- FBI, police search NY property for clues in 1981 slaying Updated: Jun-28-16 8:56 am
SULLIVAN, New York - Authorities are searching a central New York property for evidence in the disappearance and presumed slaying of a college student 35 years ago.
- NYS police: Suspect crashes car after domestic abduction Updated: Jun-28-16 6:42 am
GREENBURGH, New York - New York state police say a man they believe abducted a woman at gunpoint has been taken into custody, hours after he fled the scene of a car crash.
- Southern Tier woman thrown from motorcycle, killed Updated: Jun-27-16 7:42 am
VAN ETTEN, New York - New York State Police say a Southern Tier woman is dead after she was thrown from a motorcycle.
- Mystery lingers for '70 slaying of man wearing suit, pajamas Updated: Jun-21-16 9:46 am
SAUGERTIES, New York - New York State Police are still trying to solve the 46-year-old killing of a still-unidentified man who was wearing a business suit with pajamas underneath when he was slain.
- Cars collide after earlier crash; man, mom holding tot dead Updated: Jun-15-16 12:59 pm
WANTAGH, New York - Two cars collided when they approached the scene of an earlier fender bender, killing a man who went flying over a concrete divider and a woman who was holding her 3-year-old daughter, police said Wednesday. The victims were apparently exchanging license and insurance information at the time, authorities said.
- Police: Ohio man arrested with pistol at NY border crossing Updated: Jun-11-16 10:52 pm
LEWISTON, New York - Police say an Ohio man has been arrested at a border crossing near Niagara Falls after trying to enter Canada with a handgun.
- NY Senate confirms Beach to lead State Police Updated: Jun-09-16 2:53 pm
ALBANY, New York - Lt. Col. George Beach has been confirmed as the next superintendent of the New York State Police.
- Authorities still working on 2-year-old disappearance case Updated: Jun-07-16 9:18 am
WEST PAWLET, Vermont - Vermont and New York authorities are still working on the case of a man who was last seen near the state line in 2014.