- No. 24 Texas loses 85-75 at No. 14 Iowa State Updated: Feb-14-16 12:04 am
AMES, Iowa - Texas can still win the Big 12. But the Longhorns will need to close out their home schedule with a flourish for a chance to do it.
- No. 14 Iowa State beats No. 24 Texas 85-75 Updated: Feb-13-16 11:21 pm
AMES, Iowa - A big night from stars Georges Niang and Monte Morris - and a big lift from Jameel McKay off the bench - helped Iowa State get back on track.
- Texas lurking near top of Big 12 as 'havoc' takes hold Updated: Feb-12-16 6:17 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - "Havoc" is finally taking hold at Texas, where first-year coach Shaka Smart and the No. 24 Longhorns have shaken off a slow start to join the hunt for the Big 12 title.
- Hield's 3-pointer lifts No. 3 Oklahoma past No. 24 Texas Updated: Feb-09-16 4:07 am
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Buddy Hield had done just about everything this season. He did the ultimate Monday night.
- Villanova latest No. 1 in AP poll; 6th top team this season Updated: Feb-08-16 3:34 pm
Villanova joined an exclusive club Monday. The Wildcats are now among the 57 schools to have been ranked No. 1 in The Associated Press college basketball poll.
- Felix scores 20 to lead Texas over Texas Tech 69-59 Updated: Feb-06-16 5:12 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - The Texas Longhorns keep rolling along. Next stop: right up the road at No. 1 Oklahoma.
- JeQuan Lewis' growth at PG a key to VCU's winning streak Updated: Feb-05-16 4:34 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - JeQuan Lewis is one of those players that has to be told to shoot the basketball.
- Ibeh's career night leads Texas over TCU 71-54 Updated: Jan-26-16 11:17 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - When even the 14-percent free-throw shooter was stepping up and swishing them, Texas knew it was in for an unusual win.
- No. 3 Kansas overcomes slow start to beat Texas, 76-67 Updated: Jan-23-16 5:29 pm
LAWRENCE, Kansas - The way Kansas had labored over the past two weeks, coach Bill Self headed into Saturday's game against Texas firmly believing it was the Jayhawks' most important of the season.
- Felix leads Texas to 56-49 victory over No. 6 West Virginia Updated: Jan-20-16 11:33 pm
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - West Virginia had just split a pair of games against Kansas and Oklahoma last week to move up the national rankings.
- Texas holds on to beat Oklahoma State 74-69 Updated: Jan-16-16 10:02 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Last season, Texas lost to Oklahoma State in overtime after Isaiah Taylor missed a free throw with three seconds remaining in regulation.