- Football coach Switzer to attend North Dakota oil expo Updated: May-24-16 7:41 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Former University of Oklahoma and Dallas Cowboys football coach Barry Switzer is slated to attend North Dakota's oil expo and conference in Bismarck.
- Dallas Cowboys sign injured linebacker Jaylon Smith Updated: May-20-16 9:49 pm
IRVING, Texas - The Dallas Cowboys signed injured linebacker Jaylon Smith, their second-round draft pick, and former Baylor basketball player Rico Gathers on Friday.
- Cowboys sign 1st-round pick RB Elliott to $25M, 4-year deal Updated: May-18-16 4:13 pm
IRVING, Texas - Ezekiel Elliott has signed a four-year contract with the Dallas Cowboys that includes a $16 million signing bonus and is worth nearly $25 million overall for the Ohio State running back who was the fourth overall draft pick.
- Gathers trades high tops for cleats, takes shot with Cowboys Updated: May-06-16 7:17 pm
IRVING, Texas - One of the first times Rico Gathers put on pads after the former Baylor basketball player decided to pursue a career in the NFL, he was asked to dunk in them.
- Cowboys will re-create ring of honor at new headquarters Updated: May-04-16 9:03 pm
FRISCO, Texas - The new headquarters of the Dallas Cowboys will have a re-creation of the team's ring of honor that will include cleat prints of Roger Staubach and Drew Pearson 50 yards apart - the length of their famous touchdown play in a 1975 playoff game.
- Yarbrough signs as free agent with Broncos Updated: May-02-16 10:54 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Former Wyoming defensive end Eddie Yarbrough has signed a three-year free agent contract with his hometown Denver Broncos.
- Cowboys looking more to future in draft even after 4-12 year Updated: Apr-30-16 8:35 pm
IRVING, Texas - The Dallas Cowboys finally took a glimpse at a future without Tony Romo while taking a Baylor basketball star who hasn't played football since he was 13.
- Column: Cowboys gamble on a bad knee instead of a bad actor Updated: Apr-30-16 3:05 am
If you had a nickel for every time someone in the front office of a pro sports team said "We're not running a charity here," you'd barely have enough to cover the cost of a "Happy Meal."
- Jerry Jones: Cowboys have ruled out re-signing Greg Hardy Updated: Apr-30-16 1:37 am
IRVING, Texas - Greg Hardy won't return for a second season with the Dallas Cowboys.
- Jerry Jones: Cowboys likely staying at 4, but QB/RB unlikely Updated: Apr-25-16 6:55 pm
IRVING, Texas - Jerry Jones says he's inclined to stay at No. 4 with the Dallas Cowboys going into the NFL draft with their highest pick in 25 years.
- NFLPA Brady tops list of top selling players Updated: Apr-25-16 3:53 pm
BOSTON - Scandal over deflated footballs put Patriots quarterback Tom Brady under a microscope last season. It didn't stop him from being the NFL's top merchandise seller.