- Hamilton powers to dominant win at Japanese GP Updated: Sep-27-15 4:00 am
SUZUKA, Japan - Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton pulled off an aggressive passing move on teammate Nico Rosberg and went on to win the Japanese Grand Prix on Sunday, moving a step closer to claiming his second straight Formula One title.
- Vettel wins Singapore GP to liven up F1 title race Updated: Sep-20-15 12:01 pm
SINGAPORE - Ferrari's Sebastian Vettel overcame the shock of coming across a track intruder mid-race and won the Singapore Grand Prix on Sunday, while runaway championship leader Lewis Hamilton suffered his first retirement of the season, injecting new life into the fight for the Formula One title.
- Column: @LewisHamilton, an F1 star for his age Updated: Sep-09-15 10:49 am
MONZA, Italy - On his ride home, still high from his 40th victory in Formula One, Lewis Hamilton gave selfie- and autograph-hunters waiting outside the paddock at Monza a star-struck moment of shareable, likable ecstasy.
- Column: Axing Monza would be Formula One madness Updated: Sep-05-15 12:57 pm
MONZA, Italy - Thundering down Monza's finishing straight at speeds unrivalled at other circuits, Formula One drivers both make history and zoom past it.
- Ferrari narrows gap as overhaul starts to pay off at Monza Updated: Sep-05-15 12:42 pm
MONZA, Italy - The complete overhaul at Ferrari that began a year ago is starting to show signs of paying off.
- Hamilton considers closed cockpits in wake of driver deaths Updated: Sep-03-15 11:50 am
MONZA, Italy - Formula One leader Lewis Hamilton is giving serious thought to the possibility of closed cockpits following the death of fellow British driver Justin Wilson in IndyCar.