- NBA union to investigate league's concussion protocol Updated: Jun-02-15 2:53 am
OAKLAND, California - When NBA union chief Michele Roberts watched Stephen Curry return to a game after his head slammed against the floor and he walked woozily to the locker room, she immediately took a closer look the league's concussion protocols.
- Warriors guard Klay Thompson returns to practice Updated: Jun-01-15 6:12 pm
OAKLAND, California - Golden State Warriors guard Klay Thompson is one step away from being cleared to play in the NBA Finals.
- Warriors quietly trying to finish one of NBA's best seasons Updated: Jun-01-15 2:56 pm
- Chavez shuts down Yankees to lead Athletics to 3-0 win Updated: May-31-15 8:05 pm
OAKLAND, California - The way Jesse Chavez was dealing, Stephen Vogt knew Oakland didn't need much offense to give him a much-needed win. That hasn't been so easy for the Athletics to do this season.
- Position-by-position matchups for the NBA Finals Updated: May-31-15 11:47 am
A position-by-position look at the matchups in the NBA Finals between the Golden State Warriors and Cleveland Cavaliers:
- Warriors guard Klay Thompson diagnosed with concussion Updated: May-29-15 5:27 pm
OAKLAND, California - The initial hit caused Klay Thompson plenty of pain. The final diagnosis delivered another blow to him and the Golden State Warriors as they prepare for the NBA Finals.
- And now, we wait: Cavs and Warriors get time to rest Updated: May-28-15 8:21 pm
- Warriors G Klay Thompson suffers concussion Updated: May-28-15 1:58 am
- Warriors eliminate Rockets, end 40-year NBA Finals drought Updated: May-28-15 1:56 am
OAKLAND, California - After a generation of wishing and waiting, the Golden State Warriors have finally arrived on basketball's biggest stage again.
- NBA MVP Curry OK after fall as Warriors lose to Rockets Updated: May-26-15 1:59 am
HOUSTON - When Golden State's Stephen Curry crashed into Trevor Ariza's shoulder, was upended and sent flying toward the court on Monday night against Houston, it felt like forever before he landed.
- Harden helps Rockets stay alive, beat Warriors 128-115 Updated: May-26-15 1:26 am
HOUSTON - James Harden was not happy after a poor performance in Houston's embarrassing loss to Golden State in Game 3.
- Houston star Harden's unique game hard to stop - and to like Updated: May-22-15 6:21 pm
HOUSTON - Whether he's stirring the pot after a big shot or flailing his arms to draw contact en route to the basket James Harden evokes strong reactions from fans and players alike.
- In this generation, 3-pointers are paramount in the playoffs Updated: May-22-15 2:38 am
Those notable names of the past, the ones still insisting that NBA playoff offenses must pound the ball inside, have been awfully quiet this week.
- Warriors coach Steve Kerr coming through in playoffs again Updated: May-17-15 9:03 pm
OAKLAND, California - With the stakes high and fans ready to question and critique every move, Steve Kerr knew he'd be in the spotlight no matter how things played out this postseason.
- Warriors advance to Western final, beating Memphis 108-95 Updated: May-16-15 2:39 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Stephen Curry practices tough shots every day. The MVP came up with a third-quarter buzzer-beater his coach calls the play of the game.
- Warriors whip Grizzlies 98-78, take 3-2 series lead Updated: May-14-15 2:02 am
OAKLAND, California - Down and out just days earlier, the Golden State Warriors suddenly look alive and well again.
- AP Source: Warriors star Stephen Curry to be named NBA MVP Updated: May-03-15 11:47 pm
OAKLAND, California - Some called him too small. Others too fragile.