- AP source: Hawks reach agreement to re-sign Paul Millsap Updated: Jul-01-15 8:27 pm
ATLANTA - Paul Millsap became an All-Star in his first two years with Atlanta and helped lead the Hawks to their first Eastern Conference finals.
- Hawks' Korver has 'loose bodies' removed from elbow Updated: Jun-30-15 8:35 pm
ATLANTA - Atlanta Hawks guard Kyle Korver is expected to be ready for the start of training camp following surgery to remove loose bodies in his right elbow.
- Budenholzer hopes Hardaway helps Hawks keep Millsap, Carroll Updated: Jun-29-15 6:50 pm
ATLANTA - Now that he's added Tim Hardaway Jr., Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer has narrowed his focus on re-signing All-Star forward Paul Millsap and starting guard DeMarre Carroll.
- Hawks acquire Hardaway Jr. in draft-night trade with Knicks Updated: Jun-26-15 1:26 am
ATLANTA - As names started coming off his draft board, Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer didn't see a player who excited him at the 15th or the 19th spot.
- Grant Hill hoping to help bring success to Hawks Updated: Jun-25-15 4:46 pm
ATLANTA - Grant Hill always wondered why the Atlanta Hawks struggled to attract big-name free agents.
- Hawks show off new uniforms as new ownership group moves in Updated: Jun-24-15 6:36 pm
ATLANTA - The Hawks are coming off their best season in Atlanta - and that's not all.
- Tony Ressler announced as Hawks' main owner Updated: Jun-24-15 4:18 pm
ATLANTA - The NBA board of governors has unanimously approved the sale of the Atlanta Hawks to an ownership group led by billionaire Tony Ressler.
- Atlanta Hawks announce GM Danny Ferry 'stepping down' Updated: Jun-22-15 2:16 pm
ATLANTA - Danny Ferry officially stepped down as general manager of the Atlanta Hawks on Monday and said having to watch the team's most successful season from a distance was "bittersweet."
- AP source: Hawks reach buyout agreement with GM Danny Ferry Updated: Jun-19-15 8:15 pm
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Hawks have agreed to a buyout of the final two years of general manager Danny Ferry's contract, a person with knowledge of the agreement told The Associated Press on Friday.