- Giants lose 5-4 to Dodgers in 14 innings Updated: Sep-01-15 5:07 am
LOS ANGELES - The San Francisco Giants' bullpen went toe-to-toe with the Los Angeles Dodgers' relievers until finally blinking in the 14th inning.
- Dodgers beat Giants 5-4 in 14 innings on Gonzalez's single Updated: Sep-01-15 4:47 am
LOS ANGELES - A.J. Ellis drew a leadoff walk in the bottom of the 14th inning before the Los Angeles Dodgers loaded the bases with no outs. With slugger Adrian Gonzalez at the plate, the slow-footed Ellis knew he would have to hustle to score.
- Dodgers no-hit for 2nd time in 10 days with 2-0 loss to Cubs Updated: Aug-31-15 1:11 am
LOS ANGELES - This isn't how the Los Angeles Dodgers wanted to go into a crucial three-game series against the second-place Giants.
- Dodgers finish sweep of Reds with 1-0 win Updated: Aug-27-15 4:06 pm
- Red Sox hire Dombrowski as president; GM Cherington is out Updated: Aug-18-15 11:33 pm
BOSTON - On their way to a third last-place finish in four seasons, the Boston Red Sox shook up their front office on Tuesday night by hiring Dave Dombrowski as the new president of baseball operations and saying goodbye to general manager Ben Cherington.
- Kershaw reaches 200 Ks in Dodgers' 3-0 win over Nats Updated: Aug-13-15 1:56 am
LOS ANGELES - Clayton Kershaw showed everyone he was on his game early, striking out the side in the second inning while retiring the game's first 16 batters.
- Kang, McCutchen rally Pirates past Dodgers 13-6 Updated: Aug-10-15 12:51 am
PITTSBURGH - Jung Ho Kang hit back after getting hit by pitches in his two previous plate appearances.
- Greinke's bat helps Dodgers beat Phillies 10-8 Updated: Aug-06-15 5:36 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Zack Greinke's hitting outshined his pitching.
- Angels lose 6th straight, 5-3 to Dodgers in 10 Updated: Aug-02-15 10:02 pm
LOS ANGELES - The sputtering Angels are in their worst funk of the season, and the Dodgers didn't do anything to help them out of it.
- Ethier's 2 HRs help Dodgers beat Angels 5-3 in 10 Updated: Aug-02-15 8:53 pm
LOS ANGELES - Andre Ethier always wanted to be the guy who made the game-winning 3-pointer or catch the game-winning touchdown pass in the end zone as time expired. In baseball, his only chance at sudden death is a walkoff home run - which he has done six times in his major league career.