- Democrats divide in 3-way primary for West Virginia governor Updated: May-03-16 4:57 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - While West Virginia's coal industry shrivels and unemployment surges, billionaire businessman Jim Justice is dreaming about the next Dollywood, Disney World or Idaho potato in his Democratic bid for governor.
- West Virginia GOP governor hopeful Cole to support Trump Updated: May-03-16 12:12 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Republican candidate for West Virginia governor Bill Cole is supporting Donald Trump for president.
- Simpson tops fundraising in 5-way Dem primary for US House Updated: Apr-18-16 3:15 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Cory Simpson raised the most money in the five-way Democratic primary for Republican U.S. Rep. Alex Mooney's seat, and a group fueled by the billionaire industrialist Koch brothers gave $100,000 to a super PAC supporting Republican Bill Cole for governor.
- Koch group gives $100k to PAC pushing GOP governor hopeful Updated: Apr-18-16 11:33 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A group fueled by the billionaire industrialist Koch brothers has donated $100,000 to a super PAC supporting Republican Bill Cole for governor in West Virginia.
- West Virginia Democrats to face off in governor race debate Updated: Apr-14-16 6:23 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - For the first - and likely only - time, all three Democratic candidates for West Virginia governor will take the same debate stage.
- Ex-prosecutor: Ex-coal chief will serve full year in prison Updated: Apr-07-16 4:35 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Ex-coal company chief Don Blankenship should have to serve his full, one-year sentence in a minimum-security federal prison because time off for good behavior only applies to terms of more than a year, the former U.S. attorney who prosecuted Blankenship said Thursday.
- The Latest: Ex-coal chief appeals in mine safety case Updated: Apr-07-16 4:20 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The Latest on former Massey Energy CEO Don Blankenship's sentencing (all times local):