portland from making 3-pointers.
- Inconsistent Hawks showing only glimpses of last year's form Updated: Jan-17-16 11:36 am
ATLANTA - Kyle Korver stared at his sneakers, breaking into a slight smile as he thought back to a year ago.
- Millsap leads Hawks past Nets 114-86 to snap 2-game skid Updated: Jan-16-16 11:10 pm
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Hawks closed the first half of the season with a performance reminiscent of last year.
- Walker scores 23 as Hornets rout Hawks 107-84 Updated: Jan-13-16 11:04 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Steve Clifford wasn't surprised that the Charlotte Hornets finally broke out of their seven-game losing streak Wednesday night.