- Move over Rodgers: Packers defense is rolling, too Updated: Oct-05-15 9:06 pm
MILWAUKEE - Defense has been one of the biggest question marks in recent years when it came to the viability of the Green Bay Packers as a Super Bowl contender.
- Late mistakes doom Raiders in loss to Bears Updated: Oct-05-15 7:25 pm
ALAMEDA, California - For coach Jack Del Rio, the latest loss for the Oakland Raiders really boiled down to two plays.
- Justin Ellis' return a boost to Raiders defensive line Updated: Oct-02-15 5:10 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Justin Ellis is the first one to admit his absence along the Oakland Raiders' defensive line the past two weeks has been hardly noticeable.
- Guion returns to Packers' defensive line Updated: Oct-01-15 6:56 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Green Bay Packers' defensive line, instrumental in helping contain Seattle's Marshawn Lynch and Kansas City's Jamaal Charles the past two games, is about to get even stronger.
- Winless Bears undergoing rebuilding phase Updated: Sep-30-15 8:46 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Construction helmets might seem more appropriate for the Chicago Bears after all the personnel transactions over the last three days.
- Rodgers, Packers still see room for improvement Updated: Sep-29-15 7:44 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The unbeaten Green Bay Packers have some news for their upcoming opponents.
- Seahawks' sluggish start cured in 26-0 win over Bears Updated: Sep-28-15 2:41 am
SEATTLE - The perfect cure for the Seattle Seahawks' woes from the first two weeks proved to be the undermanned Chicago Bears.
- Chicago gets little going, falls 26-0 to Seattle Updated: Sep-27-15 10:01 pm
SEATTLE - If nothing else, the Chicago Bears were efficient.
- Lockett return ignites Seattle to 26-0 win over Chicago Updated: Sep-27-15 9:11 pm
SEATTLE - After the Seahawks sleepwalked for a half, Tyler Lockett provided a jolt.
- Seahawks-Packers at not quite the same stakes Updated: Sep-18-15 12:32 am
The Packers probably don't need any extra incentive when facing the Seahawks, particularly with the memory of their fourth-quarter NFC championship collapse in Seattle still fresh and painful.
- Arizona looks to shore up screen defense against Bears Updated: Sep-17-15 8:32 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - James Bettcher is off to a good start as the Arizona Cardinals' new defensive coordinator. Except when it comes to defending those screen passes and other short tosses to the running back, that is.
- Packers LB Sam Barrington out for year with foot injury Updated: Sep-15-15 6:46 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Green Bay Packers have placed Sam Barrington on season-ending injured reserve after the starting inside linebacker left the opener against Chicago with a right foot injury.
- Ellington has sprained knee; Arians won't rule out RB Updated: Sep-14-15 8:34 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona Cardinals running back Andre Ellington has a sprained right knee, an injury that's less serious than initially feared.
- Bears show promise in season-opening loss Updated: Sep-14-15 5:29 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - It did not take much for Kyle Long to look past the Chicago Bears' mistakes and see the positives from the season-opening loss to the Green Bay Packers.
- Rodgers, James Jones lead Packers over Bears 31-23 Updated: Sep-14-15 2:40 am
CHICAGO - Cut by two teams since the end of last season, James Jones felt like he had something to prove. Teaming with Aaron Rodgers makes it a little easier to drive home the point.
- NFL Today, Week 1 Updated: Sep-13-15 10:39 pm
- Rodgers, James Jones lead Packers over Bears 31-23 Updated: Sep-13-15 6:25 pm
CHICAGO - Aaron Rodgers saw James Jones go up for a one-handed touchdown catch and experienced a few flashbacks.
- Bears have questions about WRs as season opener looms Updated: Sep-11-15 4:52 pm