- Clifford likes Hornets new look after trades, draft Updated: Jun-26-15 4:06 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Charlotte Hornets' roster has a vastly different look than it did two weeks ago. And third-year coach Steve Clifford said that's a good thing.
- Hornets take Wisconsin's Kaminsky with 9th pick Updated: Jun-26-15 12:29 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Frank Kaminsky grew up in the Chicago area, the walls of his bedroom decorated with posters of Michael Jordan.
- The Latest: Lanky commissioner stands tall during NBA draft Updated: Jun-25-15 11:31 pm
The Latest from the NBA draft at Barclays Center in New York (All times local):
- AP Sources: Hornets to host NBA All-Star game in 2017 Updated: Jun-22-15 5:18 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Charlotte Hornets won the bid to host the NBA All-Star game in 2017, people familiar with the situation said Monday.
- The Latest: Confetti ends Blackhawks' Stanley Cup rally Updated: Jun-18-15 2:30 pm
1:15 p.m. CDT
- Deep and versatile, Warriors show how to build a champion Updated: Jun-17-15 4:49 am
CLEVELAND - Andre Iguodala was more than just a key player on a team that beat LeBron James and Cleveland.
- Warriors win NBA title, down LeBron, Cavs 105-97 in Game 6 Updated: Jun-17-15 1:58 am
CLEVELAND - As the final seconds ticked off and the Warriors began bouncing in celebration on their bench, Stephen Curry looked up and saw LeBron James coming at him.
- The Latest: Warriors' Iguodala voted MVP of NBA Finals Updated: Jun-17-15 12:18 am
CLEVELAND - The Latest from Game 6 of the NBA Finals (all times local):
- Report: Kitzhaber email leaker not told to delete records Updated: Jun-16-15 7:51 pm
SALEM, Oregon - An Oregon Department of Justice report says the state's former top bureaucrat, Michael Jordan, never asked a state technology manager to delete messages in former Gov. John Kitzhaber's email account.
- LeBron has Cleveland believing a championship is near Updated: Jun-08-15 1:21 pm
CLEVELAND - High above downtown, there's no visible evidence of a painful 51-year professional sports championship drought - the longest for any major U.S. city.