- Maine gets $15M for housing in low-income communities Updated: Jun-27-15 2:11 pm
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine is getting $15 million from the federal government to develop housing in low-income communities and improve emergency shelters for homeless individuals and their families.
- Nearly 61K Mainers to keep health insurance subsidies Updated: Jun-25-15 12:26 pm
AUGUSTA, Maine - Nearly 61,000 Maine residents will continue to receive help from the federal government to pay for their health insurance coverage after the U.S. Supreme Court on Thursday upheld a key provision of President Barack Obama's landmark health care law.
- ME, WV senators seek to bridge digital "homework gap" Updated: Jun-19-15 4:08 am
PORTLAND, Maine - Two U.S. senators are introducing a bill they say will improve student access to the Internet outside of the classroom.
- US Sen. King seeks to restore trade with Cuba Updated: Jun-14-15 9:55 am
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine Sen. Angus King wants to allow U.S. businesses to export their goods to Cuba.
- $500k grant will boost pre-release job services for inmates Updated: Jun-06-15 3:24 pm
BRUNSWICK, Maine - A Maine nonprofit organization has been awarded a $500,000 federal grant to strengthen programs for Maine inmates to prepare them to return work after they are released.