- Sen. Collins to announce vote on Iran deal after Labor Day Updated: Aug-28-15 4:05 am
PORTLAND, Maine - Sen. Susan Collins of Maine is the lone GOP senator yet to say how she's going to vote on the Iran nuclear deal negotiated by the U.S. and other countries.
- LePage again mulls US Senate run he once called a joke Updated: Aug-26-15 9:59 am
PORTLAND, Maine - Maine's Republican Governor Paul LePage says he is again considering a run for U.S. Senate in 2018.
- A look at where Senate Democrats stand on the Iran deal Updated: Aug-25-15 2:14 pm
Congress will vote next month on a resolution to disapprove of the White House-backed nuclear deal struck with Iran by the U.S., Russia, China, Britain, France and Germany. The deal aims to dismantle Iran's nuclear capabilities in exchange for billions in international sanctions relief.
- Maine health centers, research initiatives getting $1.7M Updated: Aug-23-15 8:13 am
AUGUSTA, Maine - Health centers and research initiatives in Maine are getting more than $1.7 million from the federal government.
- 300 workers at Verso Paper mill in Jay to be laid off Updated: Aug-20-15 11:50 am
JAY, Maine - Verso Paper Corp. will significantly scale back production in Maine, costing 300 jobs at its mill in Jay, officials with the Tennessee-based company Thursday.
- Maine senators seek increased access to addiction treatment Updated: Aug-15-15 9:16 am
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine's U.S. senators are calling on the federal government to provide more access to treatment for people who are addicted to prescription painkillers.
- Mitchell, King to host discussion on Iran nuclear deal Updated: Aug-11-15 1:59 pm
PORTLAND, Maine - Independent Sen. Angus King and former Democratic Senate leader George Mitchell are hosting a forum to discuss the international nuclear deal with Iran.
- Senate OKs Lobster Day resolution pushed by Maine senators Updated: Aug-07-15 7:59 am
PORTLAND, Maine - The U.S. Senate has approved a resolution introduced by Maine Sens. Susan Collins and Angus King granting the lobster a national day of celebration.
- Former King adviser to head Federal Highway Administration Updated: Aug-06-15 8:17 am
PORTLAND, Maine - A former adviser to Angus King when he served as Maine's governor has been selected to lead the Federal Highway Administration.
- Maine gets $800,000 for substance abuse treatment services Updated: Aug-02-15 12:36 pm
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine's Department of Health and Human Services is getting $800,000 to support substance abuse treatment and recovery.