- Late errors take down White Sox in 8-6 loss to Twins Updated: Sep-02-15 12:51 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Failing at the fundamentals cost the Chicago White Sox.
- Sano sparks Twins in rally past White Sox 8-6 Updated: Sep-02-15 12:35 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Miguel Sano has been playing with a strain of his right hamstring, a mild injury that's still a concern for the Minnesota Twins.
- Twins call up 5 from Triple-A including Santana and Vargas Updated: Sep-01-15 7:42 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Twins have added five players from Triple-A Rochester for September: shortstop Danny Santana, first baseman Kennys Vargas, catcher Eric Fryer and right-handed relievers A.J. Achter and Michael Tonkin.
- Sano storm: Twins rookie shows power, discipline at plate Updated: Aug-31-15 7:01 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Torii Hunter, Minnesota's 40-year-old right fielder in his 17th full major league season, was at the plate last week with the bases loaded.
- Saladino lifts White Sox to 6-5 win over Mariners Updated: Aug-30-15 8:30 pm
CHICAGO - The Chicago White Sox have turned to several rookies during their lackluster season.
- Santana sharp at home in Twins' win Updated: Aug-30-15 6:39 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Even though Ervin Santana has been going through one of the toughest stretches of his career, he hasn't lost his smile.
- Twins offense quieted by Fiers, Astros in 4-1 loss Updated: Aug-30-15 12:00 am
MINNEAPOLIS - A day after winning the series opener against Houston while getting just three hits, the Minnesota Twins' bats were quiet again.
- Rookies Sano, Correa out for opener between Astros and Twins Updated: Aug-28-15 6:44 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - A showdown between two of the top rookies in the American League will have to wait.
- Tampa Bay bullpen helps end Twins' 6-game winning streak Updated: Aug-27-15 10:18 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Relievers Brandon Gomes, Alex Colome and Brad Boxberger combined for 4 2-3 scoreless innings and the Tampa Bay Rays ended Minnesota's six-game winning streak, beating the Twins 5-4 on Thursday night.
- Woman gives birth to conjoined twins in Colorado Updated: Aug-27-15 6:21 pm
AURORA, Colorado - A Colorado hospital where a Minnesota woman gave birth to conjoined twins said Thursday that one of the babies died after a complicated five-hour separation procedure.
- Twins' Graham goes on DL day after 1st major league win Updated: Aug-26-15 5:29 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - The Minnesota Twins have put right-hander J.R. Graham on the 15-day disabled list with right shoulder inflammation one day after he earned his first major league win.
- Pair of errors allow Twins to top Orioles 4-3 in 12 innings Updated: Aug-23-15 7:35 pm
BALTIMORE - The Minnesota Twins had some key hits, got effective pitching and made several big defensive plays. They also capitalized on Baltimore's mistakes.
- Pohlad family resolves IRS claim for $36 million Updated: Aug-20-15 3:58 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Internal Revenue Service has settled a nearly $256 million claim on the estate of billionaire Carl Pohlad for a fraction of what the federal agency initially demanded.
- Bird has 2, 2-run HRs for Yankees in in 4-3 win over Twins Updated: Aug-19-15 5:59 pm
NEW YORK - Greg Bird shrugged his shoulders a few times, gave a bashful smile or two and talked about how he's just honored to be helping his Yankees teammates. Nothing seemed to faze this 22-year-old rookie.
- A-Rod hits grand slam to rally Yankees over Twins, 8-4 Updated: Aug-19-15 12:18 am
NEW YORK - Before the season began, beleaguered slugger Alex Rodriguez thought the days of being adored by Yankees fans were over.
- Yankees pitcher Mitchell hit by liner, has nasal fracture Updated: Aug-17-15 10:17 pm
NEW YORK - Yankees rookie pitcher Bryan Mitchell sustained a nasal fracture when he was hit in the head by a line drive Monday night, forcing him off the field with a towel over his bloody face.
- Milone returns from DL to help Twins beat Indians 4-1 Updated: Aug-16-15 5:15 pm
- Twins reliever Blaine Boyer put on disabled list Updated: Aug-14-15 12:35 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Twins have placed reliever Blaine Boyer on the 15-day disabled list because of an inflammation in his throwing elbow.
- Moreland's 4 hits, 4 RBIs power Rangers past Twins 6-5 Updated: Aug-13-15 6:02 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Texas Rangers have been beset by injuries this year, particularly the pitching staff. Their team ERA is the second-worst in the league.
- Rehab over, Twins send OF Buxton back to Triple-A Updated: Aug-10-15 4:51 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota Twins top prospect Byron Buxton will be staying in Triple-A for a while.
- Blue Jays surge, have 'special feeling' since deadline deals Updated: Aug-10-15 4:16 pm
- Kluber leads Indians past Twins 8-1 Updated: Aug-09-15 5:46 pm
CLEVELAND - For Corey Kluber, it was just another day at the office.
- Indians' Kluber loses no-hit bid in 7th on Mauer single Updated: Aug-09-15 3:17 pm
CLEVELAND - Cleveland Indians star Corey Kluber has lost his no-hit bid in the seventh inning on a two-out single by Joe Mauer of the Minnesota Twins.
- Encarnacion homers, Blue Jays top Twins 9-3 for 4-game sweep Updated: Aug-06-15 10:20 pm
TORONTO - Edwin Encarnacion hit a two-run homer and Mark Buehrle earned his 30th career win against Minnesota as the Toronto Blue Jays beat the struggling Twins 9-3 Thursday night to complete a four-game sweep.
- Duffey gets passport delivered after big league call-up Updated: Aug-03-15 2:38 pm
TORONTO - Minnesota Twins pitcher Tyler Duffey wasn't entirely prepared when he got called up to the major leagues for the first time.