- Defense wants new trial for Minnesota man who killed teens Updated: Sep-03-15 5:07 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Attorneys for a Little Falls man convicted of killing two teenagers who broke into his home on Thanksgiving Day 2012 argued Thursday before the Minnesota Supreme Court that he deserves a new trial.
- Divided Minnesota court allows exception to evidence rule Updated: Aug-19-15 4:56 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - A divided Minnesota Supreme Court upheld a drunken driving conviction Wednesday in a case that turned on whether evidence that was unconstitutionally seized can be used anyway if authorities collected it in the good-faith belief that they were following binding legal precedents in place at the time.
- Dayton prepared to make his 3rd Minnesota Supreme Court pick Updated: Aug-17-15 5:55 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota's highest court is about to welcome its newest member.
- Minnesota news in brief at 7:58 p.m. CDT Updated: Aug-12-15 10:05 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A federal judge who ruled that Minnesota's sex offender program is unconstitutional warned state leaders Wednesday that he may resort to a "more forceful solution" if they don't prove willing to fix the program on their own.
- Minnesota Supreme Court expands access of cameras in court Updated: Aug-12-15 3:52 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Supreme Court decided Wednesday to allow expanded access of media camera and audio recordings of criminal proceedings as part of a pilot project.