- LaVine steps up to help Wolves beat Hawks 99-95 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:51 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - No one Minnesota Timberwolves player dominated on Wednesday night. It was different players at different points of the game coming up with timely shots, tough defense or the extra pass.
- Millsap, Teague pace Hawks to 121-97 win over Boston Updated: Nov-24-15 11:46 pm
ATLANTA - Jeff Teague has been waiting for the Atlanta Hawks to break out of their slump.
- Leonard has 24, Spurs defense shines in 98-84 win over Suns Updated: Nov-24-15 12:40 am
- Hawks' Budenholzer fined $25,000 for contact with official Updated: Nov-23-15 9:45 pm
ATLANTA - Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer apologized Monday for bumping an official, an incident that drew a $25,000 fine from the NBA and led to a call from the referees' union that he be suspended.
- Heat's Riley says he sees 'dynastic' potential in Warriors Updated: Nov-23-15 12:35 pm
MIAMI - Pat Riley played alongside Jerry West and Gail Goodrich, the guards whose exploits from the early 1970s still have the Miami Heat president saying they were the best backcourt he ever saw.
- Love, James lead Cavaliers past Hawks, 109-97 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:58 pm
CLEVELAND - The rematch of the Eastern Conference finals looked very familiar.
- Thaddeus Young's 2 free throws lift Nets over Hawks 90-88 Updated: Nov-17-15 11:29 pm
NEW YORK - It was a game that neither team seemed to want to win.
- Jazz beat Hawks 97-96 to end 3-game skid Updated: Nov-15-15 10:06 pm
ATLANTA - France native Rudy Gobert wore his country's flag on his shoes and stood for its national anthem before Sunday night's game.
- Isaiah Thomas scores 23, Celtics beat Hawks 106-93 Updated: Nov-13-15 11:30 pm
BOSTON - Boston's early shooting troubles went away after halftime, while its defense and rebounding never faltered.
- Horford, Millsap rally Hawks to 106-98 win over Pelicans Updated: Nov-11-15 11:31 pm
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Hawks have plenty of guys who can hit 3-pointers.
- Timberwolves blow 34-point lead, recover to beat Hawks Updated: Nov-09-15 11:55 pm
ATLANTA - Andrew Wiggins was hoping he wouldn't lose his shooting touch as the Atlanta Hawks kept pushing to wipe out a huge deficit.
- Hawks beat Wizards 114-99 for 7th straight win Updated: Nov-07-15 11:48 pm
- Teague lifts balanced Hawks past Heat, 98-92 Updated: Nov-03-15 10:50 pm
MIAMI - Mike Budenholzer was staring down at his erasable whiteboard, drawing up a play with just under 9 seconds remaining as his Atlanta Hawks held a four-point lead.
- Horford, defense lead Hawks to 94-92 win over Hornets Updated: Nov-01-15 5:50 pm
- Bazemore's 19 points help Hawks hold off Hornets, 97-94 Updated: Oct-30-15 11:47 pm
ATLANTA - With Kyle Korver resting his surgically repaired ankle, the Atlanta Hawks tried a two-point guard lineup and let Kent Bazemore fill in as the 3-point specialist.
- Hawks beat Knicks 112-101 for 1st victory of the season Updated: Oct-29-15 11:55 pm
NEW YORK - These looked like the Atlanta Hawks of last season, not last game.