- UK divorce terms with Europe will determine impact on soccer Updated: Jun-26-16 4:26 pm
Britain's vote to leave the European Union could mean profound changes for the country's most successful sporting export if continental players can no longer easily join Premier League clubs.
- Whitecaps hand Union first home loss, 3-2 Updated: Jun-25-16 9:42 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Andrew Jacobson, Kekuta Manneh and Christian Bolanos scored and the Vancouver Whitecaps handed the Philadelphia Union their first home loss of the season, 3-2 on Saturday night.
- From indifference to uncertainty, Brexit talk hits Euro 2016 Updated: Jun-24-16 4:55 pm
PARIS - Britain's momentous decision to leave the European Union was the talk of soccer's European Championship on Friday, with one leading Italian player even warning about an undermining "domino effect" across Europe.
- Alberg has Philadelphia's second hat trick, Union beat Fire Updated: Jun-22-16 9:20 pm
CHESTER, Pennsylvania - Roland Alberg had the second three-goal game in Philadelphia history and the Union beat the Chicago Fire 4-3 on Wednesday night.
- David Beckham voting for Britain to remain in European Union Updated: Jun-21-16 12:50 pm
LONDON - Former England captain David Beckham said Tuesday that he is voting for Britain to remain in the European Union in Thursday's referendum.
- EPL chief backs Britain staying in European Union Updated: Jun-20-16 7:32 am
- NYCFC holds on for 3-2 win over Union Updated: Jun-18-16 4:10 pm
NEW YORK - Frank Lampard scored his first goal of the season and NYCFC earned a 3-2 victory over the Philadelphia Union on Saturday.
- Russian reaction to hooligan violence at soccer Euros Updated: Jun-13-16 1:54 pm
Reaction by Russian officials and public figures to hooliganism and violence involving Russia and England fans before and during Russia's 1-1 draw with England on Saturday at the European Championship in France.
- UEFA warns England, Russia could be kicked out of Euro 2016 Updated: Jun-12-16 1:36 pm
PARIS - England and Russia have been threatened with expulsion from the European Championship if there is further violence by their fans.
- Former Leverkusen coach Sascha Lewandowski dead at 44 Updated: Jun-09-16 10:49 am
BOCHUM, Germany - Former Bayer Leverkusen coach Sascha Lewandowski, who stepped down as coach of second-division Union Berlin in March suffering from burnout, has died. He was 44.
- Pontius has goal, assist in Philadelphia's 3-2 win Updated: Jun-01-16 9:35 pm
CHESTER, Pennsylvania - Chris Pontius had a goal and an assist and the Philadelphia Union beat the Columbus Crew 3-2 on Wednesday night to extend their Eastern Conference lead.