- New NYC buses have Wi-Fi but no tech to avoid those on foot Updated: May-22-16 1:02 pm
NEW YORK - There are some nifty features on New York City's sleek new fleet of more than 2,000 buses, the first of which began hitting the streets this past week.
- Some worry new NY big-projects agency is Cuomo power grab Updated: May-21-16 10:48 am
ALBANY, New York - Gov. Andrew Cuomo pitched a new big-projects agency as a way to help smooth the way for massive state construction like the planned $29 billion mass transit overhaul in New York City, but critics worry about a power grab by the famously hands-on leader.
- Long Island Railroad Cannonball service returning to Montauk Updated: May-12-16 6:06 am
MONTAUK, New York - The Metropolitan Transportation Authority says service from Manhattan to Montauk is returning amid questions raised last year about overcrowding and excessive drinking.
- Painful options for some Brooklyn subway riders amid repairs Updated: May-05-16 8:27 pm
NEW YORK - Riders who use a subway line that goes through the lone tunnel connecting some of Brooklyn's hippest neighborhoods to the city's commercial heart are facing a "Would you rather" question they would rather not be asked.
- No. 5 subway line service in the Bronx has resumed Updated: Apr-27-16 6:11 am
NEW YORK - Transit officials say the No. 5 subway line has resumed service in the Bronx.