- A look at where Senate Democrats stand on the Iran deal Updated: Aug-25-15 2:14 pm
Congress will vote next month on a resolution to disapprove of the White House-backed nuclear deal struck with Iran by the U.S., Russia, China, Britain, France and Germany. The deal aims to dismantle Iran's nuclear capabilities in exchange for billions in international sanctions relief.
- 3 W.Va. fire departments to receive federal grants Updated: Aug-24-15 2:08 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Three West Virginia fire departments have been awarded federal grants to improve safety and fire prevention operations.
- Marshall to celebrate opening of engineering complex Updated: Aug-10-15 2:07 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Marshall University is holding a ribbon-cutting ceremony this week to celebrate the opening of a $56 million engineering complex.
- W.Va. GOP delegate files high court Common Core petition Updated: Aug-05-15 10:59 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A Republican lawmaker has asked the state Supreme Court to determine whether West Virginia can legally participate in Common Core, as state GOP leaders look to repeal the educational standards next year.
- More fights ahead on Planned Parenthood after Senate vote Updated: Aug-04-15 4:17 pm
WASHINGTON - After the Senate's derailing of Republican legislation halting federal dollars for Planned Parenthood, one thing seems clear: Many on both sides think they can ring up gains from the battle.
- Fayette, Mineral receive federal funding for Head Start Updated: Aug-04-15 11:56 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Fayette and Mineral counties have been awarded federal funding for Head Start and Early Head Start programs.