- The Iran deal: A look at what it does and problems remaining Updated: Jun-30-15 4:29 am
VIENNA - World powers and Iran are back in nuclear talks, and this round may be the deciding one.
- Iraqis return to shattered Tikrit after Islamic State routed Updated: Jun-23-15 2:52 am
TIKRIT, Iraq - Abdel Mowgood Hassan climbs over toppled bricks and a torn-away front door to enter his uncle's house in Tikrit, the first of his relatives to make a cautious return home since Islamic State militants were driven out.
- Iran parliament bans access to military sites, scientists Updated: Jun-21-15 6:29 am
TEHRAN, Iran - Iran's parliament has voted to ban access to military sites and scientists as part of a future deal with world powers over its contested nuclear program.
- Kerry: Accounting of past Iran nuclear work not key for deal Updated: Jun-16-15 8:43 pm
WASHINGTON - Secretary of State John Kerry said Tuesday that a full accounting of Iran's possible past atomic weapons research is not necessarily critical to reaching a nuclear deal with Tehran. His comments came amid concerns the Obama administration is backing down on demands that Iran resolve concerns about previous work as part of an agreement that would curb its nuclear program in exchange for sanctions relief.
- Officials: Nuke deal won't answer Iran weapons Qs on Day 1 Updated: Jun-11-15 4:01 pm
WASHINGTON - World powers are prepared to accept a nuclear agreement with Iran that doesn't immediately answer questions about past atomic weapons work, U.S. and Western officials said. Washington has said such concerns must be resolved in any final deal.