- Woman sues Marlins, alleges she was injured by mascot Updated: Jul-05-15 9:58 am
MIAMI - A woman is suing the Miami Marlins alleging one of its mascots seriously injured her neck during a game two years ago.
- Cosart struggles, Marlins lose 7-2 to Cubs Updated: Jul-05-15 12:23 am
CHICAGO - The Miami Marlins were rolling along right until Jarred Cosart stepped on the mound.
- Matt Harvey struggles for Mets in 4-3 loss to Dodgers Updated: Jul-05-15 12:04 am
LOS ANGELES - Matt Harvey was bowed by the Los Angeles Dodgers and then bloodied.
- Bryant's grand slam, 2 homers lead Cubs over Marlins 7-2 Updated: Jul-04-15 11:59 pm
CHICAGO - Kris Bryant wasn't looking to go deep when he came up in the second inning Saturday night.
- Greinke outduels Harvey in Dodgers' 4-3 win over Mets Updated: Jul-04-15 11:44 pm
LOS ANGELES - Zack Greinke insists he just lives in the present, so don't ask him to consider his career-best scoreless streak of 27 2/3 innings or a possible start for the National League in the All-Star Game.
- Maybin has 3 hits, Braves beat struggling Phillies 9-5 Updated: Jul-04-15 11:29 pm
ATLANTA - Cameron Maybin says he has "new-found energy" with the Atlanta Braves.
- Correia knocked out early as Phillies fall to Braves 9-5 Updated: Jul-04-15 11:26 pm
ATLANTA - The Philadelphia Phillies' free fall continued behind another short outing from their starting pitcher.
- Marlins 1B Morse ready to return, Cosart sent to Triple-A Updated: Jul-04-15 11:08 pm
CHICAGO - Miami Marlins first baseman Michael Morse is ready to return from the disabled list and pitcher Jarred Cosart is headed to the minors.
- Harper uses patriotic themed bat, homers to help Nats win Updated: Jul-04-15 5:11 pm
WASHINGTON - Seems like every bat Bryce Harper uses this season provides fireworks for the Washington Nationals.
- Bumgarner struggles; Giants suffer 9-3 loss to Nats Updated: Jul-04-15 4:54 pm
WASHINGTON - Madison Bumgarner barely broke a sweat before the Nationals got to him.
- Nationals pitcher Strasburg exits early with injury Updated: Jul-04-15 4:48 pm
WASHINGTON - Washington Nationals' pitcher Stephen Strasburg left Saturday's game against the San Francisco Giants in the fourth inning after experiencing tightness in his left side.
- Dodgers begin 10-game homestand with 2-1 loss to Mets Updated: Jul-04-15 2:56 am
- Mets broadcaster doing fine after health issue Updated: Jul-03-15 11:01 pm
LOS ANGELES - New York Mets radio play-by-play man Howie Rose is back in New York and doing fine, after an episode on the team's coast-to-coast flight in which he passed out from dehydration - forcing the plane to make an emergency stop in Detroit so that he could get medical attention.
- Braves land 2 16-year-old prospects from Dominican Republic Updated: Jul-03-15 9:03 pm
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Braves have agreed to terms with two 16-year-old players - shortstop Derian Cruz and outfielder Cristian Pache, both of the Dominican Republic.
- Offense can't support Hammel in Cubs 2-1 loss to Marlins Updated: Jul-03-15 7:12 pm
CHICAGO - Jason Hammel knows that quality pitching is one reason why the Chicago Cubs continue to play meaningful baseball.
- Court blocks plans for Willets West mall near Citi Field Updated: Jul-03-15 10:24 am
NEW YORK - A New York state appeals court has blocked a plan for a shopping mall near the Mets' home at Citi Field.
- Angels get Mets minor leaguer for international bonus slot Updated: Jul-03-15 2:09 am
- Rays acquire minor league pitcher from Braves Updated: Jul-03-15 1:29 am
- Scherzer, Nationals lose 2-1 to Braves Updated: Jul-02-15 11:32 pm
ATLANTA - Max Scherzer turned away in disgust as Cameron Maybin's chopper bounced over third base.
- Lind's RBI single in 11th lifts Brewers over Phillies 8-7 Updated: Jul-02-15 11:11 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The Milwaukee Brewers came to Philadelphia with the second-worst record in the majors and left with the longest winning streak.
- Maybin's 9th-inning single helps Braves beat Scherzer 2-1 Updated: Jul-02-15 10:53 pm
ATLANTA - Cameron Maybin got exactly what he wanted - a chance to make up for his fielding mistake with a big hit against one of the game's best pitchers.
- Freeman says he won't return until after All-Star break Updated: Jul-02-15 6:18 pm
ATLANTA - Braves first baseman Freddie Freeman says he likely won't return from a wrist injury until after the All-Star break.
- Fernandez homers in comeback to help Miami beat Giants, 5-4 Updated: Jul-02-15 6:00 pm
MIAMI - Jose Fernandez's comeback required a comeback.
- Herrera's bunt, blast leads Cubs over feeble Mets for sweep Updated: Jul-02-15 5:19 pm
NEW YORK - By the time Jonathan Herrera and Miguel Montero homered, the Chicago Cubs didn't really need the extra runs.
- Phillies place pitcher Aaron Harang on disabled list Updated: Jul-02-15 2:26 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia Phillies have placed right-hander Aaron Harang on the 15-day disabled list because of a foot injury.