- GOP lawmakers call to arm more military members Updated: Jul-27-15 2:45 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota Republican lawmakers announced a bill in the works on Monday to allow more active duty members of the military and National Guard to carry weapons, the latest of nationwide responses to a deadly shooting at military facilities in Tennessee.
- Lawmaker behind medical marijuana law joins cannabis firm Updated: Jul-15-15 3:50 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A state lawmaker who pushed Minnesota's medical marijuana law and helped one company make connections in its bid for a state manufacturing contract will join that firm, he said this week.
- Kahn, Carlson crack record for longest House tenure Updated: Jul-13-15 1:22 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Two Minnesota lawmakers are now the longest-serving members of the House of Representatives.
- Lawmakers gear up to take on cell cases that look like guns Updated: Jul-10-15 11:43 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota lawmakers are worried about cell phone cases designed to look like handguns.
- Minnesota testing to be reduced after lawmakers cut funding Updated: Jun-30-15 12:49 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Students will take significantly fewer statewide tests after Minnesota lawmakers cut the state's testing budget in half during a special legislative session earlier this month.