- Martin Truex Jr. dominates NASCAR race in Charlotte Updated: May-29-16 11:45 pm
CONCORD, North Carolina - Martin Truex Jr. didn't avoid ladders or black cats, never worried about cracking mirrors or stepping on cracks. He knew his bad luck on the Sprint Cup circuit would change.
- The Latest: Day of firsts for Hamilton, Rossi and Truex Updated: May-29-16 10:41 pm
The latest on motorsport's busiest day, with Formula One's Monaco Grand Prix followed by the Indianapolis 500 and NASCAR's Coca-Cola 600 (all times local):
- Jubilant Hamilton celebrates after rain-soaked Monaco GP win Updated: May-29-16 9:34 pm
MONACO - After crashes, engine problems and eight races without a win, Lewis Hamilton's jubilation was evident as he threw himself into the arms of his Mercedes team after winning Sunday's rainy, incident-packed Monaco Grand Prix.
- Red Bull apologizes to Ricciardo after Monaco GP tire gaffe Updated: May-29-16 2:31 pm
MONACO - Red Bull team principal Christian Horner apologized to Daniel Ricciardo after a calamitous team pit stop cost the Australian driver a near-certain victory at the Monaco Grand Prix.
- Rosberg laments 'complete lack of confidence' in his car Updated: May-29-16 1:19 pm
MONACO - Formula One's championship leader Nico Rosberg put it bluntly, lamenting a "complete lack of confidence" in his Mercedes car after finishing seventh in Sunday's Monaco Grand Prix.
- All engines go on motorsports' biggest day Updated: May-29-16 1:35 am
One of the busiest days in motorsports has arrived.
- F1 halo device moves step closer to implementation in 2017 Updated: May-28-16 1:10 pm
MONACO - Further tests on the protective halo device for drivers will take place in June with a view to implementing it in time for the 2017 Formula One season.
- Frustrated Vettel looking over his shoulder at Red Bull Updated: May-27-16 1:10 pm
MONACO - Ferrari driver Sebastian Vettel started the Formula One season with high hopes of challenging dominant Mercedes. Instead, the four-time F1 champion is behind his own teammate Kimi Raikkonen and looking over his shoulder at resurgent Red Bull.
- Rivals Hamilton and Rosberg at peace despite crash in Spain Updated: May-25-16 1:53 pm
MONACO - In a rare show of unity so absent during their previous bouts of feuding, Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg brushed aside any talk of tension in the wake of their crash at the Spanish Grand Prix two weeks ago.
- Cool & composed: Verstappen in the spotlight at Monaco GP Updated: May-25-16 1:07 pm
MONACO - As coolly composed as he is hugely talented, the unflappable Max Verstappen seems to be handling the pressure well heading into this weekend's Monaco Grand Prix - where the 18-year-old will be firmly in the spotlight.
- Young Verstappen brings new life into Formula 1 Updated: May-18-16 4:44 am
BARCELONA, Spain - In a scene never before witnessed in Formula One, a teenager stood atop the podium at the Spanish Grand Prix, holding the winner's trophy.
- Rosberg and Hamilton refuse to take blame for 1st lap crash Updated: May-15-16 5:56 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - Mercedes drivers Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg refused to take blame for the stunning first lap crash that left both cars out of the race at Formula One's Spanish Grand Prix on Sunday.
- Verstappen becomes youngest F1 winner after Mercedes crash Updated: May-15-16 1:20 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - Dutch teenager Max Verstappen stunned Formula One with victory at the Spanish Grand Prix on Sunday, taking advantage of a crash by Mercedes teammates Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg to become the sport's youngest winner only a few days after being promoted by his team Red Bull.
- Ferrari disappointed at performance in Spanish GP qualifying Updated: May-14-16 6:08 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - Ferrari started Spanish Grand Prix qualifying by daring to believe it could end Mercedes' run of four straight pole positions. It ended qualifying by wondering why it couldn't even make it to the second row.
- Kvyat still struggling to fathom departure from Red Bull Updated: May-12-16 4:19 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - It was in a 20-minute call that interrupted his viewing of "Game of Thrones" that Daniil Kvyat found out he was being relegated from Red Bull to Toro Rosso only four races into the Formula One season.
- Mercedes F1 team pens open letter to reassure doubtful fans Updated: May-04-16 1:28 pm
PARIS - The Mercedes Formula One team published an open letter to fans on Wednesday to counter speculation on social media following the Russian Grand Prix that it favors Nico Rosberg over teammate Lewis Hamilton.
- Rosberg wins Russian Grand Prix as Hamilton takes second Updated: May-01-16 11:38 am
SOCHI, Russia - Nico Rosberg cruised to victory in the Russian Grand Prix on Sunday as his title rival and teammate Lewis Hamilton dodged crashes and battled through the pack for second.
- Hamilton feeling helpless as car trouble strikes again Updated: Apr-30-16 1:40 pm
SOCHI, Russia - Lewis Hamilton just can't catch a break, and it's left him feeling helpless.