- Keenum returns to practice for Rams, still not cleared Updated: Nov-25-15 6:15 pm
ST. LOUIS - Case Keenum returned to St. Louis Rams practice on a limited basis after missing one workout due to a concussion.
- Gurley neutralized, Austin nonfactor lately for Rams Updated: Nov-24-15 8:02 pm
ST. LOUIS - The woebegone St. Louis Rams' offense might do well to get Tavon Austin more involved. It would be nice for all those kids up front to open a few holes for Todd Gurley, too.
- Keenum not cleared but Rams hopeful about Wednesday Updated: Nov-24-15 7:26 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Rams quarterback Case Keenum did not practice Tuesday while going through the NFL's concussion protocol, and coach Jeff Fisher is hopeful he'll be cleared Wednesday.
- NFL reviewing Keenum concussion procedures Updated: Nov-24-15 5:28 am
ST. LOUIS - The NFL is investigating whether correct concussion protocol was followed for Rams quarterback Case Keenum late in Sunday's loss at Baltimore.
- Offense dragging down Rams, who have lost 3 straight Updated: Nov-23-15 9:11 pm
ST. LOUIS - Not too long ago, the St. Louis Rams thought they were a playoff contender.
- Rams, Ravens face quarterback issues over final six weeks Updated: Nov-23-15 2:44 am
BALTIMORE - At least the Rams still have options at quarterback. The Baltimore Ravens lost that luxury in the waning moments of a costly win over St. Louis.
- Rams can't get offense going in 16-13 loss to Ravens Updated: Nov-22-15 6:36 pm
BALTIMORE - Jeff Fisher's plan to rejuvenate the St. Louis Rams' offense with Case Keenum didn't exactly go as expected.
- Ravens beat Rams 16-13, but lose Flacco for season Updated: Nov-22-15 6:21 pm
BALTIMORE - It's been this kind of season for the Baltimore Ravens: Even when they win, they lose.
- Rams DEs Long, Quinn both listed as questionable Updated: Nov-20-15 5:51 pm
ST. LOUIS - Defensive end Chris Long is optimistic about returning to action after being out since Oct. 11 with a broken bone in his right knee.
- Penalties have been big problem for Rams tackle Robinson Updated: Nov-18-15 8:46 pm
ST. LOUIS - Penalties have been a big problem for St. Louis Rams offensive tackle Greg Robinson. The second overall pick last year is hard at work trying to avoid the flags.
- Keenum ready for his moment with Rams Updated: Nov-17-15 8:06 pm
ST. LOUIS - Approaching the logo backdrop used for appearances by coach Jeff Fisher and the starting quarterback, Case Keenum jokingly spelled his last name for reporters and asked where he should stand.
- Rams replace QB Foles with Keenum for Ravens game Updated: Nov-16-15 8:00 pm
St. Louis - Case Keenum will replace Nick Foles as the starting quarterback, St. Louis Rams coach Jeff Fisher said Monday.
- Rams replace QB Foles with Keenum for Ravens game Updated: Nov-16-15 6:51 pm
ST. LOUIS - Case Keenum will replace Nick Foles as the starter, St. Louis Rams coach Jeff Fisher said Monday.
- Latest from NFL: Pats WR Edelman out with a foot injury Updated: Nov-15-15 6:25 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 10th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Long plays by Miller, Langford help Bears past Rams 37-13 Updated: Nov-15-15 5:51 pm
ST. LOUIS - Zach Miller used the video board in the north end zone to chart a path through the St. Louis Rams defense. It was especially helpful when he had just one more man to beat.
- Rams eager to add reinforcements for Bears from injury list Updated: Nov-13-15 5:30 pm
ST. LOUIS - Defensive end Robert Quinn, safety T.J. McDonald and offensive tackle Rob Havenstein, who missed last week's overtime loss at Minnesota, returned to the practice field Friday for the St. Louis Rams.
- Fisher concerned with D-linemen jumping offside Updated: Nov-11-15 7:03 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Rams defensive linemen jumped offside five times in last week's overtime loss at Minnesota.
- Welker impresses Rams on first day Updated: Nov-10-15 7:34 pm
ST. LOUIS - Jeff Fisher joked that once Wes Welker converts a few third downs, St. Louis Rams fans will start chanting his name instead of rookie Todd Gurley's.
- Adrian Peterson gets best of Gurley; Vikings beat Rams in OT Updated: Nov-09-15 2:59 am
MINNEAPOLIS - In 2007, dynamic rookie Adrian Peterson walked out of a showdown with veteran LaDainian Tomlinson with the NFL's single-game rushing record and the label of best running back in the game.
- Vikings lose Bridgewater, beat Rams 21-18 in OT Updated: Nov-08-15 6:43 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Angered by a hit to Teddy Bridgewater's head that knocked the quarterback out of the game, the Minnesota Vikings kept their composure and steered their feelings toward another steely victory.
- Rams TE Jared Cook bounces back after rough stretch Updated: Nov-07-15 2:18 am
ST. LOUIS - The NFL trading deadline came and went this week and tight end Jared Cook remains a St. Louis Ram.
- Sherels 1 part of Vikings' improved special teams Updated: Nov-05-15 5:52 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - Marcus Sherels' 65-yard punt return for a touchdown last week earned the unheralded returner the NFC special teams player of the week award.
- Rams defense ranked sixth even without 2 starters Updated: Nov-04-15 7:15 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis' defense is ranked sixth in the NFL, utilizing a deep rotation to keep the pressure on opponents and keeping production high without two top starters.
- Rams running back Trey Watts suspended indefinitely by NFL Updated: Nov-04-15 6:28 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Rams backup running back Trey Watts has been suspended indefinitely for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy.
- Mularkey hopes to seize surprising 3rd chance as NFL coach Updated: Nov-04-15 2:32 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Titans surprised Mike Mularkey by choosing him to replace the friend who brought him to Tennessee. With a third chance to be a head coach in the NFL, Mularkey wants to prove he's the man for the job.