- Along for the ride on Watson's farewell at St. Andrews Updated: Jul-07-15 4:56 pm
This was one time Luke Donald didn't mind taking 45 minutes to play a 357-yard hole. He was on the 18th hole at St. Andrews, and the company he kept that Friday afternoon in 2005 could not have been better.
- Column: Time for golf powers to stand up to Donald Trump Updated: Jul-02-15 6:06 pm
Donald Trump loves Mexicans, he really does.
- Spieth cruising, but several big names have work left Updated: Jun-30-15 6:25 pm
Jordan Spieth already has accumulated the second-most FedEx Cup points in the regular season, and there's still two majors, a World Golf Championship and the John Deere Classic on his schedule before the playoffs begin.
- Watson wins Travelers Championship on 2nd playoff hole Updated: Jun-28-15 9:33 pm
CROMWELL, Connecticut - Bubba Watson is hard to beat in a playoff.
- Spieth might be best thing to happen to Chambers Updated: Jun-23-15 4:33 pm
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington - The course that was built for a U.S. Open needs a makeover.
- Horschel unloads on USGA for condition of Chambers Bay Updated: Jun-22-15 12:15 am
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington - Billy Horschel stepped to the microphone with an air of excitement.
- The Latest: Leaders on course for final round of US Open Updated: Jun-21-15 6:05 pm
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington - The latest from the U.S. Open (all times local):
- A US Open of birdies, bogeys and mind games at Chambers Bay Updated: Jun-20-15 12:39 pm
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington - Phil Mickelson staggered off Chambers Bay after a 74 that put a big dent in his chances to finally win a U.S. Open. He was eight shots behind and had little hope but to hit the gas in a major where neutral is often the best gear.
- Rumble on the rails part of soundtrack to this US Open Updated: Jun-19-15 3:12 am
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington - The number is around 60, give or take, with a rumble that is part of the soundtrack to an already unique U.S. Open.
- Defending champion Martin Kaymer forgotten man at US Open Updated: Jun-17-15 2:45 am
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington - Rarely has a two-time major winner and defending U.S. Open champion walked down a fairway in such as relative anonymity as Martin Kaymer did Tuesday afternoon at Chambers Bay.
- Fowler hoping for major breakthrough after misses in 2014 Updated: Jun-16-15 8:14 pm
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington - Rickie Fowler knows the blueprint he would like to follow for the U.S. Open.
- Masters behind him, Spieth looking for next goal Updated: Jun-15-15 8:33 pm
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington - Jordan Spieth was home last week in Dallas when he slipped into his green jacket from Augusta National.
- Fabian Gomez wins 1st PGA Tour title at St. Jude Classic Updated: Jun-14-15 7:21 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Fabian Gomez held his native flag close while celebrating his first career PGA Tour title at the St. Jude Classic. A win to remember is even more special now he's the fifth champion from Argentina, joining mentor Jose Coceres, Angel Cabrera, Andres Romero and Roberto De Vicenzo.
- US Open trivia quiz Updated: Jun-12-15 5:18 pm
How well do you know the U.S. Open? Try this trivia quiz:
- Prime-time viewing for Woods, Spieth at US Open Updated: Jun-12-15 4:51 pm
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington - The opening round of Tiger Woods and Masters champion Jordan Spieth will be televised in prime time.
- What to watch for at the US Open Updated: Jun-12-15 11:45 am
And to think only 15 years ago, gravel was being mined from a pit that is now a public course hosting the 115th U.S. Open.