- Webb running out of time for Olympic dream Updated: Jun-28-16 8:17 pm
AKRON, Ohio - One of Karrie Webb's greatest thrills was carrying the Olympic torch on the eve of the Sydney Games in 2000. She had a cousin who played for the Australian women's basketball team in the 1984 Olympics, and she has been a huge fan since then.
- Top-ranked Jason Day skipping Rio Olympics because of Zika Updated: Jun-28-16 12:33 pm
AKRON, Ohio - Jason Day pulled out of the Olympics on Tuesday because of the Zika virus, costing golf its No. 1 player as it returns from a century-long absence at the games.
- Glory days: Coastal Carolina enjoying boom time in sports Updated: Jun-27-16 2:14 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - These are glorious times for Coastal Carolina.
- Tiger Woods progressing in rehab, still won't set timeline Updated: Jun-22-16 1:12 pm
BETHESDA, Maryland - Tiger Woods can play soccer with kids and ride a bike but hasn't progressed far enough in his rehab to set a timeline on when he'll return to professional golf.
- Dustin Johnson's US Open win: right penalty, wrong delivery Updated: Jun-21-16 6:12 pm
OAKMONT, Pennsylvania - As different as they are, the Masters and U.S. Open had two things in common this year.
- Major hurdle: Breaks finally fall Dustin Johnson's way Updated: Jun-20-16 11:48 am
OAKMONT, Pennsylvania - Dustin Johnson already has shown he can take a punch. He also can take a joke.
- Dustin Johnson wins US Open at Oakmont for first major title Updated: Jun-19-16 10:40 pm
OAKMONT, Pennsylvania - Dustin Johnson had everything going his way Sunday in the U.S. Open.
- Column: Johnson wins one the USGA tries to take away Updated: Jun-19-16 10:00 pm
OAKMONT, Pennsylvania - Maybe Dustin Johnson is smarter than the average golfer after all.
- The Latest: Johnson wins US Open for his first major title Updated: Jun-19-16 8:05 pm
OAKMONT, Pennsylvania - The latest from the U.S. Open golf championship (all times local:):
- Column: Open so messy Oakmont squirrel will need a makeover Updated: Jun-17-16 9:55 pm
OAKMONT, Pennsylvania - This U.S. Open has become such a slog that by the time it's over, the Oakmont Country Club logo will need a makeover. The suggestion here is swap out the squirrel holding a ball for a golfer waving a white flag.
- Key Hole in US Open Updated: Jun-17-16 9:36 pm
OAKMONT, Pennsylvania - A look at the key hole Friday in the U.S. Open:
- Pushing the 'Restart' Button for Round 1 of US Open Updated: Jun-17-16 3:27 am
OAKMONT, Pennsylvania - Might as well hit the "restart" button on this U.S. Open.
- Berger confident heading to US Open after 1st PGA title Updated: Jun-13-16 2:25 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Nobody has won a PGA Tour event and followed up by winning the U.S. Open the next week. Daniel Berger is confident enough in how he's playing to believe he can make a little history.
- From mini-tours to a Memorial title for William McGirt Updated: Jun-06-16 2:08 am
DUBLIN, Ohio - The putt measured just over 6 feet, a minuscule distance compared with how long William McGirt traveled to get to this point.
- William McGirt wins Memorial in a playoff Updated: Jun-05-16 8:11 pm
DUBLIN, Ohio - William McGirt thought he hit it big when he won the Cabarrus Classic and pocketed $16,000, the second-largest prize on the Tar Heel Tour.