- Spieth loses No. 1 ranking with missed cut Updated: Aug-29-15 3:59 am
EDISON, New Jersey - By the end of the week, Jordan Spieth might be No. 1 in just one major category - the PGA Tour money list. He has earned just under $10.4 million this year, so missing the cut at The Barclays is not likely to keep him up at night.
- Golf in good hands, except there are too many hands to count Updated: Aug-18-15 10:44 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - The last two majors should emphasize how remarkable it was that Jordan Spieth won the first two.
- Day wins a major: 5 things we learned at the PGA Updated: Aug-17-15 2:41 am
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Jason Day posted a picture of the Wanamaker Trophy on his Twitter account along with a message that said everything: "Ding dong the witch is dead."
- Not cool: Snowman on 1st hole ruins Dustin Johnson's chances Updated: Aug-16-15 8:47 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - No one knows better than Dustin Johnson how one disastrous hole at Whistling Straits can ruin a final round in a PGA Championship.
- The Latest: Day 1 hole away from PGA Championship Updated: Aug-16-15 7:04 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - The Latest from the PGA Championship at Whistling Straits (all times local):
- Jones take the lead at PGA Championship Updated: Aug-15-15 10:39 am
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - The early wake-up call was well worth it for Matt Jones, who made two birdie putts in pristine conditions at Whistling Straits on Saturday morning to complete a 7-under 65 and build a two-shot lead in the PGA Championship.
- Key hole at the PGA Championship Updated: Aug-13-15 9:53 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - A look at the key hole in the first round of the PGA Championship:
- Column: Same old Tiger, same old alibi at PGA Championship Updated: Aug-13-15 7:39 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - There's a saying in golf that "If you're going to miss it, miss it fast."
- Jason Day looks to get in contention at a major -- again Updated: Aug-12-15 3:48 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - It was five years ago at this golf course that Jason Day realized he could be a contender in the majors.
- Finding the good out of the very bad Updated: Aug-11-15 6:24 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Imagine what must go through a player's mind when he returns to a place where a major championship was in his grasp until a blunder in the bunker ruined everything. The shot was shown countless times. Questions were inevitable and endless.
- It's a sand trap! Watch out for Whistling's bunkers at PGA Updated: Aug-10-15 1:56 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Perhaps the shiftiest sand trap in recent major history is now covered up by a hospitality area.
- McIlroy, if he plays, grouped with major champions at PGA Updated: Aug-07-15 8:18 pm
AKRON, Ohio - Rory McIlroy joins the marquee group of this year's major champions in the opening rounds of the PGA Championship.
- PGA Championship at a glance Updated: Aug-07-15 4:52 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Facts and figures for the PGA Championship:
- What to watch for at the PGA Championship Updated: Aug-07-15 2:50 pm
The question would be absurd to anyone except Jordan Spieth, who could only laugh. He dominated golf headlines this summer after winning the Masters and U.S. Open and then missing out on a playoff at the British Open by one shot.
- Bunker where Johnson grounded club covered for PGA Updated: Aug-06-15 10:06 pm
AKRON, Ohio - Dustin Johnson won't be able to ground his club in the same bunker at Whistling Straits that cost him in the 2010 PGA Championship.