- Cowboys owner Jones has hip replacement, planning another Updated: Jul-28-15 1:48 pm
IRVING, Texas - Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones has undergone left hip replacement surgery. He plans to be with the team as usual when training camp starts in California this week.
- Cowboys release RB Ryan Williams Updated: Jul-28-15 1:45 pm
IRVING, Texas - Ryan Williams, one of the possible replacements for NFL rushing champion DeMarco Murray, has been released by the Cowboys.
- Cowboys RB Randle gets 6 months of probation for mall theft Updated: Jul-24-15 10:38 am
McKINNEY, Texas - Dallas Cowboys running back Joseph Randle has been put on six months of probation for stealing $123 worth of cologne and underwear from a Texas mall.
- Houston, Bryant among franchised players to sign big deals Updated: Jul-16-15 2:31 am
NEW YORK - Big names. Huge playmakers. And, now, enormous paydays.
- Cowboys, Bryant beat deadline with 5-year, $70 million deal Updated: Jul-15-15 8:07 pm
IRVING, Texas - Dez Bryant has the long-term contract he said he wouldn't play without, and the Dallas Cowboys can quit worrying about whether he really would skip games.
- Work progresses on new Cowboys headquarters in Frisco Updated: Jul-13-15 10:55 am
FRISCO, Texas - Construction will start this month on the entertainment district that will serve as the gateway to the Dallas Cowboys' new training facility in Frisco.
- Suspension reduced from 10 games to 4 for Cowboys' Hardy Updated: Jul-10-15 5:23 pm
IRVING, Texas - Greg Hardy's suspension for his role in a domestic violence case was reduced from 10 games to four Friday and his agent said the Dallas defensive end might not be finished fighting the punishment.
- Gates, Richardson, McClain each get 4-game NFL suspensions Updated: Jul-02-15 7:21 pm
Three-time All-Pro tight end Antonio Gates of San Diego will be suspended the first four games of the 2015 season along with New York Jets defensive lineman Sheldon Richardson and Dallas linebacker Rolando McClain for violating NFL drug policies.
- Cowboys LB Rolando McClain suspended 1st 4 games of season Updated: Jul-02-15 3:57 pm
IRVING, Texas - Cowboys linebacker Rolando McClain has been suspended for the first four games for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy, putting two key Dallas defenders on the sideline to start the season with pass rusher Greg Hardy's 10-game ban.
- Ex-Cowboy Spillman charged with sexual assault in Texas Updated: Jul-01-15 12:39 pm
GRAPEVINE, Texas - Former Cowboys special teams player C.J. Spillman has been arrested on a sexual assault charge in an alleged 2014 incident at a Dallas-area hotel.