- 'Limited' or not, Cowboys' Weeden carrying on as Romo sub Updated: Oct-07-15 7:27 pm
IRVING, Texas - Brandon Weeden didn't need Dallas owner Jerry Jones to tell him he's no Drew Brees.
- Patriots will try to stop Greg Hardy in DL's Dallas debut Updated: Oct-07-15 6:05 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Greg Hardy's mouth is preceding his production.
- Hardy returns from 4-game suspension, says focus on football Updated: Oct-06-15 8:35 pm
IRVING, Texas - Greg Hardy chose to talk about football just about every time he was asked about the domestic violence case that led to the Dallas defensive end's four-game suspension.
- Cowboys reeling without Romo, Bryant; Patriots are next Updated: Oct-05-15 8:40 pm
IRVING, Texas - Already 0-2 without injured stars Tony Romo and Dez Bryant, Dallas must move on without the versatility of running back Lance Dunbar because of a season-ending knee injury.
- Spiller emerges in Saints' 26-20 OT win over Cowboys Updated: Oct-05-15 7:24 am
NEW ORLEANS - Running back C.J. Spiller came to New Orleans as a free agent this past offseason figuring that his speed and versatility would make him an ideal fit for coach Sean Payton's offense.
- Saints coach Payton expects QB Brees to start vs Cowboys Updated: Oct-02-15 5:14 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Drew Brees is expected to return as starter for New Orleans against the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday night in the Superdome, Saints coach Sean Payton said Friday.
- Christine Michael could be close to joining Dallas backfield Updated: Oct-02-15 1:34 am
IRVING, Texas - Christine Michael is getting work with the first team out of the Dallas backfield, an indication the third-year running back could be close to his debut with the Cowboys.
- Saints' Murphy eager to build maiden TD vs. Cowboys Updated: Oct-01-15 8:50 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Saints punt and kick return specialist Marcus Murphy had done his research, and wasn't about to fall victim to self-doubt after dropping to the seventh round last spring in the NFL draft.
- Cowboys' running game still seeking groove without Murray Updated: Sep-30-15 7:58 pm
IRVING, Texas - Travis Frederick didn't think the Dallas offensive line deserved much credit after a quick start in the running game against Atlanta gave the impression the Cowboys had figured out life without DeMarco Murray.
- Cowboys add defensive end Irving from Chiefs' practice squad Updated: Sep-29-15 7:58 pm
IRVING, Texas - The Cowboys have signed defensive end David Irving off Kansas City's practice squad a day after releasing defensive tackle Davon Coleman.
- Coach Dan Quinn keeps fueling Falcons' belief in themselves Updated: Sep-28-15 6:47 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - New coach Dan Quinn has the Atlanta Falcons believing they can win.
- Jerry Jones: 'Yes, I do' on whether Cowboys trust Weeden Updated: Sep-28-15 6:09 pm
IRVING, Texas - Brandon Weeden has completed 10 passes to wide receivers in two starts for the Dallas Cowboys.
- Fill-in Freeman, Falcons beat Romo sub Weeden, Cowboys 39-28 Updated: Sep-28-15 2:44 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Devonta Freeman filled in just fine as Atlanta's lead running back.
- Cowboys quick out in 39-28 loss to Falcons without Romo, Dez Updated: Sep-27-15 6:03 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - The Dallas Cowboys were off and running without Tony Romo and Dez Bryant.
- Freeman assists Ryan, Jones as Falcons top Cowboys 39-28 Updated: Sep-27-15 5:56 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Julio Jones glided over the goal line on a diving touchdown. That quieted a Dallas crowd riled up by early hopes that the Cowboys might find a way to survive without Tony Romo and Dez Bryant.
- The Latest: Veteran Viking romps 91 yards with interception Updated: Sep-27-15 3:49 pm
The Latest from NFL stadiums around the country on the third Sunday of the season (all times EDT):
- Cowboys bring back trumpet with soloist for national anthems Updated: Sep-25-15 5:56 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Freddie Jones was waiting in the green room three years ago when the daughters of the original trumpet player for the national anthem at Dallas Cowboys home games walked in and saw their late father's replacement.
- Cowboys' Jeremy Mincey out against Falcons with concussion Updated: Sep-25-15 5:41 pm
IRVING, Texas - Dallas defensive end Jeremy Mincey has been ruled out of the Cowboys' game Sunday against Atlanta because of a concussion.
- Cowboys' Witten focuses on playing well, not playing hurt Updated: Sep-24-15 8:24 pm
IRVING, Texas - Jason Witten dismisses the significance of his streak of 189 straight regular-season games - 196 counting the playoffs.
- Weeden gets shot as Cowboys QB, but Cassel will be waiting Updated: Sep-23-15 7:59 pm
IRVING, Texas - Brandon Weeden is the starter for Dallas with Tony Romo sidelined by a broken collarbone, and coach Jason Garrett made sure to remind the fourth-year player of that after the Cowboys traded for help at quarterback.
- Falcons look to seize the moment against ailing Cowboys Updated: Sep-23-15 7:26 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Everything seems to be falling into place for the Atlanta Falcons.
- Cowboys get Cassel from Bills with Romo out at least 7 games Updated: Sep-22-15 10:52 pm
IRVING, Texas - Matt Cassel is headed to Dallas in a trade as the Cowboys try to bolster their depth at quarterback while Tony Romo is sidelined at least seven games because of a broken left collarbone.
- Cowboys put Romo on IR-return list, ensuring 7-game absence Updated: Sep-22-15 3:24 pm
IRVING, Texas - The Cowboys have placed Tony Romo on the injured list with a designation to return, sidelining the quarterback for at least seven games after he broke his left collarbone against Philadelphia.
- Hail to the Redskins! The new team to beat in NFC East Updated: Sep-22-15 2:30 am
Hail to the Redskins! Hail (one) Victory!
- Cowboys forced to chart course without stars Romo, Bryant Updated: Sep-21-15 7:37 pm
IRVING, Texas - Tony Romo won't be back for at least two months because of a broken left collarbone, and maybe closer to three with the way the schedule falls for the Dallas Cowboys.