- Malloy wants responders to have overdose reversal drug Updated: Feb-05-16 2:00 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Gov. Dannel P. Malloy wants Connecticut cities and towns to ensure emergency responders are equipped with overdose reversal drugs and trained to administer the medication.
- 2 hospitalized after car submerges in Tolland County pond Updated: Jan-25-16 5:02 am
WILLINGTON, Connecticut - Police say two people were hospitalized after their car went off the road in Tolland County and was submerged in an icy pond over the weekend.
- State police responded to more than 150 crashes during storm Updated: Jan-24-16 3:13 pm
Connecticut State Police say they responded to more than 150 motor vehicle accidents across the state Saturday as a snowstorm hit the region.
- Judge: Troopers' use of force reasonable in suicide case Updated: Jan-19-16 10:55 am
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - A federal judge has ruled that four Connecticut state troopers did not use unreasonable force when they fired non-lethal weapons at a firefighter just before he shot himself to death during a standoff.
- Police: 2 dead after three-car crash on I-95 in East Lyme Updated: Jan-11-16 1:16 pm
EAST LYME, Connecticut - Connecticut State Police say two people are dead after a three-car crash on Interstate 95.