- Stenehjem unveils plan to help relieve prison overcrowding Updated: May-19-16 6:10 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - North Dakota Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem, a Republican candidate for governor, said Thursday he has a three-point plan to address prison overcrowding, an idea that one of his GOP challengers says is long overdue.
- Attorney general says Kensal school board violated state law Updated: May-05-16 7:56 am
FARGO, North Dakota - The North Dakota attorney general says the school board in Kensal violated open meetings laws by failing to give notice and take minutes for two committee meetings.
- Stenehjem: University System complied with open records laws Updated: May-04-16 7:03 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem says the North Dakota University System did not violate the state's open records laws in dealing with a request from the system's former chief auditor.
- Attorney General: 3 organizations violated open meeting laws Updated: May-01-16 9:50 am
WAHPETON, North Dakota - North Dakota Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem found that three Richland County organizations violated state open meetings law in conducting two special meetings in November.
- Attorney general says Golva violated open records law Updated: Apr-28-16 7:11 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem says the city of Golva violated the state's open records law by inadequately meeting a request for city financial records.