- FIFA welcomes legal win for ban on third-party ownership Updated: Jul-27-15 9:05 am
ZURICH - FIFA has welcomed a legal win in a Belgian court which upholds its ban on third-party investors owning players' transfer rights.
- Fabian Espindola, DC United come back, top Philadelphia, 3-2 Updated: Jul-26-15 7:33 pm
- FIFA asks Russia why it banned player for reaction to racism Updated: Jul-23-15 10:08 am
ST. PETERSBURG, Russia - FIFA has asked the Russian Football Union to explain the latest high-profile incident of racism that saw a Ghanaian player banned for two matches for his reaction to fan abuse and the alleged abusers' team escape action.
- European court rejects Financial Fair Play challenge Updated: Jul-22-15 10:41 am
NYON, Switzerland - UEFA says it has won at the European Union's supreme court after a legal challenge to "Financial Fair Play" rules that curb club spending was thrown out.
- Hulk blasts Russia over racism in 'almost every game' Updated: Jul-20-15 2:02 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Russia - Zenit St. Petersburg's star striker Hulk says he encounters racism in "almost every game" in Russia and the Brazil international fears it could tarnish the country when it hosts the 2018 World Cup.
- Giovinco helps Toronto FC beat Philadelphia, 2-1 Updated: Jul-18-15 6:24 pm
- Russia coach Fabio Capello leaves after run of poor form Updated: Jul-14-15 9:20 am
MOSCOW - Fabio Capello left his post as Russia coach Tuesday after a poor run of form put the 2018 World Cup hosts in danger of failing to qualify for next year's European Championship.
- Philly scores all 3 goals late, shuts out Portland Updated: Jul-11-15 9:57 pm
- American forward Bobby Wood joins Union Berlin Updated: Jul-06-15 1:46 pm
BERLIN - American forward Bobby Wood has joined Union Berlin from German second division rival 1860 Munich.
- Poll: Russians losing interest in soccer ahead of World Cup Updated: Jul-06-15 12:57 pm
MOSCOW - Even as Russia prepares to host the 2018 World Cup, football's popularity there is plummeting to record levels.
- Soccer union wants to increase support for female players Updated: Jul-03-15 5:06 pm
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - The union for soccer players around the world wants to increase support for female players.
- Chester's PPL Park set to be re-branded for Talen Energy Updated: Jul-01-15 5:09 pm
PHILADELPHIA - When the Philadelphia Union takes the field for their next home opener, they'll no longer be playing in PPL Park.