- Nolasco allows 3-run homer in Twins' 6-5 loss to Tigers Updated: May-01-16 8:51 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The final play of Minnesota's 6-5 loss to the Detroit Tigers on Sunday summed up how things have gone for the Twins lately.
- Saltalamacchia lifts streaking Tigers over Twins, 6-5 Updated: May-01-16 7:33 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Not long ago, the Tigers were left reeling after a three-game sweep by the visiting Indians. One week later, Detroit is heading into Cleveland with a five-game winning streak.
- Twins games at Target Field to be staffed by local workers Updated: Apr-30-16 3:04 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Target Field will be staffed by local workers starting this weekend instead of people being brought in from out of state for Minnesota Twins games.
- Top prospect Fulmer called up by Tigers to start vs Twins Updated: Apr-29-16 6:51 pm
- Twins minor leaguer suspended 80 games for positive test Updated: Apr-28-16 3:07 pm
NEW YORK - Minnesota Twins outfielder Reynaldo Rodriguez, an All-Star at Triple-A last year, has been suspended 80 games following a positive test under baseball's minor league drug program.
- Indians lose 6-5 to Twins on walk-off for 2nd straight day Updated: Apr-27-16 12:36 am
- Twins pitching prospect Berrios will make debut Wednesday Updated: Apr-27-16 12:20 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Heralded Twins prospect Jose Berrios is getting called up to the majors and will make his debut Wednesday night against the Cleveland Indians.
- Sano walks off Twins with single, 6-5 over Indians Updated: Apr-27-16 12:18 am
MINNEAPOLIS - A night after his walk-off home run, Oswaldo Arcia offered some advice to Minnesota Twins teammate Miguel Sano facing a similar situation.
- Twins put pitchers Santana, Gibson on disabled list Updated: Apr-26-16 8:27 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Twins' rotation will be without two of its top starters as the team placed right-handers Ervin Santana and Kyle Gibson on the 15-day disabled list prior to Tuesday night's game against the Cleveland Indians.
- Twins fan 20 times, fall 6-5 to Nationals in 16 innings Updated: Apr-24-16 8:56 pm
WASHINGTON - In between their 20 strikeouts, the Minnesota Twins made enough solid contact to put themselves in position to win.
- Harper, Perez set up Heisey's HR in 16th, Nats sweep Twins Updated: Apr-24-16 8:45 pm
WASHINGTON - During a career that has spanned five decades, Dusty Baker was pressed to remember a baseball game as zany at this one.
- Jungmann struggles again on mound, Brewers fall 8-1 to Twins Updated: Apr-21-16 6:59 pm
MILWAUKEE - Taylor Jungmann's cross-body delivery can deceive hitters when the right-hander is comfortable with his mechanics.
- Twins snap 7-game road skid, remember Minnesota son Prince Updated: Apr-21-16 6:52 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Minnesota Twins finally won a game on the road this season.
- Gennett singles in 9th, Brewers stop Twins' win string at 4 Updated: Apr-19-16 6:18 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Milwaukee Brewers had just given away a lead in the eighth inning and entered the ninth a little rattled as another game started slipping away.
- Twins place Trevor Plouffe on DL with intercostal strain Updated: Apr-19-16 1:35 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Twins have placed third baseman Trevor Plouffe on the 15-day disabled list with a right intercostal strain.
- Twins bring back Gardenhire as special assistant to GM Ryan Updated: Apr-18-16 9:02 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Twins have hired former manager Ron Gardenhire as a special assistant to general manager Terry Ryan.
- Arcia's hit in the 12th lifts Twins over Angels 3-2 Updated: Apr-17-16 7:26 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - A season of exile in the minor leagues left Oswaldo Arcia searching for ways to get back in the Minnesota Twins' good graces.
- White Sox finishing ways to win Updated: Apr-14-16 7:00 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - With music blaring and voices chattering, the Chicago White Sox clubhouse has been a cheerful place this season.
- Twins fall to 0-9, beaten by Latos, Garcia and White Sox 3-1 Updated: Apr-14-16 6:44 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Trevor Plouffe lingered in the dugout after Minnesota's ninth straight loss to open the season, staring at the diamond in disappointment.
- Hit by pitch, Twins' Buxton bruises left hand and exits game Updated: Apr-14-16 5:53 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota Twins center fielder Byron Buxton has a bruised left hand that forced him out of the game Thursday after getting hit by a pitch.
- Twins agree to minor league contract with OF David Murphy Updated: Apr-14-16 3:22 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - David Murphy and the Minnesota Twins have agreed to a minor league contract, and the 34-year-old outfielder will report to Triple-A Rochester with the possibility of being promoted soon.
- Twins put closer Perkins on DL with shoulder strain Updated: Apr-14-16 2:54 am
MINNEAPOLIS - The back and neck problems that hounded Glen Perkins the past two seasons have subsided.
- Winless Twins have been striking out at a historic rate Updated: Apr-12-16 5:06 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The metaphor for the start of this season for the Minnesota Twins is obvious: one big swing and a miss.
- Activists disrupt light-rail traffic to Twins' home opener Updated: Apr-11-16 5:58 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Police have arrested about two-dozen demonstrators for blocking light-rail trains leading to Target Field for the Minnesota Twins' home opener.
- Twins open at home against the White Sox Updated: Apr-11-16 8:06 am
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Twins are betting that home field advantage will make a difference in their young season.