- Signs of steady US economy: Rising pay and solid job market Updated: Nov-25-15 3:57 pm
WASHINGTON - Americans' pay is up, fewer people need unemployment aid, more are buying new homes and business spending is rebounding.
- TeachingWorks gets $6.8 million boost from Gates Foundation Updated: Nov-18-15 11:23 am
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - A national organization based at the University of Michigan School of Education that's dedicated to improving professional preparation for teachers is getting a $6.8 million boost.
- 2 Michigan schools among top for international students Updated: Nov-16-15 10:16 am
- Michigan rally supports University of Missouri students Updated: Nov-12-15 9:38 pm
- Levin papers go to University of Michigan Bentley Library Updated: Nov-04-15 4:04 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Materials collected during former U.S. Sen. Carl Levin's 36 years in office have been donated to the Bentley Historical Library at the University of Michigan.