- Maine senator proposes fees on prescription opioids Updated: May-25-16 2:20 pm
PORTLAND, Maine - A U.S. senator from Maine is co-sponsoring a bill that would impose a fee on prescription opioids to help pay for programs that would alleviate the country's opioid epidemic.
- 3 West Virginia fire departments get federal grants Updated: May-24-16 3:57 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Three West Virginia fire departments will receive more than $887,000 in federal grants for equipment upgrades.
- 'Do Not Drink' advisory issued for Vienna water Updated: May-20-16 8:49 am
VIENNA, West Virginia - West Virginia officials have issued a "Do Not Drink" advisory for Vienna water after the Environmental Protection Agency announced a new limit for the amount of a chemical present in Wood County's drinking water.
- Election guide: West Virginia heads to the primary polls Updated: May-09-16 1:05 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - West Virginians are heading to the polls for a packed primary election with presidential contests, a Democratic showdown for governor and a crowded winner-take-all state Supreme Court race.
- GOP states benefiting from shift to wind and solar energy Updated: May-05-16 6:22 pm
WASHINGTON - If there's a War on Coal, it's increasingly clear which side is winning.
- Democrats divide in 3-way primary for West Virginia governor Updated: May-03-16 4:57 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - While West Virginia's coal industry shrivels and unemployment surges, billionaire businessman Jim Justice is dreaming about the next Dollywood, Disney World or Idaho potato in his Democratic bid for governor.
- Bill Clinton stumps for wife in southern West Virginia Updated: May-01-16 4:30 pm
LOGAN, West Virginia - Former President Bill Clinton drew boos and shouts from the crowd as he made a campaign stop in West Virginia coal country ahead of the state's May 10 presidential primary.