- Warriors whip Portland at home in opener of West semifinals Updated: May-01-16 10:16 pm
OAKLAND, California - From the opening tip, Klay Thompson shot lights-out and even heaved one in from way out in Stephen Curry territory. Draymond Green began yapping from the start while doing his thing to make plays every which way, calling on his teammates to bring an edge on defense.
- Livingston enjoying the moment filling in for injured Curry Updated: Apr-28-16 7:09 pm
OAKLAND, California - Shaun Livingston's left leg could have been amputated nine years ago.
- Warriors roll into second round of playoffs without Curry Updated: Apr-28-16 2:21 am
OAKLAND, California - Klay Thompson knew Golden State had to come together, that every player needed to raise his game with Stephen Curry sidelined.
- Curry hurts knee but Warriors beat Rockets 121-94 in Game 4 Updated: Apr-24-16 7:45 pm
HOUSTON - Stephen Curry sat on the bench with his head in his hands, facing another injury that could derail Golden State's playoff run.
- Steve Kerr enjoying the ride watching Warriors make history Updated: Apr-14-16 9:25 pm
OAKLAND, California - Steve Kerr makes one thing perfectly clear: This special season is not about him. Far from it. Even if he is so perfectly entwined with the record-setting Golden State Warriors and the Chicago Bulls group Kerr played for 20 years ago that just lost its all-time wins record to the team he now leads.
- Curry shoots Warriors to 73rd win, breaking Bulls' mark Updated: Apr-14-16 2:29 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors took their last shot at Michael Jordan and history and they swished it - for 73.
- The Latest: Kobe and the Warriors delivered in finales Updated: Apr-14-16 1:37 am
The Latest on the Golden State Warriors' chase of the best regular-season record in NBA history on Wednesday and Kobe Bryant's final game with the Los Angeles Lakers (all times local):
- Raptors earn 12th straight win over 76ers, 122-98 Updated: Apr-12-16 11:50 pm
TORONTO - Toronto coach Dwane Casey probably could be forgiven for a bit of scoreboard watching Tuesday night.
- Warriors tie record with 72nd win, end Spurs' home streak Updated: Apr-10-16 11:59 pm
SAN ANTONIO - The Golden State Warriors got a momentous victory in the one place they hadn't won in nearly two decades.
- NBA: No foul on last possession in Warriors' win at Memphis Updated: Apr-10-16 7:35 pm
NEW YORK - The NBA says referees were correct in not calling a foul against Golden State on Memphis' final possession, when a score by the Grizzlies could have ended the Warriors' bid for a record 73 victories.
- 71-9! Warriors rally from 10 down to beat Grizzlies 100-99 Updated: Apr-10-16 12:06 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Draymond Green is doing his best to help the Golden State Warriors make NBA history.
- Warriors become 2nd NBA team to win 70, beat Spurs 112-101 Updated: Apr-08-16 7:50 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors reached a milestone that only Michael Jordan's Chicago Bulls have achieved in the history of the NBA.
- Timberwolves shock Warriors 124-117 in overtime Updated: Apr-06-16 2:54 am