- Kobe Bryant says he will retire at end of season Updated: Nov-30-15 2:50 am
LOS ANGELES - After 20 years in a Lakers uniform and a lifetime in basketball, Kobe Bryant determined that his aching body and his passion for the game had both grown weaker than his excitement about the future.
- Eric Bledsoe powers Suns past Raptors, 107-102 Updated: Nov-29-15 10:33 pm
TORONTO - Eric Bledsoe wasted little time atoning for a missed free throw with just 12.3 seconds to go.
- Hornets close with 25-2 run to beat Wizards 101-87 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:23 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Struggling to find their way on offense, the Charlotte Hornets figured the only way to keep their home winning streak alive was to tighten up on defense.
- LeBron James joins Oscar Robertson on elite NBA list Updated: Nov-23-15 8:25 pm
CLEVELAND - Make room, Big O.
- Michael Jordan, Jewel-Osco reach settlement over use of name Updated: Nov-23-15 6:43 pm
CHICAGO - Michael Jordan and a supermarket chain have reached an agreement in a years-long lawsuit that alleged misuse of the basketball star's name in advertising, according to spokespeople for both sides.
- Carli Lloyd says she trains every day, has eyes on Rio Updated: Nov-19-15 6:39 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Soccer star Carli Lloyd said Thursday she trains every day, including holidays and while on vacation, because it makes the difference between being good and being great.
- Curry leads Warriors past Nets 107-99 in overtime Updated: Nov-15-15 4:17 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry never showed his disappointment through three quarters and Andre Iguodala never hesitated in taking the big shot and that's why Golden State remains unbeaten.
- Stunner: William & Mary romps past NC State 85-68 on road Updated: Nov-13-15 11:23 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Terry Tarpey and his William & Mary teammates never looked rushed, frazzled or even the least bit uncomfortable on the road against North Carolina State.
- Column: Rebuild a daunting task for Braves, Lakers, others Updated: Nov-13-15 7:44 pm
ATLANTA - Two years ago, the Atlanta Braves won 96 games and a division championship.
- Steph Curry somehow improves on MVP and championship season Updated: Nov-13-15 3:34 pm
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry hardly keeps track of how many 3-pointers he's putting up on a given night. His mindset is: See a chance and let it fly.
- Heat run away in 2nd half, top Raptors 96-76 Updated: Nov-08-15 9:13 pm
MIAMI - The jerseys that the Miami Heat are wearing this week have a military theme and say "Home Strong" on the chest, a nod to the name of the program the team founded to honor soldiers at every game.
- Curry scores 31 to lead Warriors past Clippers, 112-108 Updated: Nov-05-15 2:37 am
OAKLAND, California - After four lopsided wins to open the season, the Golden State Warriors were happy to find themselves in a nail-biter for a change.
- Teague lifts balanced Hawks past Heat, 98-92 Updated: Nov-03-15 10:50 pm
MIAMI - Mike Budenholzer was staring down at his erasable whiteboard, drawing up a play with just under 9 seconds remaining as his Atlanta Hawks held a four-point lead.
- Hot-shooting Hornets hammer Bulls 130-105 for 1st victory Updated: Nov-03-15 10:20 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Jeremy Lamb began paying dividends for the Charlotte Hornets one day after signing a three-year, $21 million contract extension.
- Horford, defense lead Hawks to 94-92 win over Hornets Updated: Nov-01-15 5:50 pm