- Capitol Hill: Not just for politicians, it's a neighborhood Updated: Jun-21-16 9:43 am
WASHINGTON, D.C. - Quick, what's Capitol Hill?
- Lawmakers vote to increase budgets for House offices Updated: Jun-10-16 1:16 pm
WASHINGTON - House lawmakers Friday passed legislation to increase their office budgets for the first time in years but again deny themselves a pay raise of their own.
- Senate panel backs Obama choice to lead Library of Congress Updated: Jun-09-16 3:46 pm
WASHINGTON - The Senate Rules Committee has endorsed the longtime head of Baltimore's library system to be the next Librarian of Congress.
- Bryant backing commemorative book for Vietnam veterans Updated: Jun-01-16 6:31 pm
JACKSON, Mississippi - Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant says he's supporting an effort to honor U.S. veterans who fought in Vietnam a half century ago by raising money to give each of them a commemorative book.
- Ex-Gitmo prosecutor settles suit against Library of Congress Updated: May-31-16 3:54 pm
WASHINGTON - The former chief military prosecutor at Guantanamo Bay has settled a lawsuit against the Library of Congress, which fired him after he wrote opinion columns criticizing the Obama administration's decision to try some suspected terrorists before military tribunals.