- The Latest: Conte says facing Spain 'very stimulating' Updated: Jul-25-15 5:51 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Russia - The latest on Saturday's 2018 World Cup qualifying draw (times are local):
- Liverpool signs Benteke from Aston Villa after Sterling exit Updated: Jul-22-15 5:44 pm
LIVERPOOL, England - Liverpool signed Belgium striker Christian Benteke from Premier League rival Aston Villa on Wednesday in a 32.5 million pound ($50.7 million) deal to strengthen the club's attack for next season.
- Raheem Sterling scores early in City's match against Roma Updated: Jul-21-15 9:39 am
MELBOURNE, Australia - Raheem Sterling took less than three minutes to score his first goal in a Manchester City shirt as the English club beat Roma 5-4 on penalties after a 2-2 draw Tuesday in a preseason friendly.
- Platini wants to stop top teams signing all the best players Updated: Jul-19-15 6:29 am
ZURICH - UEFA President Michel Platini wants to stop top teams stockpiling the best players to ensure football remains competitive.
- Nasri goal gives Manchester City 1-0 win over Melbourne City Updated: Jul-18-15 5:30 am
GOLD COAST, Australia - Midfielder Samir Nasri's 86th-minute goal Saturday gave Manchester City a 1-0 win over its co-owned A-League side Melbourne City on Saturday.
- Pellegrini won't play Sterling in 1st Australian match Updated: Jul-17-15 12:41 am
GOLD COAST, Australia - Manchester City won't play new signing Raheem Sterling in Saturday's match against sister club and A-League side Melbourne City on the Gold Coast.
- Sterling completes $76M move to Man City from Liverpool Updated: Jul-14-15 6:12 pm
LONDON - Raheem Sterling became the most expensive English footballer ever on Tuesday after joining Manchester City from Premier League rival Liverpool in a drawn-out move costing 49 million pounds ($76 million).
- Rodgers says no hard feelings toward Sterling after exit Updated: Jul-13-15 7:39 am
BANGKOK - Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers insisted Monday that there are no hard feelings between him and Raheem Sterling after the club agreed to sell the winger to Manchester City.
- Balotelli left out of Liverpool squad for preseason tour Updated: Jul-11-15 8:51 am
LIVERPOOL, England - Mario Balotelli has been left out of Liverpool's 30-man squad for its preseason tour of Thailand, Australia and Malaysia, raising doubts about the Italian's future at Anfield.