- Shaw's big day carries Red Sox past Rays11-7 Updated: Aug-01-15 9:14 pm
BOSTON - Travis Shaw's teammates teased him about going for the cycle in his last at-bat. He finished with an even better hit by belting his second homer of the day.
- Moore's tough day sends Rays to 11-7 loss to Red Sox Updated: Aug-01-15 6:48 pm
BOSTON - Matt Moore hopes tough times may lead to better things as he continues his comeback from Tommy John surgery.
- Red Sox rock Sale, win 8-2 to snap White Sox streak Updated: Jul-30-15 11:55 pm
BOSTON - Steven Wright and the slumping Red Sox looked like a long shot against Chris Sale and the surging White Sox on Thursday night.
- Ortiz has 2 HRs, career-high 7 RBIs as Red Sox rout Tigers Updated: Jul-27-15 12:39 am
BOSTON - David Ortiz was touched by watching the Hall of Fame induction speeches. He then went out and added another big night to his illustrious career.
- Altuve's walkoff homer lifts Astros over Boston 5-4 Updated: Jul-24-15 12:53 am
HOUSTON - The 5-foot-6, 165-pound Jose Altuve certainly isn't known for his power.
- A-Rod breaks top 25 in hits, leads Yankees past Red Sox 8-6 Updated: Jul-12-15 6:42 pm
BOSTON - Alex Rodriguez had hit No. 3,020 to move into the top 25 on baseball's all-time list.
- Royals' Moustakas, Cardinals' Martinez win final fan vote Updated: Jul-10-15 8:48 pm
NEW YORK - Kansas City Royals third baseman Mike Moustakas and St. Louis Cardinals right-hander Carlos Martinez are going to the All-Star Game as winners of the final fan vote.
- Marlins' sloppy play leads to 6-3 loss to Red Sox Updated: Jul-08-15 11:21 pm
BOSTON - Miami pitchers' control problems came on the throw to first.
- Porcello ends 7-game skid; Red Sox beat Marlins 6-3 Updated: Jul-08-15 11:06 pm
BOSTON - Rick Porcello could finally feel good about a start.
- Royals, Cardinals form alliance for All-Star final vote Updated: Jul-08-15 7:03 pm
- Rookies Bryant, Pederson make All-Star team; A-Rod left out Updated: Jul-06-15 11:36 pm
NEW YORK - Less than three months after making his major league debut, Chicago Cubs third baseman Kris Bryant is an All-Star, one of two rookies selected along with Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Joc Pederson.
- Queen City crew: Sending All-Stars young and old to Cincy Updated: Jul-03-15 11:22 am
NEW YORK - Anyone still ranting about the online election that put five Kansas City Royals in position to start the All-Star Game, the following is for you.