- With B.J. Raji up front, Packers D stiffens against run Updated: Oct-09-15 5:49 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Packers defensive tackle B.J. Raji got quicker to stay stronger at the line of scrimmage. He has returned to his disruptive ways after missing the 2014 season with a biceps injury.
- Add James Jones to list of Packers' sore receivers Updated: Oct-08-15 7:46 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Playing receiver for the Green Bay Packers is increasingly becoming a painful job.
- Rodgers leads Packers past 49ers, Green Bay stays unbeaten Updated: Oct-05-15 8:14 am
- Rookie WR Ty Montgomery could get another long look for Pack Updated: Oct-02-15 7:17 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - With Green Bay Packers starting receiver Davante Adams questionable to play Sunday, more opportunities could be coming rookie Ty Montgomery's way.
- 49ers defense faces formidable task in Packers, Rodgers Updated: Oct-01-15 7:44 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Things aren't getting any easier for the struggling San Francisco 49ers, who were outscored 90-25 in their last two games. They're set to take on Aaron Rodgers and the undefeated Packers on Sunday as they look to avoid a 1-3 start.
- Packers among best at making defenses pay for 'free plays' Updated: Sep-29-15 6:37 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - A defensive penalty is called just before the quarterback snaps the ball.
- Chiefs' Andy Reid takes blame for second straight loss Updated: Sep-29-15 5:02 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - In the moments after a lopsided loss Monday night, Chiefs coach Andy Reid was in no mood to talk, brushing away a series of questions about the performance in Green Bay with the same answer.
- Behind Rodgers, Packers build big lead to beat Chiefs 38-28 Updated: Sep-29-15 2:55 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers thinks his offense is just getting started.
- Charles runs for 3 TDs, but Chiefs fall to Packers 38-28 Updated: Sep-29-15 1:45 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - This time, a sluggish start did in the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Rodgers throws for 5 TDs, Packers beat Chiefs 38-28 Updated: Sep-29-15 1:26 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Packers coach Mike McCarthy is running out of superlatives to describe Aaron Rodgers.
- Raiders tight end Rivera embraces new role Updated: Sep-25-15 5:22 pm
ALAMEDA, California - For a player who spent the past two seasons as one of the primary targets for Oakland Raiders quarterbacks, tight end Mychal Rivera is surprisingly comfortable being out of the spotlight this year.
- Extra work helps Pack's James Jones get quickly up to speed Updated: Sep-16-15 5:56 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Late on an occasional weeknight at Lambeau Field, Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy will run into James Jones getting in extra work in the weight room or training room.
- Rodgers, James Jones lead Packers over Bears 31-23 Updated: Sep-14-15 2:40 am
CHICAGO - Cut by two teams since the end of last season, James Jones felt like he had something to prove. Teaming with Aaron Rodgers makes it a little easier to drive home the point.
- Rodgers, James Jones lead Packers over Bears 31-23 Updated: Sep-13-15 6:25 pm
CHICAGO - Aaron Rodgers saw James Jones go up for a one-handed touchdown catch and experienced a few flashbacks.
- The Latest: Raiders booed off field at halftime vs Cincy Updated: Sep-13-15 6:12 pm
The Latest on the NFL's opening Sunday (all times EDT):