- Harvey falters again, Mets get 1 hit in 3-0 loss to Braves Updated: May-04-16 12:38 am
NEW YORK - Matt Harvey can't seem to find that groove this season. The smooth delivery, those overpowering pitches.
- Nola leads Phillies to 1-0 win over Cardinals Updated: May-04-16 12:18 am
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis manager Mike Matheny could not have asked for anything more from right-hander Michael Wacha in the Cardinals' 1-0 loss to Philadelphia on Tuesday night.
- Papelbon blows save as Nationals lose to Royals, 7-6 Updated: May-04-16 12:14 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Dusty Baker has seen the Kansas City Royals mount plenty of improbable comebacks in recent years.
- Royals score 3 in ninth in 7-6 comeback win over Nationals Updated: May-04-16 12:09 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - It was hard to tell who'd been slumping more lately: Lorenzo Cain or the Kansas City Royals.
- Nola leads Phillies to 1-0 win over Cardinals Updated: May-03-16 11:54 pm
ST. LOUIS - Ryan Howard still gets psyched up to play in St. Louis.
- Wisler wipes out Mets as Braves beat scuffling Harvey 3-0 Updated: May-03-16 11:52 pm
NEW YORK - Matched up against Matt Harvey and a streaking Mets team, Matt Wisler was the one in complete command on the mound.
- Chafin struggles as Arizona loses to Miami 7-4 Updated: May-03-16 11:49 pm
MIAMI - Warming up in the Arizona Diamondbacks bullpen, Andrew Chafin feared he was out of whack. He was right.
- Suzuki's pinch-hit helps Marlins beat Arizona 7-4 Updated: May-03-16 11:33 pm
MIAMI - The Marlins' new fog machine made it tough to see from one side of the clubhouse to the other, and they also cranked up strobe lights and dance music after Tuesday's victory, hoping to establish a celebratory ritual in Miami.
- AP source: Games in PR likely to be moved because of Zika Updated: May-03-16 6:35 pm
MIAMI - There's a very good chance the Miami Marlins' two-game series against the Pittsburgh Pirates in Puerto Rico will not be held there because of concerns about the Zika virus, a person familiar with the situation said Tuesday.
- Phillies drop 10-3 decision to Cardinals Updated: May-03-16 1:02 am
ST. LOUIS - Philadelphia Phillies right-hander Jeremy Hellickson didn't want to walk Adam Wainwright. He sure didn't want to give up a home run to his counterpart either but that's what happened.
- Royals' bats remain quiet in 2-0 loss to Nationals Updated: May-03-16 1:00 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - There are ample reasons for Ned Yost to be concerned about the Royals' struggling offense, from three recent shutouts to the prolonged slumps of stars such as Alex Gordon and Lorenzo Cain.
- Foltynewicz roughed up in return, Braves fall to Mets 4-1 Updated: May-02-16 11:11 pm
NEW YORK - To even get back on a major league mound, Mike Foltynewicz made quite a comeback.
- Gordon's suspension defies PED stereotypes Updated: May-02-16 10:01 pm
Dee Gordon's suspension was another reminder of an issue that may never totally go away: performance-enhancing drugs in baseball.
- Bumgarner stops Mets' win streak at 8 with 6-1 victory Updated: May-01-16 8:35 pm
NEW YORK - When Madison Bumgarner pitches at Citi Field, he gets World Series-type results.
- Miami's 7-game win streak snapped with 14-5 loss to Brewers Updated: May-01-16 8:08 pm
MILWAUKEE - Tom Koehler felt humiliated after getting shelled by the Milwaukee Brewers.
- Short-handed Braves rally in 10th to knock off Cubs, 4-3 Updated: May-01-16 7:27 pm
CHICAGO - Joe Maddon liked how his major league-leading Chicago Cubs rallied yet again. Yet one mistake stood out.
- Brewers beat Miami 14-5 to snap Marlins' 7-game win streak Updated: May-01-16 7:13 pm
MILWAUKEE - When Chris Carter gets in a slump, he tries to forget about the past.
- Short-handed Braves rally in 10th to knock off Cubs 4-3 Updated: May-01-16 7:06 pm
CHICAGO - A gaffe by the front office left the Atlanta Braves a player short. The bullpen blew a lead and Julio Teheran's great outing was seemingly wasted.
- Scherzer, homers help Nationals sweep Cardinals, 6-1 Updated: May-01-16 6:57 pm
ST. LOUIS - Max Scherzer always makes sure to eat some toasted ravioli when he comes back to Missouri.
- Indians waste Salazar's solid effort, lose 2-1 to Phillies Updated: May-01-16 6:30 pm
PHILADELPHIA - One run short once again.
- Velasquez, bullpen help Phillies beat Indians 2-1 Updated: May-01-16 6:08 pm
PHILADELPHIA - So much for rebuilding.
- Oops: Braves' transaction miscue leaves them short a player Updated: May-01-16 1:34 pm
- Martinez expected to start Sunday Updated: May-01-16 12:47 am
- Anderson hit hard in Marlins 7-5 win over Brewers Updated: Apr-30-16 11:54 pm
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee's starting pitchers have given the Brewers little chance of winning games.
- Cain's winless streak reaches 12, Giants lose to Mets 6-5 Updated: Apr-30-16 9:11 pm
NEW YORK - By the time Matt Cain found his rhythm, it was too late.