- Cabrera's double in 8th helps Rays to 4-3 win over Red Sox Updated: Aug-02-15 6:14 pm
BOSTON - Junichi Tazawa showed Asdrubal Cabrera the same pitch once too often.
- Cabrera's double in 8th helps Rays to 4-3 win over Red Sox Updated: Aug-02-15 6:05 pm
BOSTON - James Loney knows it always feels better having a lucky hit at the right time.
- Red Sox rock Sale, win 8-2 to snap White Sox streak Updated: Jul-30-15 11:55 pm
BOSTON - Steven Wright and the slumping Red Sox looked like a long shot against Chris Sale and the surging White Sox on Thursday night.
- Boston places CF Betts on 7-day concussion DL Updated: Jul-29-15 7:28 pm
BOSTON - The Red Sox have placed center fielder Mookie Betts on the seven-day disabled list for a concussion after he tumbled into Boston's bullpen attempting to make a catch a night earlier.
- Betts hurt attempting to catch Abreu home-run drive Updated: Jul-28-15 9:58 pm
BOSTON - Red Sox center fielder Mookie Betts was injured in the sixth inning when he tumbled into Boston's bullpen while attempting to catch a drive by Jose Abreu of the Chicago White Sox that went for a home run.
- Altuve's walkoff homer lifts Astros over Boston 5-4 Updated: Jul-24-15 12:53 am
HOUSTON - The 5-foot-6, 165-pound Jose Altuve certainly isn't known for his power.
- Pujols blasts 3 HRs as Angels beat Sox 11-1, 7-3 in DHer Updated: Jul-21-15 2:02 am
ANAHEIM, California - Although Albert Pujols doesn't much care for celebrations outside of October, he smiled and stood still when Mike Trout and Erick Aybar ran up and doused him with two postgame buckets of ice and liquid.
- A-Rod breaks top 25 in hits, leads Yankees past Red Sox 8-6 Updated: Jul-12-15 6:42 pm
BOSTON - Alex Rodriguez had hit No. 3,020 to move into the top 25 on baseball's all-time list.
- Marlins' sloppy play leads to 6-3 loss to Red Sox Updated: Jul-08-15 11:21 pm
BOSTON - Miami pitchers' control problems came on the throw to first.
- Porcello ends 7-game skid; Red Sox beat Marlins 6-3 Updated: Jul-08-15 11:06 pm
BOSTON - Rick Porcello could finally feel good about a start.