- Financial personality Bennett, Cowboys resolve suite issue Updated: Sep-02-15 6:05 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - Financial radio personality Dawn Bennett is "in good standing" with the Dallas Cowboys after the NFL team withdrew a lawsuit and said allegations of late lease payments for a suite at AT&T Stadium came from a misunderstanding with the woman's bank.
- McFadden on board if Dallas replaces Murray by committee Updated: Sep-01-15 6:24 pm
IRVING, Texas - Darren McFadden wants to be one of the replacements for NFL rushing champion DeMarco Murray.
- Cowboys put Scandrick on IR, make other moves to get to 75 Updated: Sep-01-15 4:25 pm
IRVING, Texas - The Cowboys have placed cornerback Orlando Scandrick on season-ending injured reserve following surgery for torn ligaments in his right knee amid moves to get down to 75 players.
- Romo's quirky eye issue pops up again, but concern doesn't Updated: Aug-31-15 9:32 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo practiced Monday, with his left eye looking better after his second bout with a sty that kept him out of practice for a day early in training camp a month ago.
- Bridgewater perfect for Vikings, Romo solid for Cowboys Updated: Aug-30-15 12:02 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Tony Romo got his first and likely only extended action of the preseason for the Dallas Cowboys, and found one of his reliable options even with Dez Bryant sitting out again.
- Cowboys lineman RJ Dill gets 4-game ban over PED policy Updated: Aug-28-15 5:52 pm
IRVING, Texas - Dallas offensive lineman R.J. Dill, a third-year player who hasn't appeared in an NFL game, has been suspended four games for violating the league's policy against performance-enhancing drugs.
- Cowboys break camp early but in keeping with routine Updated: Aug-27-15 5:15 pm
OXNARD, California - The Cowboys have broken camp in California, technically a day early but in keeping with their routine for preseason games this year.
- Gregory's work to impress Cowboys now showing on field, too Updated: Aug-27-15 4:57 pm
OXNARD, California - At times this summer, Randy Gregory would sign autographs and give interviews until Dallas team personnel had to just about pull him off the field during training camp.
- Cowboys think they have depth to replace injured Scandrick Updated: Aug-26-15 9:09 pm
OXNARD, California - Orlando Scandrick's season-ending knee injury was a flashback for Dallas coach Jason Garrett to losing linebacker Sean Lee during the offseason a year earlier.
- AP source: Cowboys' Scandrick out for year with knee injury Updated: Aug-26-15 12:42 am
Orlando Scandrick's season is over before it started after the Dallas cornerback tore two ligaments in his right knee in practice at training camp Tuesday.
- Defensive lineman Mike Purcell's pick-6 highlight for 49ers Updated: Aug-24-15 12:41 am
SANTA CLARA, California - Long black hair swinging from his helmet, 303-pound defensive lineman Mike Purcell - not strong-armed quarterback Colin Kaepernick - provided the highlight touchdown of the night for the San Francisco 49ers.
- Cowboys owner Jones apologizes to 49ers for grass comment Updated: Aug-24-15 12:00 am
- Cowboys concerned with 49ers' turf for preseason game Updated: Aug-21-15 8:24 pm
OXNARD, California - Dallas owner Jerry Jones suggested Friday that the Cowboys could sit quarterback Tony Romo and other starters for a preseason game in San Francisco over concerns with the troublesome turf at Levi's Stadium.
- Romo, Witten growing 'old' while seeking title for Cowboys Updated: Aug-21-15 4:17 pm
OXNARD, California - Tony Romo crouches to give his little son Hawkins instructions on running a pass route while Jason Witten carries one of his kids nearby, surrounded by autograph seekers.
- Frisco approves maximum $252.5M for Cowboys' training site Updated: Aug-19-15 8:32 am
FRISCO, Texas - A North Texas city has approved a guaranteed maximum price of $252.5 million for an indoor stadium, fields and event center at a new training site for the Dallas Cowboys.
- Cowboys, Rams end practice early after fights break out Updated: Aug-18-15 11:23 pm
OXNARD, California - The Cowboys and St. Louis Rams cut short the second of two joint practices at training camp Tuesday after several fights broke out, including one where Dallas receiver Dez Bryant was punched in the face.
- LA Rams greats line up to cheer their team on the West Coast Updated: Aug-18-15 11:17 pm
OXNARD, California - The Rams' defensive line gathered around Rosey Grier on the practice field on a gorgeous California day. Robert Quinn, Aaron Donald and Chris Long listened intently to the last surviving member of the Fearsome Foursome as he made a few points about teamwork and togetherness.
- Cowboys' All-Pro guard Martin leaves practice with injury Updated: Aug-18-15 11:17 pm
OXNARD, California - Dallas Cowboys guard Zack Martin left practice with an apparent neck or shoulder injury during 11-on-11 work against St. Louis at training camp.
- Romo a go for 2nd workout with Rams, making it 4 straight Updated: Aug-18-15 7:48 pm
OXNARD, California - Tony Romo had to wait until after Dallas' first joint practice with St. Louis to see if his surgically repaired back would feel good enough to make it through a second straight day with the Rams.
- Cautious Cowboys sit Bryant, Smith in practices with Rams Updated: Aug-17-15 11:18 pm
OXNARD, California - Dez Bryant and Tyron Smith would likely be playing - and maybe even practicing - if the Dallas Cowboys were back home in the middle of the regular season.
- Big fan turnout greets Rams at their California workouts Updated: Aug-17-15 10:45 pm
OXNARD, California - The way their long-suffering Southern California fans see it, the Rams are considering restoration, not relocation.
- Cowboys' Patmon still fighting year after unlikely rise Updated: Aug-16-15 9:51 pm
OXNARD, California - Tyler Patmon showed the Dallas Cowboys his feisty side long before he threw the first punch in a training camp fight with star receiver Dez Bryant.
- Cowboys' top pick Byron Jones out with shoulder injury Updated: Aug-16-15 9:35 pm
OXNARD, California - Dallas cornerback Byron Jones, the team's first-round pick, will miss time with a left shoulder injury sustained in practice at training camp.
- McFadden finally joining race to replace Murray in Dallas Updated: Aug-15-15 9:48 pm
OXNARD, California - Darren McFadden is ready to give Joseph Randle a run for the job of replacing NFL rushing champion DeMarco Murray in Dallas.
- Woodhead scores TD in return to Bolts, who beat 'Boys 17-7 Updated: Aug-14-15 2:02 am
SAN DIEGO - It didn't take long for Danny Woodhead to remind the San Diego Chargers and their fans of what they missed most of the 2014 season.