- If they build a golf course, will they come to Olympics? Updated: Apr-26-16 6:26 pm
Building the new golf course in Rio de Janeiro in time for the Olympics once was considered the biggest obstacle.
- Woods making progress toward a return; no date set Updated: Apr-26-16 2:37 pm
Tiger Woods registered for the U.S. Open, which was more procedure than pronouncement. Three weeks later, he played five holes during the official opening of the golf course he designed outside Houston. The next step is returning to competition, for which the timeframe remains unknown.
- The Latest: Willett wins the Masters after Spieth collapses Updated: Apr-10-16 7:31 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - The Latest from the final round of the Masters on Sunday (all times local):
- 50 Shades of Green just one reason why we love the Masters Updated: Apr-09-16 1:53 am
AUGUSTA, Georgia - The grass in the fairways is nicer than the carpeting in most homes. If the 300 or so club members ever descended on New York en masse wearing their trademark jackets, they'd immediately be awarded a float in the St. Patrick's Day parade. The event always coincides with prime time for Georgia vegetation, with azaleas and dogwoods sprinkling color on a backdrop of pines, magnolias and Bermuda grass.
- Masters mad scientist: Amateur's unusual clubs and swing Updated: Apr-05-16 6:55 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Bryson DeChambeau is the only golfer at the Masters with a set of irons that are all the same length. The last guy to try that was none other than Bobby Jones, the club's co-founder.
- McIlroy brings a new approach to his quest for Grand Slam Updated: Apr-05-16 4:36 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Rory McIlroy stood on the 17th green, waving his arms this way and that.
- Craig Wood, a study in major championship heartache Updated: Apr-05-16 11:59 am
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Dustin Johnson already knows plenty of heartache in the majors.
- A lone palm and a lot of trouble on the 4th hole at Augusta Updated: Apr-03-16 10:00 am
In the 79 years the Masters has been played, only one player has made a hole-in-one on the long and deceptively difficult par-3 fourth hole.
- Augusta National holes 10, 11 and 12 are toughest Updated: Apr-01-16 3:57 pm
A hole-by-hole look at Augusta National, site of the 80th Masters to be played April 7-10, with famous shots played at each one, the average score and where each hole ranks in difficulty since 1934:
- Key anniversaries for Masters include Norman's 1996 collapse Updated: Apr-01-16 3:49 pm
A look at some of the anniversaries this year at the Masters:
- Can you beat Spieth and McIlroy at Masters trivia? Updated: Apr-01-16 12:15 pm
How well do you know the history of the Masters? Try this quiz: