- Miller, slumping Braves fall to Phillies 4-1 Updated: Jul-30-15 11:21 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Atlanta Braves right-hander Shelby Miller could use a little help from his teammates.
- AP Sources: Phillies agree to trade Cole Hamels to Texas Updated: Jul-30-15 7:23 am
PHILADELPHIA - After years of trade speculation, Cole Hamels' time in Philadelphia is ending.
- Bautista, Travis hurt as Blue Jays lose to Phillies 3-2 Updated: Jul-28-15 11:21 pm
TORONTO - The Blue Jays lost another close game and watched two players leave with injuries Tuesday night.
- Phillies beat Cubs 11-5 for series sweep Updated: Jul-26-15 7:33 pm
CHICAGO - All of a sudden, the major league-worst Philadelphia Phillies don't look so awful.
- Francoeur's 2-run HR in 9th lifts Phillies past Marlins Updated: Jul-19-15 6:49 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Cole Hamels may have hurt his trade value with another poor outing, but the Phillies still managed to get a win thanks to Jeff Francoeur.
- Phillies fall 4-2 to Giants, set new low before break Updated: Jul-12-15 7:53 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - The Philadelphia Phillies were in quite a rush to get out of San Francisco on Sunday after completing the worst first half in franchise history.
- Susac, Heston help Giants beat Phillies 4-2, complete sweep Updated: Jul-12-15 7:38 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - The San Francisco Giants, after being hampered by injuries and inconsistencies for months, are suddenly looking awfully healthy heading into the All-Star break.
- Greinke extends scoreless streak, Dodgers blank Phillies 6-0 Updated: Jul-10-15 1:54 am
LOS ANGELES - Zack Greinke's personality dictates that he doesn't pound his chest over his current shutout streak - or his chances of starting in next week's All-Star Game.
- Phillies beat Braves 4-0 in 10th to stop 6-game skid Updated: Jul-05-15 6:13 pm
ATLANTA - Philadelphia manager Pete Mackanin though his team's hitters deserved better results. The Phillies finally broke through Sunday for a rare win.
- Lind's RBI single in 11th lifts Brewers over Phillies 8-7 Updated: Jul-02-15 11:11 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The Milwaukee Brewers came to Philadelphia with the second-worst record in the majors and left with the longest winning streak.