- Special shoe collection prized possession for Orioles' Jones Updated: Jun-27-16 11:38 am
HOUSTON - Adam Jones recently procured the final pieces of an extremely rare shoe collection.
- Judge blocks planned sale of Whitney Houston's Emmy Award Updated: Jun-24-16 7:44 pm
LOS ANGELES - A federal judge blocked the sale of an Emmy Award that Whitney Houston won 30 years ago after it was put on the auction block by the late singer's family.
- Auction of Whitney Houston memorabilia earns $500,000 Updated: Jun-24-16 7:36 pm
LOS ANGELES - An auction of Whitney Houston's memorabilia has earned more than $500,000 despite a judge blocking the sale of an Emmy Award won by the late singer.
- Column: If Ben Simmons is the question, Who's 'The Answer'? Updated: Jun-24-16 2:40 am
If Ben Simmons is the question, who's The Answer?
- Bulls select Denzel Valentine with 14th pick in the draft Updated: Jun-24-16 1:13 am
CHICAGO - The Chicago Bulls found their Valentine after trading away their Rose.
- Feel-good story ends with Rose traded from Bulls to Knicks Updated: Jun-23-16 2:40 am
CHICAGO - It was once the ultimate feel-good story, with the electrifying Derrick Rose leading his hometown Chicago Bulls to heights they had not reached since Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen were racking up championships.
- Former NBA MVP Derrick Rose traded from Bulls to Knicks Updated: Jun-22-16 7:41 pm
NEW YORK - Derrick Rose was once writing a great NBA story, the hometown kid leading the Chicago Bulls to their greatest heights since Michael Jordan.
- LA Kings' Vincent Lecavalier formally retires from NHL Updated: Jun-21-16 6:14 pm
EL SEGUNDO, California - Los Angeles Kings forward Vincent Lecavalier formally retired Tuesday after 17 NHL seasons.
- Game 7 draws top NBA Finals rating since Jordan's last title Updated: Jun-20-16 4:01 pm
NEW YORK - Game 7 between the Cavaliers and Warriors drew the highest television rating for the NBA Finals since Michael Jordan's last championship.
- All In: Cleveland rocks as title drought ends with NBA crown Updated: Jun-20-16 9:31 am
CLEVELAND - More tears. Only this time, tears of joy.
- LeBron ends the debate, no one can deny his greatness now Updated: Jun-20-16 2:24 am
The drought is over for Cleveland, and the debate is over as well.
- Name game: Sports teams wrestle with getting right nickname Updated: Jun-18-16 10:35 am
What's in a name? When it comes to a pro sports team, quite a bit.
- Ex-West Virginia, NBA star Jerry West to visit university Updated: Jun-17-16 5:57 am
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - Former West Virginia and NBA star Jerry West will be at West Virginia University next week as the school dedicates a collection of his personal memorabilia.
- For Steph and LeBron, an ultimate game to decide NBA title Updated: Jun-17-16 3:33 am
CLEVELAND - It's the two-time reigning MVP who is trying to finish off a record setting season with a second straight title, against a two-time champion who is tantalizingly close to finally ending Cleveland's 52-year title drought.
- 'I'm ready': Stephen Curry says he's poised for Game 6 Updated: Jun-16-16 2:15 am
CLEVELAND - Stephen Curry has had his shoulder wrapped in this series, been questioned about his level of fatigue, even had his choice of footwear shredded on Twitter.
- Steve Kerr has a history of making all the right moves Updated: Jun-10-16 1:48 am
CLEVELAND - Steve Kerr has a certain charm that belies a clear toughness. The coach of the Golden State Warriors is someone who famously got into a fistfight with Michael Jordan as a player, and got into a fistfight with a clipboard earlier in these playoffs.
- Muhammad Ali wasn't always 'The Greatest' at sponsorships Updated: Jun-08-16 2:17 am
NEW YORK - Muhammad Ali was one of the greatest athletes of all time, but he didn't cash in during his prime the way you'd expect today. Product endorsements deals for the boxer were scarce, and in fact his most notable commercial during his earlier years was for a roach trap .
- Shaq: Cavs need better Irving, 'punked' Love in NBA Finals Updated: Jun-07-16 3:02 am
NEW YORK - Shaquille O'Neal played on the last team to overcome a 2-0 deficit in the NBA Finals, so he knows what it takes.
- Ali found icon status in blending politics, activism, sports Updated: Jun-04-16 7:38 pm
NEW YORK - During the Beatles' first visit to the United States in 1964, clever publicity agents arranged a meeting with Cassius Clay, then training for the bout that would make him heavyweight champion. The result was a memorable photo of a whooping Clay, who later changed his name to Muhammad Ali, standing astride four "knockout victims."
- Neymar will be the first soccer player to wear Jumpman boot Updated: Jun-01-16 1:53 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - Brazilian striker Neymar is teaming up with Michael Jordan to become the first soccer player with a boot endorsed by the basketball great.
- Warriors-Cavaliers are the 14th NBA Finals rematch Updated: Jun-01-16 6:21 am
MIAMI - It'll either be repeat or redemption.