- Another one-run loss for A's, who fall 2-1 to Mariners Updated: Jul-05-15 8:33 pm
OAKLAND, California - Athletics rookie Chris Bassitt recorded two quick outs in the sixth inning and was on the verge of heading back to the dugout when he hit Robinson Cano of the Mariners in the right foot with a 1-2 pitch.
- Montgomery solid into 6th, Mariners beat Athletics Updated: Jul-05-15 8:06 pm
OAKLAND, California - Seattle rookie Mike Montgomery knew instantly that his bid for a third consecutive shutout was over, even before Sam Fuld's first home run of the season cleared the fence in the third inning.
- McClendon to take leave from Mariners for sister's funeral Updated: Jul-05-15 4:53 pm
OAKLAND, California - Seattle Mariners manager Lloyd McClendon will miss his team's upcoming three-game series against the Detroit Tigers to attend a funeral for his sister.
- Hernandez finally loses in Oakland, Mariners fall 2-0 Updated: Jul-04-15 7:53 pm
OAKLAND, California - Felix Hernandez turned in another quality start despite not having his best stuff. He still lost a second straight decision for the first time this season.
- Murphy says he's shocked struggling Padres are so tense Updated: Jul-01-15 8:36 pm
SAN DIEGO - Pat Murphy has been interim manager of the San Diego Padres for 14 games, enough to form an opinion on the mindset of the struggling club.
- Walker throws 1-hit ball for 6 innings, Mariners top Padres Updated: Jul-01-15 8:18 pm
- Mariners rookie Montgomery loses no-hit bid in 7th vs Padres Updated: Jul-01-15 12:12 am
- Angels win on wild pitch, beat Mariners 3-2 in 10 innings Updated: Jun-28-15 8:29 pm
ANAHEIM, California - When Felix Hernandez is pitching, the Los Angeles Angels will take a win any way they can get it.
- Mariners' Cano hit in head by Angels' warmup ball, exits Updated: Jun-27-15 9:44 pm
- Moustakas, Infante lead Royals past Mariners 8-2 Updated: Jun-25-15 2:24 am
SEATTLE - Kansas City is getting used to this. Big hits, big innings and yet another victory, this time 8-2 over the Seattle Mariners on Wednesday night.
- Seattle calls up Franklin Gutierrez from Triple-A Tacoma Updated: Jun-24-15 8:20 pm
SEATTLE - The Seattle Mariners have called up outfielder Franklin Gutierrez from Triple-A Tacoma, nearly two years after he last played in a major league game.
- Nelson Cruz leaves game with tight right hamstring Updated: Jun-23-15 2:36 am
SEATTLE - Mariners right fielder Nelson Cruz left in the seventh inning of Monday night's game against the Kansas City Royals after he popped his pelvic bone out of place.
- Rasmus and Springer homer, Astros beat Mariners 6-2 Updated: Jun-21-15 9:56 pm
SEATTLE - Thanks to some late offense and a strong performance by the bullpen, the Houston Astros headed off to Southern California with momentum for the final leg of their road trip.
- Mariners hire Edgar Martinez as hitting coach, reassign HoJo Updated: Jun-20-15 9:59 pm
SEATTLE - The Seattle Mariners are looking to the past to reinvigorate the worst hitting team in baseball, hiring Edgar Martinez as their hitting coach on Saturday and reassigning Howard Johnson to the minor league system.
- Mariners can't get offense going in 7-0 loss to Giants Updated: Jun-19-15 3:21 am
SEATTLE - With two starters scratched from the lineup just before the game, an early three-run deficit proved insurmountable for a Mariners team that has been struggling offensively.
- Vogelsong, 3 relievers throw 5-hitter, Giants beat Ms 7-0 Updated: Jun-19-15 2:33 am
SEATTLE - Ryan Vogelsong rebounded from a rough outing with his best start in almost a month and the San Francisco Giants bullpen made sure it wasn't wasted.
- Bumgarner outpitched by Hernandez in Giants' 2-0 loss Updated: Jun-18-15 2:53 am
SEATTLE - Madison Bumgarner lost a perfect game on an unlucky bounce in the fifth. An inning later, he gave up two runs and lost the game.
- Giants snap 9-game home skid with 6-2 win over Mariners Updated: Jun-16-15 7:55 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Things have been going so bad at home for the San Francisco Giants that they didn't even have a lead at any point in the first four games of the homestand.
- McCullers and 4 Astros relievers combine on 2-hitter Updated: Jun-14-15 7:56 pm
HOUSTON - Lance McCullers wasn't upset that he didn't get a chance to return for the sixth after throwing five hitless innings Sunday.
- De La Rosa takes shutout into 9th, D-backs beat Heston Updated: Jun-14-15 7:36 pm
- Houston's Altuve, Seattle's Trumbo out on Sunday Updated: Jun-14-15 12:56 pm
HOUSTON - Houston All-Star second baseman Jose Altuve was out for the second straight game on Sunday against the Mariners with a hamstring injury and Seattle left fielder Mark Trumbo was scratched with back spasms.
- Houston's Altuve out vs Mariners with hamstring injury Updated: Jun-13-15 2:00 pm
- Astros 2B Jose Altuve injures hamstring against Mariners Updated: Jun-12-15 9:14 pm
HOUSTON - All-Star second baseman Jose Altuve has left the Houston Astros' game against the Seattle Mariners in the first inning with an injured hamstring.
- Urshela gets 1st hit, home run but family had to leave early Updated: Jun-11-15 5:36 pm
CLEVELAND - Giovanny Urshela got his first major league hit in the third inning.
- Mariners' slugger Nelson Cruz out again with back spasms Updated: Jun-11-15 11:43 am