- University of Michigan approves increase in tuition, fees Updated: Jun-16-16 6:07 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - The University of Michigan in Ann Arbor raised student tuition and fees Thursday though regents also voted to increase undergraduate financial aid by 10.8 percent.
- University of Michigan stalled on providing sex assault data Updated: Jun-05-16 2:36 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - The University of Michigan has repeatedly requested delays in turning over thousands of documents sought by federal investigators looking into sexual assault complaints on campus, emails obtained by the Detroit Free Press show.
- Ypsilanti twins get full-ride scholarships to rival schools Updated: Jun-03-16 10:42 pm
- The Latest: Michigan plans to grow, protect defense industry Updated: Jun-02-16 6:42 pm
MACKINAC ISLAND, Michigan - The Latest on the Mackinac Policy Conference, a gathering of business leaders, lawmakers and others (all times local):
- Universities generate $958M in economic activity in Detroit Updated: Jun-02-16 3:02 pm
MACKINAC ISLAND, Michigan - The leaders of Michigan's three major research universities said Thursday that Detroit is pivotal to their missions, unveiling a study showing their research cluster generated $958 million in economic activity in the city last year and directly employed more than 8,100 faculty and staff.
- Navajo Mine owner to research possible methane leaks Updated: May-29-16 4:37 pm
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - Researchers will look at whether methane is escaping from Navajo Mine.