- Oklahoma Transportation Commission OKs emergency work Updated: Jun-30-15 6:00 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Transportation Commission unanimously approved an emergency declaration on Tuesday that will expedite about $3 million in contracts to repair damage caused by heavy flooding in recent weeks, including a rock slide that shut down a half-mile stretch of Interstate 35.
- Oklahoma transportation officials plan interstate repairs Updated: Jun-25-15 7:59 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma transportation officials estimate that up to 20,000 tons of fallen rock will have to be removed in order to fully reopen one of the state's busiest thoroughfares.
- Another round of rain, storms forecast in Oklahoma, Arkansas Updated: Jun-24-15 8:17 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Officials in waterlogged Oklahoma and Arkansas, where recent downpours have flooded roads, caused a rock slide and forced the evacuation of a small town, are bracing for more rain from a storm expected this week.
- Transportation officials close Oklahoma-Texas border bridge Updated: Jun-21-15 3:13 pm
DURANT, Oklahoma - Transportation officials have reopened part of a highway connecting Oklahoma and Texas that was closed because of high water along the Red River.
- Transportation officials to discuss I-35, I-240 interchange Updated: Jun-10-15 11:41 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - A public meeting is scheduled to discuss plans to overhaul of one of the state's busiest interchanges in south Oklahoma City.
- Oklahoma transportation department worker killed by vehicle Updated: Jun-06-15 12:41 pm
RUSH SPRINGS, Oklahoma - Oklahoma highway officials say a state Department of Transportation worker was killed when he was struck by a vehicle in a work zone.