- Stenehjem leads gubernatorial fundraising with $240,000 Updated: Feb-01-16 6:27 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem has nearly $240,000 on hand in his bid to be the state's next governor, far outpacing at least one of his competitors, according to campaign finance reports.
- Stenehjem: NDSU fundraising arm violated open records law Updated: Jan-25-16 4:51 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem (STEHN'-juhm) says the fundraising arm of North Dakota State University violated the state's open records law.
- State attorney general not surprised by abortion ruling Updated: Jan-25-16 10:49 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem (STEHN'-juhm) says it's "no surprise" the Supreme Court will not allow the state to enforce a law banning abortions when a fetal heartbeat is detected as early as six weeks into a pregnancy.
- Attorney general: Langdon commission violated meetings laws Updated: Jan-14-16 6:00 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem says the Langdon city commission violated state open meetings laws during two of its regular sessions in 2015.
- Attorney general says group erred with executive session Updated: Jan-13-16 6:05 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The North Dakota attorney general says a group of counties that share economic development services made a mistake when its representatives went into executive session at one of its meetings.