- Americans start looking toward Rio as Pan Am Games wind down Updated: Jul-22-15 4:29 pm
TORONTO - Alan Ashley isn't paying attention to the medal table at the Pan Am Games, but the American will be riveted to it at next year's Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.
- No guarantees Spieth will ever get another chance Updated: Jul-21-15 12:23 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - The odds of a Grand Slam already were long simply because no one had ever swept the four professional majors in one year. If that's the best measure, this sobering piece of history might make Jordan Spieth feel even worse.
- The Latest: Johnson, Leishman tied for lead at British Open Updated: Jul-20-15 1:12 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - The Latest from the 144th British Open on the Old Course at St. Andrews (all times local):
- Column: Spieth embraces the moment in historic Open chase Updated: Jul-19-15 10:45 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Jordan Spieth was coming off three straight birdies when he trotted off the 13th tee, heading straight to a portable toilet reserved for players only.
- Day ready to seize latest chance to win 1st major Updated: Jul-19-15 4:39 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Jason Day is tied for the lead after 54 holes of a major.
- Dustin Johnson still hasn't learned how to finish a major Updated: Jul-19-15 4:03 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Dustin Johnson began the third round of the British Open as the leader, having impressed everyone with the way he shook off that stunning loss at Chambers Bay.
- Aussie Leishman comes up short of record, but that's OK Updated: Jul-19-15 12:19 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Marc Leishman was thinking about a record.
- Wind stops play and wreaks havoc on St. Andrews Updated: Jul-18-15 8:59 am
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - The British Open was stopped just 32 minutes after it resumed Saturday morning when gusts of up to 40 mph (64 kph) blew golf balls across the green and contributed to Dustin Johnson making bogey to fall into a share of the lead.
- Emotional Faldo savors 1 last ride at St Andrews Updated: Jul-17-15 5:47 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Nick Faldo strode onto the famed Swilcan Bridge, turned to face the applauding galleries and a phalanx of photographers, and thrust both his arms toward the sunny skies over St. Andrews.
- Column: Adam Scott still annoyed by the Open that got away Updated: Jul-17-15 3:56 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Adam Scott should be over it by now.
- Fowler heads into Open still seeking a truly signature win Updated: Jul-14-15 3:15 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Rickie Fowler is more than just a brand.
- British Open, Tee Times Updated: Jul-13-15 10:06 am
- Spieth, Johnson together at St. Andrews Updated: Jul-13-15 9:24 am
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Jordan Spieth sets off on his quest for the British Open by playing with the guy he beat in the U.S. Open.
- Golf halfway through year: Turnover at warp speed Updated: Jun-30-15 3:45 pm
The No. 1 player in golf already has three wins in 2015, including a World Golf Championship, and he has finished in the top 10 at both majors.