- Cowboys' Romo misses camp practice with sty in left eye Updated: Jul-31-15 9:35 pm
OXNARD, California - Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo missed the second full practice of training camp Friday because of a sty in his left eye.
- Cowboys re-sign Keith Smith to shore up linebackers in camp Updated: Jul-31-15 6:12 pm
OXNARD, California - The Cowboys have brought back linebacker Keith Smith and moved center Shane McDermott off the non-football injury list.
- Cowboys' Bryant says he's a changed man money can't change Updated: Jul-31-15 2:39 am
OXNARD, California - Dez Bryant took a couple of long pauses, first to search for a way to describe how he has matured and then to find the right word to describe skeptics who think he hasn't changed at all.
- Keith Rivers retires instead of reporting to Cowboys' camp Updated: Jul-30-15 5:44 pm
OXNARD, California - Linebacker Keith Rivers has decided to retire rather than report to training camp with the Dallas Cowboys.
- Cowboys' McFadden starts training camp on injured list Updated: Jul-30-15 3:36 pm
OXNARD, California - Cowboys running back Darren McFadden will start training camp on the physically unable to perform list because of a hamstring injury that also bothered him in the offseason.
- Players who need to finally show their worth in 2015 Updated: Jul-30-15 2:57 am
Alshon Jeffery proved himself last year as a prime target in Chicago. Everson Griffen showed his stuff as a sackmaster in Minnesota.
- With new hip, Jerry Jones sees pep in step of his Cowboys Updated: Jul-29-15 8:14 pm
OXNARD, California - Barely a week removed from hip replacement surgery, Jerry Jones eased into a chair for the training camp tradition he didn't want to miss: the Dallas owner's annual overview of the Cowboys.
- Cowboys' Mincey, seeking new deal, no-shows at training camp Updated: Jul-29-15 5:50 pm
OXNARD, California - Dallas defensive lineman Jeremy Mincey hasn't shown up for training camp, and executive vice president Stephen Jones says the Cowboys won't discuss a new contract with him until he does.
- Cowboys owner Jones has hip replacement, planning another Updated: Jul-28-15 1:48 pm
IRVING, Texas - Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones has undergone left hip replacement surgery. He plans to be with the team as usual when training camp starts in California this week.
- Cowboys release RB Ryan Williams Updated: Jul-28-15 1:45 pm
IRVING, Texas - Ryan Williams, one of the possible replacements for NFL rushing champion DeMarco Murray, has been released by the Cowboys.
- Cowboys RB Randle gets 6 months of probation for mall theft Updated: Jul-24-15 10:38 am
McKINNEY, Texas - Dallas Cowboys running back Joseph Randle has been put on six months of probation for stealing $123 worth of cologne and underwear from a Texas mall.
- Houston, Bryant among franchised players to sign big deals Updated: Jul-16-15 2:31 am
NEW YORK - Big names. Huge playmakers. And, now, enormous paydays.
- Cowboys, Bryant beat deadline with 5-year, $70 million deal Updated: Jul-15-15 8:07 pm
IRVING, Texas - Dez Bryant has the long-term contract he said he wouldn't play without, and the Dallas Cowboys can quit worrying about whether he really would skip games.
- Work progresses on new Cowboys headquarters in Frisco Updated: Jul-13-15 10:55 am
FRISCO, Texas - Construction will start this month on the entertainment district that will serve as the gateway to the Dallas Cowboys' new training facility in Frisco.
- Suspension reduced from 10 games to 4 for Cowboys' Hardy Updated: Jul-10-15 5:23 pm
IRVING, Texas - Greg Hardy's suspension for his role in a domestic violence case was reduced from 10 games to four Friday and his agent said the Dallas defensive end might not be finished fighting the punishment.
- Gates, Richardson, McClain each get 4-game NFL suspensions Updated: Jul-02-15 7:21 pm
Three-time All-Pro tight end Antonio Gates of San Diego will be suspended the first four games of the 2015 season along with New York Jets defensive lineman Sheldon Richardson and Dallas linebacker Rolando McClain for violating NFL drug policies.
- Cowboys LB Rolando McClain suspended 1st 4 games of season Updated: Jul-02-15 3:57 pm
IRVING, Texas - Cowboys linebacker Rolando McClain has been suspended for the first four games for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy, putting two key Dallas defenders on the sideline to start the season with pass rusher Greg Hardy's 10-game ban.