- No. 3 Michigan State beats Providence to win Wooden Legacy Updated: Nov-30-15 1:17 am
ANAHEIM, California - Tom Izzo is no fan of college basketball's new rules that sidelined the two best players from each team in the championship game of the DirecTV Wooden Legacy.
- No. 3 Michigan State beats Boise St 77-67 in Wooden Legacy Updated: Nov-27-15 8:02 pm
FULLERTON, California - Denzel Valentine scored a career-high 32 points, hitting five consecutive 3-pointers to break open a tight game in the second half, and No. 3 Michigan State defeated Boise State 77-67 Friday in the semifinals of the DirecTV Wooden Legacy.
- Best, Ndiaye lead UC Irvine past Boston College 80-67 Updated: Nov-27-15 6:33 pm
FULLERTON, California - UC Irvine thought it let one get away in losing its opening game of the Wooden Legacy tournament. Facing an ACC team on Friday might not have seemed like the best way to rebound, considering the Anteaters had never beaten a team from that Power Five conference.
- No. 3 Michigan State routs Boston College 99-68 Updated: Nov-26-15 10:08 pm
FULLERTON, California - Denzel Valentine took his game to another level, scoring, rebounding and dishing off. His teammates followed his lead, making third-ranked Michigan State too much to handle.
- No. 3 Michigan State pulls away and beats E Michigan 89-65 Updated: Nov-23-15 10:26 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Michigan State got off to a sluggish start and got a spark from a role player.
- Bess, No. 13 Michigan St beat Arkansas-Pine Bluff 92-46 Updated: Nov-20-15 10:42 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - After watching his team score 46 points in the first half and 46 more after the break Friday night, coach Tom Izzo thought he'd seen two sides to No. 20 Michigan State.
- Valentine's triple-double leads Michigan St over Kansas Updated: Nov-18-15 6:53 am
CHICAGO - Denzel Valentine joined some pretty elite company in Michigan State basketball history.
- No. 13 Michigan State beats Florida Atlantic 82-55 in opener Updated: Nov-13-15 10:38 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Matt Costello's career has been underwhelming for a former Mr. Basketball winner in Michigan, averaging just four points and three rebounds over his first three seasons.
- Izzo joins list of college coaches in 1 place for 20+ years Updated: Nov-13-15 8:21 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Tom Izzo has joined an exclusive club of current coaches who have lasted 20 seasons at one school.