- Dodgers shut down by Nicolino, Marlins in 2-0 loss Updated: Apr-28-16 2:36 am
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Dodgers' offense is mired in a nasty slump. Miami's Justin Nicolino was just the latest pitcher to take advantage.
- Nicolino takes 2-hitter into 8th as Marlins beat Dodgers 2-0 Updated: Apr-28-16 2:20 am
LOS ANGELES - Justin Nicolino was excited to get called up to the big leagues earlier this week. He was able to channel that energy into a dominant debut.
- Utley's RBI double lifts Dodgers to 12-10 win over Rockies Updated: Apr-24-16 9:41 pm
DENVER - The Los Angeles Dodgers have been playing at Coors Field long enough to know that no lead is safe.
- Grandal's double in 10th gives Dodgers 2-1 win over Braves Updated: Apr-21-16 5:23 pm
ATLANTA - Clayton Kershaw didn't have his best stuff. Even tried a blooper pitch.
- Panik's big hit caps Giants' 9-6 comeback win over Dodgers Updated: Apr-10-16 8:34 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - With a lineup full of capable hitters, the San Francisco Giants have shown this first week that an early deficit is far from an insurmountable obstacle. Even a five-run hole before they come to bat.
- Maeda homers in Dodgers' win; Padres set mark for futility Updated: Apr-07-16 1:29 am
SAN DIEGO - So much joy and so much agony in one game.
- Jays' Gibbons: No malicious intent about dress comment Updated: Apr-06-16 12:36 pm
ST. PETERBURG, Florida - Toronto manager John Gibbons says he was trying to inject some humor into a tense situation and had "no malicious intent" in his comment that "maybe we'll come out wearing dresses tomorrow" after the Blue Jays lost 3-2 to Tampa Bay on Tuesday night because of baseball's new rule on breaking up double plays.
- New slide rule helps Forsythe, Rays hold off Blue Jays 3-2 Updated: Apr-06-16 1:51 am
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Logan Forsythe and the Tampa Bay Rays ended up on the right side of a new rule.
- MLB's new Utley Rule costs Braves a baserunner against Nats Updated: Apr-04-16 7:32 pm
- Kluber gives up 1 run, Kershaw throws 3 scoreless innings Updated: Mar-30-16 8:32 pm