- SC Senate votes to remove flag from Statehouse grounds Updated: Jul-06-15 11:46 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The South Carolina Senate voted Monday to pull the Confederate flag off the Capitol grounds, clearing the way for a historic measure that could remove the banner more than five decades after it was first flown above the Statehouse to protest integration.
- SC House overrides most of Haley vetoes so far Updated: Jul-06-15 5:25 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina House members have voted to override most of the vetoes by Gov. Nikki Haley they've considered so far.
- SC counties to receive between $2M and $18M for road repair Updated: Jul-01-15 6:47 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina's counties are expected to receive between $2 million and $18 million each this year for road repair through the state budget that took effect Wednesday.
- New law means Uber rides will continue in South Carolina Updated: Jun-29-15 8:28 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - People in South Carolina can continue catching a ride through the Uber app under a law signed by Gov. Nikki Haley.
- Survey shows enough votes to remove Confederate flag in SC Updated: Jun-29-15 8:07 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - A survey of South Carolina legislators shows there is enough support to remove the Confederate flag from Statehouse grounds if all supporters cast a vote.