- Slugged in Seattle: Oakland knocked around in 13-3 loss Updated: May-26-16 2:08 am
SEATTLE - The first start of Zach Neal's career was perfect for five batters. The Oakland right-hander even struck out Nelson Cruz his first time at the plate.
- Sluggin' Seattle: Lind's 6 RBIs lead Mariners past A's 13-3 Updated: May-26-16 1:55 am
SEATTLE - Adam Lind felt he was building toward something after a sluggish start to his first season in Seattle.
- Taylor commits 2 errors, A's pull away from Mariners 5-0 Updated: May-24-16 2:55 am
SEATTLE - Taijuan Walker made one bad pitch. Chris Taylor's two bad throws were even more costly for the Seattle Mariners.
- Simon struggles as Reds drop 7th straight, 5-4 to Mariners Updated: May-22-16 5:46 pm
CINCINNATI - For the second straight game, the much-criticized Cincinnati Reds bullpen didn't give up a run.
- Martin, Cano help Mariners sweep, hand Reds 7th loss in row Updated: May-22-16 5:25 pm
CINCINNATI - Leonys Martin looked right at home in the leadoff spot.
- Mariners place Marte on 15-day DL, recall Taylor Updated: May-22-16 12:09 pm
CINCINNATI - The Seattle Mariners placed shortstop Ketel Marte on the 15-day disabled list with a sprained left thumb and recalled infielder Chris Taylor from Triple-A Tacoma before Sunday's game in Cincinnati.
- Mariners SS Ketel Marte leaves game with sprained thumb Updated: May-21-16 6:24 pm
CINCINNATI - Mariners shortstop Ketel Marte left in the fifth inning on Saturday because of sprained left thumb.
- Lind homers to propel Mariners over Orioles 7-2 Updated: May-19-16 4:58 pm
BALTIMORE - The Seattle Mariners' successful traveling show put on a masterful performance at a tough venue for visitors.
- RHP Joaquin Benoit reinstated from DL by Mariners Updated: May-17-16 4:57 pm
BALTIMORE - The Seattle Mariners have activated right-handed reliever Joaquin Benoit from the disabled list after he missed nearly a month with a shoulder injury.
- Nintendo eyeing filmmaking for growth after Mariners sale Updated: May-15-16 11:52 pm
TOKYO - Japanese video game maker Nintendo Co. is eyeing the movie business for growth.
- Santiago, Angels complete sweep of Mariners with 3-0 win Updated: May-15-16 8:23 pm
SEATTLE - The Los Angeles Angels are not in a position to be picky about the ways they pulled off an unlikely three-game sweep.
- Rays place Forsythe on 15-day disabled list Updated: May-14-16 3:52 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Tampa Bay Rays second baseman Logan Forsythe was placed on the 15-day disabled list Saturday after tests revealed a hairline fracture of his left shoulder blade.
- Mariners sitting atop AL West as optimism grows Updated: May-12-16 4:25 pm
SEATTLE - When new general manager Jerry Dipoto went about rebuilding the Seattle Mariners in the offseason, he bet heavily on the rebound.
- Iannetta's HR lifts Mariners past Rays 6-5 in 11 Updated: May-11-16 10:10 pm
SEATTLE - With a full count in the bottom of the 11th inning, Seattle's Chris Iannetta was looking for a pitch to hit.
- McHugh, White help Astros over Mariners 5-1 Updated: May-08-16 6:41 pm
HOUSTON - Rookie Tyler White hit five home runs in his first 15 games before falling into a slump that he's just starting to break out of, collecting two hits in each of the past two games.
- Mariners rally against A's bullpen for first sweep of season Updated: May-04-16 8:01 pm
OAKLAND, California - Even with a four-run deficit, Nelson Cruz hollered through the dugout some words of confidence.
- Royals snap losing streak with 4-1 win against Mariners Updated: May-01-16 8:42 pm
SEATTLE - Ian Kennedy felt like he only had one pitch working for him against the Seattle Mariners on Sunday. He was still able to take a shutout into the sixth inning, and get a big boost from his bullpen when he finally ran into trouble.
- Altuve paces Astros past Mariners, 7-4 Updated: Apr-28-16 2:59 am
SEATTLE - Jose Altuve is convinced the struggling Houston Astros are about to get as hot as he is.
- Nintendo plans sale of Mariners' majority stake Updated: Apr-27-16 9:04 pm
SEATTLE - Nintendo of America plans to sell its controlling stake in the Seattle Mariners to a group of minority owners led by John Stanton, who would become the team's chairman and chief executive officer.