- Maine to receive more than $900K for conservation projects Updated: Apr-24-16 9:59 am
PORTLAND, Maine - Maine will receive more than $900,000 from the federal Land and Water Conservation Fund to support conservation projects around the state.
- FEMA giving $31K to Portland Fire Department Updated: Apr-23-16 8:45 am
PORTLAND, Maine - The Federal Emergency Management Agency is giving the fire department in Maine's largest city a grant of more than $31,000 through the Assistant to Firefighters Grant Program.
- Senate energy bill offers help to biomass industry Updated: Apr-20-16 3:04 pm
AUGUSTA, Maine - The struggling biomass industry could benefit from legislation moving through Congress.
- Displaced workers at Madison Paper mill will get federal aid Updated: Apr-14-16 12:25 pm
MADISON, Maine - The U.S. Department of Labor has approved federal aid for displaced employees at Madison Paper in Maine.
- Five Maine airports to split $1.7M in federal grant money Updated: Apr-14-16 7:23 am
AUGUSTA, Maine - Five airports in Maine will split $1.7 million in federal grant money earmarked for the improvement of operations at each.
- King reiterates his support for hearings for Garland Updated: Apr-13-16 5:36 pm
WASHINGTON - Maine Sen. Angus King says he is "more convinced than ever" that the Senate should hold nomination hearings for Supreme Court nominee Merrick Garland.
- Independent Sen. Angus King to meet with Merrick Garland Updated: Apr-11-16 1:04 am
PORTLAND, Maine - Independent Sen. Angus King of Maine will meet this week with President Barack Obama's nominee to the U.S. Supreme Court.