- Carl's, Hardee's CEO: Not all models know how to eat burgers Updated: May-30-15 12:01 am
NEW YORK - Carl's Jr. and Hardee's ads starring nearly naked women have become a part of American culture, according to Andy Puzder, CEO of the chains' parent company.
- Amid celebrity show offs, $30 million raised at AIDS gala Updated: May-22-15 2:42 pm
CAP D'ANTIBES, France - Amid celebrity schmoozing, glamorous fashions, musical performances and the frequent banging of the auction hammer, the French Riviera's annual star-filled amfAR gala brought in its expected share of drama - with celebrity invitees including Leonardo DiCaprio, Jake Gyllenhaal, Michael Fassbender, Marion Cotillard, Sienna Miller and Adrien Brody.
- CANNES WATCH: Celebrities douse in diamonds at De Grisogono Updated: May-20-15 5:35 am
CANNES, France - Celebrities were dousing in diamonds Tuesday at the glitzy De Grisogono soiree - one of the social event highlights of the Cannes Film Festival.
- CANNES WATCH: Jackson patriarch makes a splash at Cannes Updated: May-19-15 1:27 pm
CANNES, France - Along with film stars and other top actors and directors in the industry, Cannes Film Festival red carpet premieres tend to bring out the random celebrity that makes you wonder why they're there.
- CANNES WATCH: DiCaprio buys $13,600 bag for charity Updated: May-19-15 1:23 pm
CANNES, France - Who knew Leonardo DiCaprio had an eye for Chanel bags?
- Saluting Dave with a Top Ten List of what sets him apart Updated: May-18-15 11:03 am
NEW YORK - David Letterman leaves late night on Wednesday after 33 years when he retires from CBS' "Late Show," his TV home since 1993. Now, drawing inspiration from his "Top Ten" lists, we offer a list of what made him special.