- Bills coach Ryan expects QB Taylor to play at Kansas City Updated: Nov-24-15 6:42 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Rex Ryan expects quarterback Tyrod Taylor will be healthy enough to start in the Buffalo Bills' game at Kansas City this weekend.
- Patriots improve to 10-0, beat Bills 20-13 Updated: Nov-24-15 5:23 am
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - James White filled in for Dion Lewis.
- Patriots offensive line bolstered for Bills game Updated: Nov-23-15 8:14 pm
- McCoy active for Bills, Cromartie out for Jets Updated: Nov-12-15 7:30 pm
- QB Tyrod Taylor set to take over Bills offense again Updated: Nov-02-15 6:51 pm
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Get ready for Tyrod Taylor time once again in Buffalo.
- At 3-4, Ryan's Bills more resemble pushovers than bullies Updated: Oct-26-15 6:41 pm
BUFFALO, New York - For all his bold vows, coach Rex Ryan doesn't sound as self-assured in assessing the Buffalo Bills entering their bye week as he did before the season opened.
- Bortles leads Jaguars to 34-31 win over Bills at Wembley Updated: Oct-26-15 1:46 am
LONDON - When the big lead was finally wiped out, Blake Bortles got his offense going for one last drive.
- Jaguars hold on to beat Bills 34-31 in London Updated: Oct-25-15 2:51 pm
LONDON - Jacksonville's defense came up big in the first half, and quarterback Blake Bortles came through late to rally the Jaguars to the victory.
- Bills quarterback Taylor inactive for game against Jaguars Updated: Oct-25-15 8:31 am
LONDON - Buffalo Bills quarterback Tyrod Taylor was inactive for the second week in a row, forced to sit out Sunday's game against the Jacksonville Jaguars at Wembley Stadium with a left knee injury.